:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:
Dry Fly Coffee
87 N Chestnut St, New Paltz, NY 12561
:calendar: DATE:
Sunday, October 1, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME:
12:00 PM
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
As you all know, Oct 1 is World Postcard Day, but did you know that it is also International Coffee Day? Let’s get together at a local Hudson Valley coffee shop and celebrate postcards and coffee! New Paltz has a lovely Main Street, with lots of little shops along the way that you can explore, and plenty of different foods to choose from.

Please bring some of your favorite postcards for show and tell!
Often times, we have postcards that we hold forever, never finding the perfect recipients for. Feel free to bring any bottom-of-the-pile postcards to exchange!

Postcards

Make sure to bring your favorite pen or signature stamp, we’ll be signing meetup cards!
A limited number of meetup, official WPD winning designs (2020-2023), and WPD themed cards will be available at cost ($0.50 per card). They are printed on 16pt, premium card stock.

Imgur

6 Likes

Can we pls swap

1 Like

Hi Sagar, I’ll send you a PM. :slight_smile:

I am very interested! Will let you know for sure if I can make it within the next couple of days. I’ll be coming from the Bronx. :grin:

1 Like

What an adorable card!

2 Likes

Hello Gloria!
GREAT card, as always! I’m messaging you!

1 Like

Great card! I’ll come. I might be a few minutes late.

1 Like

Thank you for organizing! I’m going to try to attend, coming from Connecticut. Sounds like a good meet-up.

1 Like

I may be able to make it a little late - maybe 15 minutes. I’ll try. Will be my 1st meetup!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

Make sure to bring stamps if you plan to drop any cards off, the New Paltz post office is closed Sunday :mailbox:

1 Like

Hi everyone !

I would love to swap for that beautiful postcard (which made me discover international coffee day exists!) :smiley:
I can offer the WPD postcard of Montreal in exchange

I’m so sad I missed this Postcrossing Meet up =(. I did attend the NYC one in December 2023 - that was my first one! Any idea about a meet up in the near future?

1 Like