New Stamps issued in 2021

@bom_dia the £1.70 can be used on a postcard (upto 10g/20g) worldwide from the UK. £2.55 is a large letter (A4 size) to Europe or for Letters to Australia, New Zealand, etc.
So it will probably be rare for you to recieve a £2.55 stamp on a postcard, unless someone is really willing to overpay to use that particular stamp design.

3 Likes

Canada Post, Juno Award Stamp

5 Likes

Canada Post, Eid 2021 Stamp

10 Likes

Finally we are able to answer to you! Finnish Posti has removed the stamp from the sheet without any announcement, they have simply changed it to another picture in silence.

4 Likes

How this matrix code works?

Every stamp has an unique code printed on it. At the senders’ sorting center this code is scanned by the machines, the stamp is “virtually” canceled that way, but there is also a postmark printed on it.
At the recipients’ sorting center the code is scanned again by the sorting machines.
These two steps are visible to the customers via the tracking function in our postal services app.

There is also additional information on the stamp motive available in the app.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. I live in Cyprus and I have received a postcard from Germany with a 2021 stamp that had this code. I thought it was some kind of QR code with some extra information about the stamp. Now I have understood the use of this code. Thank you again.

Planned Indonesian Postage Stamp Issues in 2021 [Pos Indonesia didn’t specify the date of issue]

COVID-19 Vaccination [First Day of Issue 26 Feb 2021, but still no stock in post office]
Traditional Dances
Achievements of Indonesia
Artist From Era To Era
Global Geopark Mount Sewu
50 Years of Indonesian Mint
Indonesian Geographic Indication - Plants
Indonesian Geographic Indication - Ornamental Fish
Indonesian Leaders & Fighters
Architectural & Contruction Inovators
The Struggles of Indonesian Children During COVID-19 Pandemic
Digital Transformation

Indonesian Museum (Alternative)
The Return of Archaeological Objects (Alternative)
The Launching of SATRIA Satelite (Alternative)

National Philately Exhebition (PANFILA 2021)

Note : Applications for the issuance of Indonesian stamps can be submitted by government agencies, foreign countries, national and international organizations, business entities and individuals, to the Director General. The issuance of stamps is determined and implemented by the Government, in this case the Director General of Post and Information and the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. The plan for the issuance of stamps mentioned above is only an overview and has not been determined by the authorites, so that it can change at any time, based on various considerations, conditions and situations that develop.

3 Likes

Awesome! :heart_eyes:

Republic of Cyprus 18.02.2021 / Airplanes

14 Likes

[24.03.2021]
Republic of Cyprus 200th Anniversary of Greek Revolution (1821-2021)

[24.03.2021]
Anniversaries
50 Years Anti-Cancer Society

60 Years Cyprus Telecommunications Authority

8 Likes

Excellent :+1:

1 Like

Excellent planes and coins :+1:

Forgive me if I have missed them.

Has Russia or other any countries issued stamps of Yuri Gagarin & Vostok-1? Considering that today, 12th April marks 60 years since the space flight.

2 Likes

I just wanted to check the Russian stamp programme, but the website is not working. Bulgaria and Kyrgyzstan, who often issue stamps about such themes, do not have an issue planned for Gagarin this year, but honestly 60 years is not the best anniversary. Kyrgyzstan however plans a stamp for the space station Salyut and 10 years ago there were many issues about Gagarin.

The Kyrgyz issue about Salyut:

9 Likes

Actually now that I think about it,
It is quite rare for a 60th Anniversary to be celebrated in stamp form. Usually its 25, 50, 75, etc.

Thank you for the reply.

Well, sometimes there are also stamps for a 60th anniversary, but you are right. 25, 50, 75 and so one are more common. However I have now seen that there is a postal card issued for this particular anniversary and I am sure I have seen a Russian postmark as well.

8 Likes

EUROPA Stamps from Latvia

27 Likes

The mussel :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

On April 15, as part of the “Flora of Russia” series, four stamps dedicated to berries went into postal circulation
The postage stamps depict the fruits of sea buckthorn, blueberry, blackberry and gooseberry.

In addition to the issue of postage stamps, envelopes of the first day were issued and special postmarks were made for Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ryazan, Belgorod, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Sevastopol, Krasnoyarsk, Penza and Krasnodar, as well as four cartmaximums, an art cover, inside — postage stamps and a vignette.

Artist: V. Beltyukov.
Nominal value: 50 rubles.
Stamp size: 36.5×29 mm, sheet size: 100×150 mm.
Product form: a sheet with decorated margins of 8 (2×4) stamps.
Circulation: 70 thousand stamps (35 thousand sheets)

23 Likes