NA Alphabet Group Round Robin šŸ”¤

U-16
@MichelleW sent me someone who is UPSIDE down and doing a back flip. You wrote this on the 5th and said you just wanted to ā€œget through Jan 6ā€ā€¦um, do you have the ability to read the future? :grimacing:

Youā€™re notā€“changes are hard on everyone! Mistakes happen.

Iā€™ve prepped my cards for B-17 and they will go out tomorrow.

A-17
Thanks @hootnoodle for Austen. Did you like The Guest List by Foley? It is on my to read list.

C-17
Thanks @MichelleW for the cool critters, mostly cattle. I did a lot of reading at work this week as business is slow.

U-16
@MichelleW - Urdhva Padasana, yoga cat, thank you! I love the fun little tid bit on the back of the card. I donā€™t have the focus for yoga eitherā€¦ Or balance!

(Received all for U-16!)

A-17
@Beachyblonde - Alligator, thank you! I love how well themed your stamps, washi and stickers are! An amazing accomplishment! Iā€™ve seen some little gators in Hilton Head, but never any big ones in the wild.

B-17 in the mail tomorrow!

V-16

@Beachyblonde - VOTE poster by LP. I always vote. Of course, Washington makes it easy with all ballots automatically mailed to voters to be returned either by mail or in official dropboxes.

A-17

@emilyann - buttons featuring the APOLLO 11 mission and ASTRONAUTS ARMSTRONG and ALDRIN. I remember watching that moon landing on TV. I was at work, a summer job at the state Superintendent of Public Instructionā€™s office. One of my bosses, the man in charge of science education for the state, had a television in his office he shared. Oh, you asked about the book, The Guest List that I recently read. Itā€™s not a typical murder mystery, but good escapist fare.

Thank you both.

1 Like

Thank you for the updates!

W-16
@maleko - W for Wonder, Studio Ghibli Totoro card, thank you! Accompanied by a Wonder Woman stamp. These films really do bring much wonder and magic to us! This RR is a lot of fun and really gets you thinking and crafty. Welcome and hope youā€™ll continue! :slight_smile:

C-17
Thanks @hootnoodle for Emily Carrā€™s painting. Walking around the lake here is something I need to do more of.

A-17
Thanks @Beachyblonde for Auvres. So is PB the beach in BeachyBlonde? Love it!

I wish! I made an email account with that name way back in high school and Iā€™ve used it ever since. Iā€™ve been fortunate to live near multiple beaches over my life. I loved PB and miss SD every single day.

May I jump in F17? I sent my B17 cards out today.

I also received some excellent postcards:

V16
@MichelleW : Thank you for the Vintage Valentineā€™s! Theyā€™re too cute!
@hootnoodle : Thank you for the Volcano postcard! I have never been to Hawaii! I need to go someday!

W16
@ellistrations : Thank you for the epic WallE postcard! I love this movie so itā€™s perfect!

A17
@emilyann : Thank you for the Arrangement and Angkor postcard! Nice find!!

B-17 will go out on Monday.

V-16
@MichelleW VINTAGE VALENTINES! Thank you! I donā€™t think Indianaā€™s vaccine distribution is perfect, but I think itā€™s been better than some other states Iā€™ve heard about. We do have our mistakesā€¦we saw lots of people who were sent home after their first shot with a vaccine record card, but no name/DOB filled out! I joked to my partner that I was surprised nobody had tried to sell them on the black marketā€¦we took those cards and filled them in with the second dose as well as identifying information before returning them.
@hootnoodle A Paul VERLAINE quote about VIOLINS. Thank you. I havenā€™t been reading much latelyā€“school keeps me very busy. I do read some online works, but havenā€™t picked up a full length novel in a while. Iā€™ve heard good things about Born a Crime and am glad you enjoyed the read.

Please add me to F - 17 :slight_smile:

I would like to join D-17 please!

Sending all my postcards for C-17 todayā€¦ and Iā€™ve received all of mine for C-17 as well!

Thank you @MichelleW for the Canadian travel poster card, @hootnoodle for the capitol chandelier and @emilyann for the coffee card!

Yay! Group D-17 closed and I just sent the address list.

I also received a card for Group V-16 from @hootnoodle that is a beautiful illustration of Native Vanilla. The artwork is just gorgeous - thank you, Mary!

Earlier, I noted that I had received cards for group V-16, but had not scanned them at the time. Here they are:

From AccentOnHakes
From ellistrations

Aaaaaannnnnd just when I was beginning to get my USxUS RR addiction under controlā€¦I find thereā€™s more than one playroom in this funhouse. Hello again to all those Iā€™ve met previously, and a hearty Hoosier howdy to those Iā€™ve not.

@MichelleW may I please join Groups E-17 and F-17?

May I please join group E?

Thanks!

LOL! Have you found the NA Colors Group yet - thatā€™s under AccentOnHakesā€™ steady hand!!

:rofl:

Welcome to you and iowajest! Hope you enjoy the group! :sparkling_heart: