Mini cruise from Kiel to Oslo and retour

@LiveLaughLoveLeafs
Hello Helen!
Welcome on board! It’s great that you want to travel to Oslo with us! We meet in Kiel :ferry: :+1:
the ferry to Oslo… if you share the cabin,
very good!!! We look forward to this journey with you!
Stay healthy! Talk to Manni007…! :+1:
Heiko sends greetings from Freiburg

1 Like

You have a PM message @Manni007

I’ m joining you :heart_eyes:
Looking forward to meet you all.

Is there going to be a new card?
Or do you use the Old one?

Are there also people in Oslo at the meet up?

Hallo aus Belgien, sind noch Plätze frei?
Sonia

2 Likes

Guten Tag Helen!
I still have some old maps. I also hope for postcrossers from Norway!
Greetings send Heiko :ferry: :wink:

1 Like

@Sonia64
Guten Tag, liebe Sonja!
Ja klar sind noch Plätze frei! Du musst nur selber bei
Color-Line buchen…gern auch mit weiteren Postcrossern!
Freue mich, Dich an Bord zu sehen!
Gruß Heiko

1 Like

Hello heiko,

That’s nice if there are some cards. I would like to have a few. I’ m exited to be on board.
I have a question.
Where can I park my car?
I need to drive 5 hours. So I was thinking to sleep in Kiel. Is anyone else sleeping in Kiel too? I don t like driving around that time of day. To early and to much traffic. And worrying if I ll be on time.
And if anyone stays in Kiel where do you stay?

Daanke :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@LiveLaughLoveLeafs
Hallo Helen!
I’m traveling by train to overnight! Manni007 also wanted to be in Kiel one night earlier… There are many hotels if you share a room in the hotel…? Parking at the hotel or at the port? Inquire…
Best wishes… Heiko

1 Like

Ahh I ll talk to @Manni007
We are going to call. Then we ll discuss it. Thank you

I noticed this thread by accident and would have loved to join this meetup. I was supposed to attend the one in 2020 that was Covid cancelled. Unfortunately I can’t do mid-week.

I posted a link to this in our Norwegian FB group and general feedback from people seems to be that weekdays/especially middle of the week are difficult. Please let us know if you plan another minicruise meetup later that includes a weekend. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi all. How about a meeting in Oslo on the 29th? @KAS @marit_la @LeishaCamden @Baguetta @rundstykket @jhbr @ScandinavianTraveler and so on…??

2 Likes

i imagine that the people taking part in the cruise will spend their 4 hours in oslo doing some sightseeing instead of at another meeting probably?

can’t plan that much ahead at the moment anyway. going to get a new “turnus” in spring, but don’t know how it will effect my shifts, yet :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I can’t do daytime on a Wednesday, the ship is only in Oslo from like 10 to 14 or something…

1 Like

That’s fine by me!!! But we only have 4 hours :frowning: Come to the port! See you! March 29th in Oslo! Best wishes Heiko

1 Like

We’ll keep in touch for meet-up! Best wishes Heiko

1 Like

As it is on a working day (and I’m working until 4 pm), I will not be able to meet you (I only got 30 minutes lunch break).

I would prefer another meetup in Oslo with the Norwegian postcrossers.
Maybe our Norwegian postcrossing friends can organise a walk through the city ?
Our stay in Oslo is too short for a real sightseeing.

2 Likes

Today I booked the cabin for Helen and me.
Is there anyone else who will be in Kiel the day before ?
Maybe we can take the same hotel.

1 Like

Euch allen ein gutes, friedliches neues Jahr wünscht Heiko :four_leaf_clover: :+1: :ferry:

1 Like

I wish you all a happy new year! :fireworks:

1 Like

Hallo,
Du hast mir 2x geschrieben, aber ich kann nicht antworten, es kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung…ich versuche es jetzt hier. Ich werde wohl teilnehmen, wenn eine Bekannte Postcrosserin aus Kiel mitfährt, wir sind noch am Planen., die Kabine teile ich mit ihr denke ich.
Lg, bis bald
Sonia Belgien

2 Likes