Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Indecisive procrastinators unite!…maybe.
I can definitely relate to the lack of sleep! My daughter (13 months) had me up EIGHT TIMES the other night! We’re working on sleep training :sweat_smile:
Take care!

3 Likes

Yesterday I received a beautiful vintage fashion inspired Vogue postcard from @doryfera! I’ve now received all my cards for this month, thank you everyone!

2 Likes

I’ve also received all my cards for August. Thank you, everyone!

1 Like

@faithjohnson according to my list, you are still missing one card, from farmgirll - can you please confirm? Thank you!

Oh shoot, I did receive that one, but I must have forgotten to post in here!
Thank you @farmgirll !

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: ASKING FELLOW CANADIANS FOR HELP :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Please include me for the September RR :slight_smile:

1 Like

@evank Thanks so much for the happy mail envelope you sent me filled with stickers, a card, a letter and tea! What a treat to fuel my weekend of rest. Thank you so much!
I have received all cards for August RR.

2 Likes

Whew, Just in the nick of time. Thank you, Deshanta!

1 Like

@Stinkypaw please count me in for September.

1 Like

All addresses for Sept have been sent out!

1 Like

All of my September RR cards have been addressed and sent out. Thanks for letting me join - so excited to receive mine in the mail!

1 Like

Happy long weekend everybody!!

I finished up my cards today and they are stamped and ready for tuesdays mail.

The little guy on the left looks so grumpy!

Cheers Crystal

2 Likes

All my cards for September have been written and are ready for Tuesdays mail :smile:

1 Like

All my September cards are being mailed this morning :grin:

1 Like

All my September Cards are sent

1 Like

@JasonDavid Thank you for the card - it is very similar in style to one on my favourites wall - and I love the artistry in this. I’m going to check out the author suggested as it sounds quite interesting and I’ll need something once my book club read is finished. Thanks for my first card from the RR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Received a BC landscape card from @evank
Thank you

1 Like

All my cards for September have been sent - and I’m already receiving some.

Thanks @JasonDavid for two great cards - including one of my favourite WAoW cards. Loving seeing local art as well, even if the subject isn’t quite local.

Thanks @Belhilda for the very cute penguins card. My oldest was very much into penguins when she was little, so it’s actually quite apt. Good luck with your knitting this winter!

2 Likes

All my cards are now sent.
First received, from @AnitaGrace, the red panda from Wild Animals set, and bonus kitchen/bar from Design Museum in London UK! Thanks Anita, and for the great stamps, too. You’ll have to tell me about your trip to Charlevoix.

2 Likes