My 12 year old daughter wants a penpal

My daughter Jenny just turned 12. She is in the 6 th grade . She has decided she wants a few penpals since my oldest and I have them . She’s looking for someone who shares her same interests … it doesn’t matter if you are from the US or international . We live in California (USA). Her interests include : Fortnite… animal crossing … five nights at Freddys… all animals( we have lots of pets and she has a new puppy) art … games …Henry Danger …Spongebob…Owl House …Big City Greens and YouTube . It does not matter if your a boy or a girl just looking for someone with similar interests . If you are interested send me a message with your address … unless you want to write first then I will send you her address . Thank you .

1 Like

Good Day, what a wonderful idea! I haven’t got children yet, but I have a god-daughter, and I love her very much. We live in Russia, Samara city. Her name’s Anastasia (Nastya), she’s 11. She finishes the 5th form. Nastya is very creative girl, she paints professioanlly, She also studies English. Moreover she can’t live without animals. And when I told her about the opportunity to meet a pen friend from US, she was on the 9th heaven! I will write you in PM) Once more again, thank you so much.

1 Like

I have an almost 12 year old Aubree that loves writing to kids her age! Send me your address, and we will send a letter.

1 Like

I am interested

Great.How old are you? Just message me your address.

Nicole

I can

1 Like

@reptilequeen I will happily send you a dm!

1 Like