Need help from Russian users? Ask here!

Я подумала, что открытка с зимним пейзажем именно то, что нужно чтобы поздравить с Новым годом! Желаю тебе здоровья! 2020 пусть заберёт все тревоги. Исполнения желаний, любви и побольше улыбок. Очень надеюсь, что в Новом 2021 мы все вернёмся к нормальной жизни! 26.12.20 Ира.

I thought that a postcard with winter landscape is exactly what is necessary to congratulate with New Year. I wish you health. Let 2020 take away all the worries. [I wish] your dreams come true, [wish you] love and more smiles. I hope in the New 2021 we all return to normal life. December, 26, 2020. Ira

3 Likes

Is it English? Is it Russian? I can’t read it at all. Help me.

2 Likes

It’s Russian.

“Здравствуй, Макико!
Поздравляю тебя с Новым годом! Желаю тебе исполнения заветных желаний и искреннего счастья!
С наилучшими пожеланиями. Даша.”

Hello Makiko!
Happy New Year to you! I wish you the fulfillment of your cherished desires and sincere happiness!
Regards. Dasha.

3 Likes

thank you!!

2 Likes

I am looking for music by
Ayarkhaan.

Is there a Russian website to order CD?

1 Like

This is a very little known group. I heard about it for the first time and googled what it is. CD can hardly be bought. Rather, you will find them on YouTube or another similar service.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I am looking for this Moomin card :slight_smile: does any of You have this for swapping?

1 Like

Hello friends from Russia!

I received a postcard from Russia today. There are only a few words written in Russian on it. Can someone please translate them for me? Thank you!

1 Like

@Birgl
It says “Birgl, all the best from Russia!”

1 Like

Thank you very much @libsem !! :heart:

2 Likes

Hello you who speaks Russian!
Could you translate the text of this card to me, please?

Best wishes from Finland, Merja / kotona
7 Likes

Oh, we have a tale for kids in Russia, “Doctor Aibolit”, the doctor’s name is translated like “Oh, it hurts”. And it is the rephrased final poem from this tale: "Everybody will be cured by kind doctor AiCOVID " (not Aibolit, but AiCOVID, play on words).

By the way, “Doctor Aibolit” is an russian adaptation (in the form of a poem) of “Doctor Doolitle”. It’s quite short poem, not so long as “Doctor Doolitle”. The poem was created by Chukovsky, and, well, It’s a trilogy: “Barmaley” (the gangster :-)), “Aibolit”, and “Defeat the Barmaley!”. All those poems was created in early 19xx, like 1925-1942.

18 Likes

Thank you for this information, StaC. I see the play with words and changed letters.
I’m not sure if I understand it right: is the text in the card as translated: “Everybody will be cured by doctor AiCOVID” ?

1 Like

yes, you understand it right
in Russian it is a word play and it is very funny
it can hardly be translated into other languages

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Good afternoon, please tell me where you can buy postage stamps (!not for postcrossing!)

Кристина, добрый день! Марки я покупаю или на почте или в магазине “Коллекционер”

Thank you.

@Mikhail2008 @Mapks
Thank you for your answering!