NA Traveling Envelope RR - Looking for new host!

I’d like to host a take 2/replace 2 challenge.

Updated - it seems I suck at hosting lately (been messing up), so please let me know if I missed anything.

Edit: I’m working on addresses for group 1052.

Edit again: I discovered there is an inactive member who I don’t have an address for (they were added in the old forum), so I will remove them and leave the group open.

@meritahti Group 1052: I think that member was me. I don’t check the old forum as much anymore, but I’m active on the new forum. I didn’t realize the previous host didn’t forward my address to you. Can I be added back to the group? I’ll send my address to you momentarily. And there’s no need to u2u me before sending. :wink:

Updated - thank you, xxiangel!

Addresses sent for group 1052 to MeaganMS :wink:.

I’ll also join 1048 and 1056!

Hi, I joined and have been following RR 1014 (six blank note cards) for about four months - addresses were sent out on 8-1-20 with last update on 8-21-20. What has happened? Does this group still exist? How long can it stay “frozen” before it is declared to be abandoned by whoever is next in line? I sent messages to the previous host to get clarification on what to expect, but my messages went unanswered as well.

I’m not sure what’s going on with that envelope. I’d assume it is lost. If you want, I can open a new note card group here and we can try again. I have addresses from the previous host.

Based on the notes, at least one or two of the names already had the envelope. Might they know what happened? I don’t want to start it up again without knowing what went wrong the first time. If I’m the only one who noticed it vanishes, it seems like the interest is not there anymore…

All I know is that the host hasn’t shown up on the new forum yet.

#1006 also seems to be stuck.

According to posts made on the old forums after this migrated over here, #1045 made it back to the host at the beginning of November (her post just says “a few days ago”) and #1050 was moving on to the next person on 11/16.

Everything else seems to be updated.

#1059 - Received and going back out tomorrow.

I would like to join the following Group;
Group 1053: NA Take 3/Replace 3- LIGHTHOUSES
►UNWRITTEN ONLY

Thank you, everyone! I have updated :smiley:.

Thank you, Aliengirl :blush:!

TE 1059 out today to MeaganMS

Thank you, iwritedeb! I have updated :smiley:.

I’d like to join 1049
and I’ll be happy to close out 1053
If I may, please, thank you!

Received #1047
Will be sent out Monday for return to @anon14737630

Thank you, ellistrations! I have updated :smiley:.

I will send addresses later this weekend.