Most Popular Sent Postcards - please read the NEW RULES IN THE 1ST POST

These are mine, both liked 5 times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the official site, this card of Yosemite National Park (in California):

Makes me wish I had bought more of it. Now the store that sold it no longer sells any postcards. :sob:
5 Likes

All of my sent cards with naked ladies got very many likes - seems like these are popular between the people who like them. ^^ This one has 41 favorites.

Edit: Sorry, I replied to you by accident!

Postcard DE-1957828 (postcrossing.com)
The most important item in Germany- bread

2 Likes

My postcard with the most favorites is this one

But it should be this one, as I sent it a lot of times and each card recieved 1 or 2 favorites:

6 Likes

Mine is this Vogue cover with 100 likes https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/FI-986517

this is my most popular with 186 individual likes.

this one is more popular with 289 likes combined.

9 Likes

Christmas card from 2013

This is mine. Unfortunately Canada Post doesn’t produce it anymore.

This is my second most liked one, and I still have two or three left for this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My most popular card is an IKEA KAFFEREP apple cake box cutout, which is quite anticlimactic.

Out of the 300+ cards I have sent, nearly half of those are popular, yet somehow this thing came out on top…

5 Likes

oh thank you.
It is this one:

58 x
and on my inactive profile it is this one

73 x
2 Likes

And here are the new ones and changes from this week:
New

4 x

received:

3 x

4 x

4 x

7 x

1 Like

Mine is of the Angel of the North

3 Likes

My most liked card has 2 likes, haha. Most of the time the reciever likes the card I send, but it stays at 1 like :joy:

7 Likes

Fun topic!

My most favorited is this one:

It’s funny how most people ask for cards with views of the country, but those aren’t favorited that much.

3 Likes

My most popular postcard. 22 likes!

1 Like

This one with 17 likes:

I find it super boring, but I guess most postcrossers like the tourist cards more than I do. Also, I imagine that many people browse cards by country and look for cards that really clearly show where they are from. But maybe that is more a thing for rarer countries since @Jumu has the opposite experience:

My most liked homemade card has 6 likes (which I’m pretty happy about) and my own favorite sent cards all have 1 or 2 likes. I mostly care about whether the recipient likes the card I send. But since many people use their favorites wall as a wishlist, I’m just happy with a nice “hurray message”.

6 Likes

Haha, yes, views of my country are not special enough :wink: I love your most favorited card too! The colors, the reflection.

1 Like

My most popular are NL-4563275 and NL-3988129

I have no idea how to get that nice frame with the picture of the postcard like all of you have hahaha

:wink: Kind regards,
JetteLise, moderator

Just put the URL for the card’s page on a separate line in your post :wink:

nice cards btw :slight_smile: