Need help from Russian users? Ask here!

thank you, I already arranged a swap :slight_smile:

Hi dear Russian Postcrossers!
I am looking for these 2 lovely Moomin meeting cards!
Does anybody have these for swapping? :heart:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Почему Plant??? Plant - это “сажать” растение в землю, а здесь Put нужно.

I received a lovely card today from Russia. It would be really nice if someone could translate this for me. Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

"Hi Nethra,

My name is Olga, I live in Moscow. I work as a financier. I have two children. We have hot weather now: +35C. We are waiting for a rain and coolness. I send to you a card with Russian nature, UNESCO Heritage. This is my first card to India!
Have a good day!"

Thank you so much, Garvey! It was very kind of you to translate this for me.

1 Like

Я из Польши и я хочу отправить открытки в Россию (и получить открытки из России). Кто хочет познакомится?)) I am from Poland and I want to exchange postcards with people in Russia & Russian speaking countries (in Russian language). Who is interested? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello dear Russian friends! :blush: I’m not here to ask for help. I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the lovely people who took part to the 113th Postcrossing meeting in Ekaterinburg and signed this card for me: Postcard RU-8562223. The card is full of happy, kind and sweet messages, and it really made my day - so if you signed this card and you’re reading this, thank you so, so much for the happiness you brought me today! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hello Russian friends!

I’m in England, today I got four cards from Russia, all with different amounts of postage on them! One with 50 rubles, one with 60, one with 65, and one with 90. Is this for different priorities? Or is it just down to people picking nice looking stamps?

1 Like

Hi @DrHyde, this year’s prices are 52 roubles surface mail and 58 roubles air mail (postcards and letters up to 20 gr.)

Then I am certainly grateful that the one with only 50 rubles arrived! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Today I received this nice card. Please can someone help to translate the Russian words on it? They seem to be in cursive writing, I cannot decipher them.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Море - это состояние души / Sea is a state of mind

Thank you so much for your help!

I would translate it as “Sea is a state of soul”

4 Likes

Ah, yes, thank you!

Альберт Эйнштейн - Albert Einstein
Почта СССР - USSR post service

1 Like

Художник - Юлия Корякина — Artist - Ulia Koryakina

Ваша открытка — Your postcard

1 Like

кинозал - cinema hall
Long one - The fountain on Enbankment of Ushanka river. View of Vtorovsky passage (on the left).

1 Like

Let’s go
River postcrossers’ meeting, Nizhniy Novgorod, August 28 2021
dreamers @ rainbow.fox.ru
Enjoy the coming day
Sunny greetings from the river Volga
Sun and happiness - Ira Ax
Tailwind
Sveta (that’s a name)
Bombastic mood - Olya Lyu (another name)

2 Likes