Monthly RR - CANADIAN EDITION

Received a Monet painting card from @AlbertaGirl71. Thank you!
It’s so strange to see Monet’s painting which was created before impressionism.

1 Like

Please sign me in for January RR

1 Like

Monthly RR Canadian Edition – December 2021

Thank you to @AlbertaGirl71 for the friendly message and the postcard featuring a wintery landscape, but no caption!

Now I’m curious to know just where in the world is this landscape from. I’m also curious to see if any of our local thrift stores carry postcards!

1 Like

Also received a snowy valley card from @AlbertaGirl71. It’s beautiful, thanks! It’s amazing the treasures you can find at thrift stores :blush:

1 Like

I’d like to join the January RR - thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for off-topic:

New group is open for registration in Canadian Travelling Envelope Canadian Travelling Envelope - #2 by garvey

1 Like

Received from @AlbertaGirl71, a great card of the Grouard-Peace River Trail, which is part of the Trans-Canada Trail network. The Trans-Canada trail goes right through Ottawa, along the Ottawa River - I bike and run on it often. So presumably if I just head west along it, I would eventually reach Grouard! Thanks a lot, Kelly!

I’m in for January.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

1 Like

Received yesterday fr @AlbertaGirl71 a card from banff National park. Thanks for this, sounds like a great channel you were listening to. Wonder if you like Michael Buble? He’s a home grown talent from this side of the country! :slight_smile:

Happy holidays!

2 Likes

Thank you @AlbertaGirl71 for your Harry Potter card! Such a fun idea to watch the books and then the movies right after. I’ve never done that before either - I have all the books and all the movies on DVD, but it’s been some time since I read or watched any of them.

2 Likes

Hi Evan @evank … thank you so much for the postcards and the picture postcard… and I love that you wrote on all 3… I never did see the movie Sing… but my daughters did and thought it was cute…I think I like squirrels better because I love the big fluffy tail and all the different colours…I was in Ontario in October and I saw black squirrels there!! I have never seen those before… fun!! And the eagle picture/postcard is so beautiful… I like hiking… birdwatching I’ve never tried… but probably interesting too!!
I hope you have a great holiday season with your family and all good things in 2022!! :tada::sparkles:

1 Like

Please include me for Canadian RR in January 2022!

1 Like

I will join for January

LyndaC

1 Like

Please include me for January as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

I do like Michael Buble - they play him on that Christmas music channel too!

I’m in for January!

1 Like

Happy New year !!!

Thanks @evank for your envelope of surprises!!! I will answer your questions in the Feb RR : ) I get such a kick out of your addressing hahahaha

Cheers Crystal

1 Like

Hi call cards are done be in them mail tomorrow January 4th !!!

2 Likes

Hello and Happy 22! I’ve enjoyed chosing cards for everyone, and they are in the mail now. Take care and stay healthy everyone,
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening.
As of this evening all of my cards have been sent!
It’s hailing out here with a bit of thunder - so exciting!!

Cheers everyone.

1 Like

@AlbertaGirl71 – Did you want me to resend a postcard for December 2021’s round robin round?