Month of Letters – Postcrossing Challenge – February 2022

Every day … more creativity here. Love it! :purple_heart:
And, love your cards @Wolfsmondfee !
Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Two dear friends are getting married today! :ring: So, to help them commemorate the day, I sent them this
card with lots of heart warming stickers and blessings.

8 Likes

Hello Today
I went to post office and was toke this pic.

So I’ve send all this, from Monday and today!

6 Likes

That card with the boobie birds is amazing, Nadjafee!

@scrutiny, if you like birds, maybe put your name into my Bird Cards Lottery?

1 Like

After having to get 22 postcards ready to send on Twosday…I’ve fallen off the one for ‘everyday’ on the weekend. Maybe next year :grimacing::+1:t2:.

7 Likes

Love these! Nice work :heart:.

One of my favourite Wild Cards!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay, I got an address of another newbie! (I think it is fun to write to new postcrossers as I know how anxiously they are waiting for their first cards to arrive). This person likes fluffy cats, so I will be dropping this card into the mailbox today:

8 Likes

MoL Postcrossing Features –

1. Write Back My Postcard - sometimes, you have a card you just cannot send out. You wish someone wrote it to you. Well, that’s where Write Back My Postcard comes in. I’ve even bought postcards that I like for myself and sent them off to be written back to me.

2. Birds Lottery - Kindness Week - this year is Canada’s first celebration of Kindness Week (the 3rd week of February). So, for Kindness Week - and as part of my personal MoL commitment - I’m giving away two bird cards from a collection that my mother recently gave to me. Maybe you’ve thought about doing your own lottery? It’s easy and quite fun!

So far, all going well for me for MoL. How about you? Are you having fun? I am!
I’ve managed to send out at least two cards/letters a day.
For my last day, I am writing a letter to myself. I will set it aside to be opened on Feb. 01, 2023. I wonder where I’ll be in my life and with my aspirations when next year’s Month of Letters arrives? :thinking:

4 Likes

Today I’ve send my average 2 card per day :grin:

3 Likes

Yesterday I managed three postcards

And two today

We have only 5 days left! :sob:

5 Likes

The postcard box is brand new, there are many magpie cards remaining. If you want, I can show you a photo and you choose which one I send you :wink: (of course it can be an other animal if you prefer)

1 Like

That’s so generous of you Hélène! Thank you!

I have the same boxset. Would you like to do a swap from the box? I still have many of the cards available. I think I’ve sent about 5 out.

1 Like

Oh, it’s so funny ! I’ve sent a few cards too :smile: A swap is a good idea :blush:

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM in case you would like to swap. Thanks :blush:!

1 Like

Answered ! :wink:

1 Like

wow we are almost there. Today I’ve only send 1, but got all of this.

7 Likes

MoL Postcrossing feature – Canada X The World
Maybe you haven’t received any, or very many, cards from Canada? One way to fix that lack of cards in your collection is to join Canada X The World, hosted by @BabyShukra.

1 Like

The last few days have been hectic with work so I am sending out three cards today to make up for my missed days. One is going to another mom who is dealing with seeing her teenagers leave the nest. We both deal with it through late night workout sessions at the gym. I saw her last night and it made me so happy so I am sending her a card of encouragement.

We have an elderly neighborhood couple who has been dealing with a long series of unfortunate events related to their grandchildren. They get a ton of negative mail because of the circumstances. So I am sending them a postcard to remind them that we care and are here to help.

The third card is going to a minister at our church. We have had a stream of surgeries and funerals within our membership lately. It takes a toll on the people who care for the soul. She remains upbeat and positive every time I see her despite all the grief she bears. I am sending her a card to let her know how special she is and to acknowledge her great work.

Oh, I have another good response report. My brother responded to the card I sent him. He shared that his dog had been very sick, but is okay now. He also bought a new bike so I invited him to go bike riding by a pretty lake near us. Hopefully, we can plan a time to go bike riding in March! :bike: :heart: :people_hugging:

5 Likes