New Postcrossing-themed stamp from Belarus! 🇧🇾

I hope someone from Belarus gets my name!

3 Likes

wow these are really lovely. :heart:

1 Like

Aww that is so cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Its soooo cute😊 i hope i could get one

1 Like

a cute stamp

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Stamps issued in 2021

I’d like this cute stamp :grinning:

Truly amazing so much happy creatures and lovely colors. Would like to see Belarus on day. Maybe when it comes out I can have a direct swap with someone please. I collect stamps too.

1 Like

Yay!!! I think I will buy A LOT of them)

2 Likes

Me too. :rofl:

1 Like

Okay but can we talk about how cute matching postcards for this stamp are? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

23 Likes

They’re super cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my… Would love to have these

1 Like

This is fantastic.
I want stamps and postcards!

2 Likes

Well, lucky Belarus. The United States postal service does not seem to be aware of, or care about the Postcrossing community, despite many requests to acknowledge this. I’m jealous.

2 Likes

@kafkaisnotdead Have you perhaps seen them live yet? We’re super curious to see how they turned out!

I have got them today!

The only problem I have with them it is difficult to distinguish between the top and the bottom of the stamp. So my first stamp was glued upside down :laughing:

27 Likes

I didn’t yet because I don’t live in Minsk or Vitebsk. I’ll probably order a bunch. I already bought matching postcards for them. I hope that Belpost will be selling maxicards with this stamp online. Want to order a bunch of those too :blush:

3 Likes

@ana_karp Thank you so much for sharing these! :heart_eyes: The blue looks even more vibrant than we imagined — great! They work so well in both directions that I don’t think it’s a problem to glue them the “wrong” way around.

@kafkaisnotdead I hope you’ll be able to see them soon!

4 Likes

@kafkaisnotdead There was special cancelation in Vitsebsk today too - Белпочта. I think you can also buy the stamps in Vitsebsk :slightly_smiling_face: