My parakeet ate my postcard

Thats so sad, My parakeet chose one of my favorite postcard to eat today :smiling_face_with_tear: It was an offical postcard, arrived from Germany :smiling_face_with_tear:

That Inge Löök postcard for my collection;

58 Likes

Same story with this one

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/rare-postcards-autographed-by-my-birds/794047

7 Likes

hahahh that amazing they love eating postcards! :smile::smile:

1 Like

The guilty looks innocent and cute :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The postcards ate itself! Your bird is NOT GUILTY! Case dismissed! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

hahah maybe :smile:

:laughing: That is sooo typical, but what a sweet :parrot: darling! :green_heart:

I hope he doesn’t get an upset tummy, I am sure the card can be replaced! :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely agree! The postcard had self-destruction mode activated. That is the face of an innocent bird. :parrot:

5 Likes

Ha, does your bird have a dislike for the Old Ladies?! :grinning::parrot:
Your bird is very beautiful by the way :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely i received the card from her and it’s most prized card

8 Likes

so lovely!! :heart: I have 3 slightly destroyed one, and 1 really destroyed…
anyone interest to swap? we can do :smile:

2 Likes

Demolition man! :slight_smile: The guilty looks so innocent…

1 Like

I am sure it was delicious :yum:

1 Like

A Postcrosser sent me a message asking if I had received their postcard. I looked around and found it on the floor under my desk but not before my bunny had discovered it and ate the part with the registration number! I’m glad she inquired about it because she was able to immediately send me the number :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@safiyecansu My cats did worst… they peed over my beautiful postcards :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is why I only keep male budgies these days… they are less interested in eating things that are not meant to be eaten :rofl:

She is such a beauty though :heart_eyes: :parrot:

2 Likes

At least your bird is in good company.

1 Like

hahahah :joy::joy: