My favorite topic - SPACE EXPLORATION 🚀🛰️

175 years of the Hydrometeorological Service of Russia

The new stamp was released this month.
The Order of Gagarin is a high-ranking Russian award established to recognize outstanding contributions to the advancement of the Russian and Soviet space program.

4 Likes

А stamp dedicated to the cosmonautics day.

6 Likes

was a year of cooperation and also the Czech stamps were mirroring the topic. The main theme was of course the ASTP - EPAS (APOLLO - SOJUZ) mission, which was the first USA - Soviet space randevouz. Other stamps from the series were mostly astronomical themed paintings with an artifical satellite as an additional theme.

4 Likes

There is only one stamp space related in 1976 and it is the stamp commemorating the day of Czech postal stamp. Why there is the satellite, I don’t know. Probably to show the contrast between the original postal service and the new one using communication satellites

Today is April 12 - Cosmonautics Day. In Russia, by this date they issued such a cardmaximum

3 Likes

and this First Day envelope

1 Like

3 Likes

Apollo 11 stamps from Canada

1 Like

1 Like

1963 Soviet advertising and propaganda post cards. Happy Great October holiday.

3 Likes

More Soviet propaganda postcards from 1960.

I love this minisheet stamp from North Korea issued in 1982.

3 Likes

The lunar landing of Chang 'e 6

The Chang 'e-6 probe took the first samples on the far side of the moon

2 Likes

2 Likes

I got new stamps a few days ago

They are so pretty, i am not sure If i want to send them away :joy:

3 Likes

Beautiful Cosmonaut day mail from my pal @timesoul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much dear, you just spoil me each time with great new things :sob::heart_hands:

2 Likes

Первый космонавт Гагарин Юрий.

Второй космонавт в СССР Титов Герман.

I collect coins with a space theme. In my collection there are such sets with coins in envelopes with specially canceled stamps. From the country - AUSTRALIA.

1 Like

Isle Of Man

1 Like

Serbian issue from 2007, commemorating 50 years since launching Sputnik I

3 Likes