Month of Letters

Oh okay, thank you for clarifying :heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

1 Like

I thought I’d write to people who are isolated during the pandemic. I hope it might help them feel less alone.

4 Likes

I posted my intent to send postcards each day in February to a daily photography group I’m involved in on Flickr. Three sign-ups in the first couple of hours! If I don’t get enough from there, I can think of friends and family to round out the month (each of my eleven grandkids, for example).

3 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

I’ll try to participate this year too, for the first time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sounds interesting and I’m all in to take the challenge! Maybe I’ll start from picking impressive pieces of articles on the magazine, beautiful brochures I received!! Feel sooooo excited about this month of letters.

3 Likes

Hello Disa, would you like to exchange in this Month of Letters?
Helen

2 Likes

Hello Clarame1993!
Your idea sounds creative! I wonder if you’d like to exchange, with me also trying something similarly new to me and creative? If so, please send me private message.
Thank you,
Helen

2 Likes

I would like participated in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello SiM!
Would you like to exchange postcards with me, that reflect the spirit of the Month of Letters?
Helen

1 Like

Hello Helen, yes, I would love that! :heart: Will you send me a private message with your address details?

2 Likes

This idea is so lovely! As soon as I learnt about Month of Letters I was ready to do registration and participate. But suddenly I realized that my holidays will finish soon and new semester will start in a week (I am a student) and I will be too busy with my studies as usually I am. It’s a pity I can’t participate this year. One day I will definitely take part in such kind of challenge! Oh I enjoy atmosphere of all these paper&stamps things so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello! I want to participate, but I’m not sure I will have time to write letters every day

1 Like

Hi @ArinaLoseva, welcome to the forum! No worries, just do your best — I’m sure every postcard or letter you send will be treasured. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did it last year and while I didn’t have time to write letters every day, I usually had time to at least jot out and send a Postcrossing card. Any piece of mail counts, and it’s okay if you miss a day or two, no one is keeping track. I am pretty sure I missed some days, but doing the challenge got me back into the habit of writing letters, which was my overall goal.

2 Likes

You can also write letters…

1 Like

I’m participating! I have a planning calendar all set to keep track of all my February mail. I have participated in the past but the last 5 or so years have been chaotic so I am looking forward to getting back to letter/postcard writing

2 Likes

I’ll participate! I’m new to Postcrossing but excited to send and receive postcards. If anyone would like to exchange addresses, please send me a PM! Thanks! I will reply of course to each card I receive!

1 Like

Hello! I can write letters or postcrossing cards to everyone who write at this forum?

The #trades-requests-offers:penpals section is a good place to start, if you’re looking for penpals or people to correspond with! :slight_smile: