NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

I’d like to join Name Game 41 & A-42 please

All cards received (and sent) for N-41.

@TeachLittleKids sent New Yory City! Yes, I’ve been to NYC twice. It was fun, & I’d like to go back!

@Bakersmom sent Nemo! I have a soft spot for Nemo. :slight_smile: Great sparkly stickers, too.

@MichelleW sent Paul NASH. Don’t worry, I don’t knpw who he is either. Lol

Thank you all!!

2 Likes

Y-41 ready for the mail!!

May I join Name Game?

I knew I wasn’t crazy! Local news just posted an article this morning stating that GA ranks dead last for timely USPS delivery! They’re even talking about us on Capitol Hill.

“Data released by the Postal Regulatory Commission for fiscal year 2024 Q2 included scores for each state, evaluating on-time service for two-day First Class Single mail. These latest numbers from the postal service show Georgia as dead last, with a score of 63.70% on-time performance, below the national average of 87% and nearly 30 points the target goal of 93%.”

I just needed you guys to know I wasn’t deliberately holding cards from you. I always feel.so bad when I get stacks of cards that are a month old, and then I can’t log them in fast enough.

6 Likes

I’ve never doubted you. Things happen beyond our control in this hobby of ours. I’ve been receiving cards not belonging to me now on a weekly basis! But sorry to hear about your post delivery situation. :confused:

2 Likes

Hi, may I please join Name Game–41? Thank you!

1 Like

Please add me to X & Name Game

T 41
@prssrp Travel, perfect for my July theme. Thanks

1 Like

Received from @TeachLittleKids for N-41

IMG_0394

Thank you for the NYC card. It really is a “WOW” experience isn’t it? I am from NY and most recently lived right on Wall Street. It’s not for everyone for sure, but for me it’s my life’s blood. Too expensive though.

1 Like

Welcome to the Alpha Nerds Group!

1 Like

Group Z-41 - @kanosis sent this beautiful Zodiac card! Zank you very much :rofl:

Updated - thanks, everyone! ABC

Click to see Open Groups!

Click to check Traveling Group status!

1 Like

Thank you @MichelleW and and @prssrp for being so sweet and resending the X-40 cards.

Creativity is in abundance with you!
Patty sent X for abundance and Michelle sent X-for X files! Thank youuuu!

1 Like

Got 2 for group Y-41!

From @jendallas this is a beautiful flower! I’ve never heard of it before. Yellow Jessamine

From @ljbbauer great Yellow card! And truthfully, I don’t even know what a YAWP is. Lol

Thank you both!!

1 Like

Please add me to B-42. TGIF!

1 Like

Finally! Friday!! smilie_out_069

Updated - thank you! ABC

Is there anyone who hasn’t yet joined the Name-Game Challenge and wishes to get in on the fun? I’d like to close the group this afternoon so everyone has the weekend to work on their cards if they wish!

Name-Game - Join TODAY! lachender-smilie

1 Like

Doh, wrong thread.
For Y-41 I received:
@kanosis Yarrow, yellow orchids, yellow chicken, yellow lemons. Lots of fun decorations. Thank you!
@jendallas YARN and lots of it. I used to crochet when I was a kid, but my hands always got sweaty. Thank you!

1 Like

Let me guess…Colors??? :upside_down_face:

I just sent the address list for Name-Game Challenge-41!

Updated - thanks, lovely people. Enjoy your weekend! ABC

Time’s running out!

Today is last day to place a stamp order online or drop by your nearby Post Office to buy stamps at today’s price!

@CalicoBeer thank you for the W-41 card for wedding dress. It does look like the cover of a mystery novel! Stay cool!

1 Like