Moldova is divided administratively into 32 districts, three municipalities and two autonomous territorial units.
Basarabeasca -No Active users-
Cantemir -No Active users-
Căușeni -No Active users at present-
Dondușeni -No Active users at present-
Drochia -No Active users at present-
Dubăsari -No Active users-
Fălești -No Active users-
Florești -No Active users-
Glodeni -No Active users-
Hîncești -No Active users-
Leova -No Active users at present-
Nisporeni -No Active users-
Ocnița -No Active users at present-
Rezina -No Active users at present-
Rîșcani -No Active users-
Sîngerei -No Active users-
Șoldănești -No Active users-
Soroca -No Active users at present-
Ștefan Vodă -No Active users-
Taraclia -No Active users at present-
Telenești -No Active users-
Ungheni -No Active users at present-
Autonomous territorial units
Gagauzia (“Autonomous Territorial Unit Gagauzia”) -No Active users at present-
Transnistria (“Territorial administrative units from the left part of Nistru river”)
As there are so many inactive districts I propose playing for 7/14 (and eventually the full 37) using Transnistria as a Bonus to get a BINGO but to call a bingo you should have at least 6 regions! If any of the districts get active again we can join them to the count. If you were lucky to sent or receive a postcard from the inactive districts it will of course count.
- Only officially sent and received cards are counted for the bingo and there are separate lists for them.
- If you have several accounts, you may play on all of them separately, but not combined.
- Update your lists regularly by editing your FIRST post and please, include the updating date and postcard link. Posts without links won’t be included to the rankings. Please, don’t post your lists several times, because I will only count the FIRST post.
Making a link:
Germany (just take the * away)
Like this: Germany
(Because if a sender/receiver quits postcrossing, their page disappears, but the postcardpage will still exist.)
To get the url: go to your page with sent/received cards. Move your cursor to the ID, right-click and select ‘copy-url’
- Even I there are no changes in your lists, update the date from time to time so that I know you still participate in the game.
- Every time when someone gets a BINGO!, all the other participants will send her/him a postcard as a prize.