It’s all about Music & Dancing
WELCOME to the MUSIC AND DANCE round robin!
Yes! You’ve found this new RR. I’m hoping to make something great here with your help. If you have any suggestions for groups, themes, or for me, please let me know. I’ve created a suggestions topic for that. I’m a first time host so I’d love to learn from more experienced ones!
In this RR we exchange postcards with different musical and/or dance themes on the front and in other cases the music-theme is presented in the writing on the back of the card. Please read the description before you enter a group so you know what this particular group is about and what sort of cards are allowed / prefered. We have different types of groups.
Our Guidelines [Please read first if you want to join]:
Click to view
- If you want to join, post a message in this thread and send a PM to the host @Coriena with your address, confirming that you have read the rules.
- New forum members can join one group at first. When you have been active in other RR’s and completed at least one you’re welcome to join more than one.
- You send one card to each person in your group. A group with 4 members means you will send 3 cards, and receive three cards.
- When a group is full, the host will send a PM to everyone with mailing addresses.
- You have two weeks to send your cards.
- Always include your username [Coriena], the RR [AAM RR] and the group ID  on the cards you send.
- Stick to the theme as best as you can, but have fun and use your imagination too. Explain your choice if necessary!
- Comment when your cards are sent and when you receive each card in your group. Remember to include your Group Number and the @User ID of the person you sent the card.
- Please send your cards written and stamped. I may throw in a traveling envelope or an unwritten group at times, this will be specified in the description of the group.
- Add / free or selfmade cards are allowed if they fit within the description however please be respectful to the member’s wishes.
- Missing cards: Occasionally, a card gets lost in the post. Most of us accept this as a part of our hobby. If a card has not arrived and it bothers you, please send a PM to the sender and ask for a replacement. All members are expected to honor such requests. There is a special section in the third message below with a list of INCOMPLETE GROUPS.
- Please contact the host @Coriena if you are going to be away and/or unable to send or receive cards for more than a few days.
Thanks for joining and have a lot of fun,