Month of Letters – Postcrossing Challenge – February 2022

I will definitely post some pics. Looking forward

2 Likes

Warm greetings to all you enthusiastic postcrossers! :slight_smile:

I learned about the month of letters only last year. I find it a cool idea! :sunny: If I would have ‘free time’ I would do it, but I have 2 small kids and there is no such thing as free time :grin:
I would be delighted to participate in your challenge. If you make me a part of it, I will also feel this good vibe! :wink:
I will write back to every postcrosser that writes to me. More details in private messages :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to Postcrossing and to the Month of Letters @ralutarta.
Hope you have fun with some exchanges here on the Month of Letters!

1 Like

hello
thanks for the tip.
I will do a little something to our postman and try every day to draw an address and - card or letter to send . or to people from Postcrossing where I have addresses .

1 Like

Thank you @KONSUE! :purple_heart:

Hi everyone,

This will be my 4th year participating in Month of Letters and I’m looking forward to the February 1st to get started.

While I’m active in postcrossing, this is an initiative I love. It is an opportunity to communicate with other people, with friends and family in a surprising way.

Let’s do it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So fun! I can’t wait to start!

1 Like

Omg, I’m going to do this🥴
Letters are not only piece of paper it’s a history!

6 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m so happy to participate on this! It’s my first time!
Let’s see how it goes!
If someone need a person to write, ask my address in private!
:- :grin:
Happy Sunday!

1 Like

So great to see you here and share your enthusiasm, @Pachaontas, @kate00, @alib9, and @ogait!
Hope to read here how things are going through the month.

1 Like

It would be great to hear from everyone any ideas for *Thank-a-Mail-Carrier* Day - Friday, February 4th. Maybe share a photo here?
My plan is to write a thank you note and give a gift certificate for Tim Horton’s. There’s a Timmie’s just up the road, so he can load up on tea, coffee, latte or hot chocolate to keep warm on his deliveries.
If not sure what to write to your mail carrier, I found this Thank A Mail Carrier Day Card Messages and Quotes site.

I am loving all of the tips and enthusiasm about this challenge. I am looking forward to doing this, it will be my first year. I think I can easily send a postcard a day to one of my friends but definitely will take the time to write a few pen pals, friends, and family members.

I wanted to leave a little gift in the mailbox for the post carrier. Any ideas? I was thinking a tiny card and a bag of candy or tea. :slight_smile:

Happy Postcrossing everyone!

2 Likes

Hi there,
That’s nice idea, but does not work all over the world :slight_smile: There is no “Tim Horton’s” here.
In my place there are a lot of small cafe’s, but they don’t do gift certificate.
So my idea is to make a card, to thank him/her for the service and glue to the mail box.
But I started adding this to the envelopes where I send the cards
But the idea of @mhari_moonchild of giving a little gift a left in the mailbox, its nice, especial the candy.

4 Likes

Thought I’d share the bullet journal page I made for this to track what J send everyday :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Love this! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I was able to register yesterday on the LetterMo site. This will be my first year participating and I’m pretty excited!
I have a few penpals that I owe letters to and so I will send those during the month. I’ve saved a few postcrossing slots to help me get my numbers. I also plan to continue participating in RR that should help me reach the 28 count easily.
Thanks so much for creating this post so that we can keep up with how it’s going for everyone during the month of letters.

3 Likes

Glad to see you here @HeyItsMeSonya!
Yes, this is a great way to share ideas and to give each other support! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. You too!

Thanks for the tip. I checked if there is something similar in France and yes ! I found some too. So I can send to many persons now !
Great idea.

It’s my first time to participate in this and I I don’t fully understand who to send letters​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Please help me :speak_no_evil: