Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Received a Winnipeg Police Museum card from @truenorth_49
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks Evan it was " meant to be" : )
I will check the mail later. Rural life…our mail is not sorted til atleast 12:30 : )

@evank, who’s Val who sent you the 150th Manitoba Anniversary card? That was for the Nov RR right?

That would be me :relaxed:
I tagged Evan in the Canada to Canada tag around the time we started this month’s RR, so one of the cards he recently got (from me) is for this RR, and the rest of “my” cards must be for the tag.

thanks for the explanation @truenorth_49 - that is why I always mention to clearly ID our card for the RR when sending them… :wink: We are easily confused these days… :laughing:

I’m sure I did (for all the cards), but if I didn’t, my apologies :relaxed:

1 Like

You wouldn’t believe how confused I’ve been in the new forum :rofl: I hope I figure it out soon enough.

1 Like

Trust me, me too! Not sure about it all just yet!

1 Like

Thank you @farmgirll for the nice Vimy card, a great reminder. Nice poppies decorations. Lest we forget :rosette: (as close as I could find to a poppie)

Thank you @truenorth_49 for the beautiful hummingbirds, love it! I just love Native arts (so happy to sell some now!). We don’t have this type of arts here, and didn’t know about the % of residents in MB, cool fact! I just love what Ben Houstie does, so colorful!

Both cards are in the group’s album.

1 Like

@truenorth_49 I’ve actually been to O5 years ago as part of a Help event. It was an experience to be sure!

@Stinkypaw my apologies, the bubble art card from Val was for Canada to Canada tag, and the Manitoba 150 was indeed for the November RR.

One more card received last night and that’s from Crystal for remembrance day - that is truly special, thanks!

3 Likes

3 - @truenorth_49 I got a cute seashell card and sweet stickers from 7 - @evank , thank you very much!
I agree, what a week that was - US elections, COVID-19, and then Alex Trebek passed away :pensive:, what a rollercoaster.

1 Like

Good Day! @Stinkypaw, @evank

I have completed the 2nd postcard (resending) for the October 2020 Monthly RR. It will be in the mail tomorrow Monday Nov 16 2020. I hope the first one arrives soon for you @evank, and then the second one would be a bonus. It took me a bit, as I had to log into the old forum U2U and find @evank 's address.

From @HarleyGirl73

1 Like

hi, I would love to join December group, thank you

1 Like

Nov. Thank you Crystal for the beautiful poppy card, stamp and 3D poppy. I do plan to do some online (things I know of like games and such).
Thank you VC truenorth for the wonderful multiview of Winnipeg! Yay! My house was lights out this year for Covid-pretty sad as we usually get the house super decorated.
Thank you Josee for the wonderful addition to my Covid collection-A Social Distancing card. (I might have thanked you already?) Nice stamps too.

2 Likes

Thank you @cj23 for the cute Ottawa License Plate, love it! Thank you for having a look at my favorites (removed it from them, now that I have it!) Card in the album.

@HarleyGirl73 thank you.

@nannydino received your card today - love your handwriting and decorations, thanks so much. That brightened up a pretty dreary day otherwise. Great quote too!

1 Like

received cards from @farmgirll and @evank
Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve got Campbellford card for my Ontario Towns collection from @cj23
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Received a great Toronto streetcar card from @cj23 - thanks a lot, great choice!

1 Like

Rec’d Nov. 17th - 3- truenorth_49
Thank you VC for the gorgeous sunflower card.
We actually had a farm up the road make a Social distancing maze through their
sunflower fields.
Antique treasures are always fun to collect when they are older than us. lol
Have a great day.
B&N

2 Likes