NA Traveling Envelope RR - Looking for new host!

I’ll also join 1060 and 1061.

Can I join 1046 as host and 1049? Thanks!

Hi,

1045 and 1015 are already closed and traveling. Or did you mean a different number?

Thank you, everyone! I have updated!

Addresses for closed groups coming shortly.

Addresses sent for closed groups :slight_smile:.

Edit: I am looking for a new host for this entire RR as the Monthly Alternative RRs in the Round Robin forum are taking an increasing amount of my time. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi! I would like to join Group 1061 - Lantern Press. Could you u2u me for my address? I’m having trouble figuring out the new forum. :grin:

Thanks for running this group, meritahti! I hope someone can take it on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I join group 1060…

@anon38654847 Your address is needed. I’d ask for it, but @Beachyblonde is taking over this RR this weekend, so please send her your address.

Group 1049
Envelope received today! Will be going out to @volvomom on Monday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add me to:

Group 1048, I’ll be happy to close it out!

Group 1061, Lantern Press

Thank you!

I put the sent date for Tuesday since Monday is a holiday :wink:

Thank you, everyone! I have updated :smiley:.

Haha thank you! I realized that last night as I went to bed. I was about to say oops! :slight_smile:

1 Like

it does take a bit of learning…I found the easiest way to get to the messaging area on this new forum is to hit your own pictures in the upper right corner, then either one of those notifications will have an envelope that you can hit…or you should have a grey set of icons above the notifications list and the envelope will take you to your messages.

once you figure out how to set up your bookmarks you will begin to feel like the new forum is much the same as the old. THAT took me a little bit. Once you find a topic you like, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the bookmark option. then when you come into the forum you can head to your bookmarks page and see all the groups that you like to interact with.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tips!!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE NEW THREAD:

Thank you @meritahti for the time you spent working on this RR previously!

1 Like

I just got 1046 out of the mailbox. It will go out in the mail tomorrow. I’m happy to close out 1061, if that spot is still open.

Thank you!

Here is the link to the new thread!

#1048 and #1049 received today and out today. Thanks.