NA Alphabet Group Round Robin 🔤

He was considered the King of the Pop Art genre and was probably more (in)famous for his work “ethics” and lifestyle. I look at him as someone in Pop Art who did the same thing as Jerry Seinfeld with the everyday things observations in comedy. My cousin knew him (Warhol, not Seinfeld) and from the stories he told, Warhol lived in a universe all his own.

Got it! - I just sent the address list for Group D-25.
Thanks, all ABC

D-25 is ready to go out tomorrow!

C-25 goes out tomorrow

Please add me to G!

My Holiday Cards are waiting for the postal carrier

Enjoy your new week!
ABC

Remember, if you want to check to see if someone has posted his/her Holiday Cards preference, just head over to:
Link to Update your Holiday Card Sending Profile:

My holiday cards are in the mail!

Thank you to @crochetjessica for the vibrant V-24 card of the violet perfume! I really like it!

1 Like

Please enter me in the next open group

U-24 @crochetjessica sends the “unfinished object” card. I have a lot of UFO’s around!

V-24 @crochetjessica V is for Vendetta I haven’t read or seen the movie either!

C-25 @crochetjessica C is for Comic Cavalcade I think my cards are secretly multiplying…or I finally have them all together to see how many I REALLY have.

1 Like

Hahaha
Someone was probably using it for decorations??? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for the updates! ABC

D25 is headed out in the morning.

S24
@SamB23 sent seashells. Sanity safe? Serene, snowless, and sunny so far. Susan signing off.

A25
@ellistrations airmailed an airplane. I like the challenge, too. I don’t have a variety of postage, so I stick with the card, stickers, used stamps, and washi. Creativity in a manageable size.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Please add me to E, F, and G. Thanks!

D-25 has been mailed

C-25
@scoutingbear - Cute Chapel in California, thank you! It is fu to see a variety of places like these. The detail that’s put into the stain glass windows are beautiful.

C-25

@ellistrations sent a collective collage of cats. I love it!

@scoutingbear sent a colorful pride card full of cute images. I need to find a shop like this.

1 Like

And I got a card for Group B-25 from @Allayne22 with botanical illustration for “Le Bananier” or bananas to you and me! She added so many B examples to the back - Bravo Tristen!! :banana:

Group E-25 closed and I’ll send the addresses soon! Exciting, eh?

ABC

1 Like

C-25 @scoutingbear China Town at night yes they are filled with oriental foods. I used to go to China town with my mother in NYC the place changed so much I heard. I always dream to visit China and eat some real authentic Chinese foods. Thank you as well for the Christmas greetings card.