Mid-Atlantic Postcrossers May 2021 Virtual Meetup

It is 9 PM local time here so will prepare for later morning. See you!!!

I look for it, I will stay only one hour I think because I have to be early wake up in the morning.
I think you have also my information. I didn’t find back on the link you send how I can send you the information.

Lara

Hi Eric👋

I can’t find the Zoom link in my mail.
Have you sent it?

I have not the zoom link!..

same here, I don’t find the link

Same here…

This ones I think

1 Like

The link is here

Do you find the link?

LINK:
For full details, including the address, and to RSVP see: https://www.meetup.com/Mid-Atlantic-Postcrossers/events/276965525

Here it is not the link

@manencov

Thank you. I can’t access…Have a nice meeting. Good by!

Thank you for organizing! The presentations were great by the way :smiley:

1 Like

@eta55 Thanks for everything, Eric!
@Antonella- congratulations on winning the Eurovision Song Contest whilst meeting :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the meetup!!! Sorry I got disconnected because my internet connection is bad. Will be sure to join again in the future!

1 Like

@Shalottslady Hurray! Thanks!:partying_face::partying_face: :it:After 30 years, winning the Eurovision Song Contest was amazing news for Italy!:musical_score::musical_note::notes::guitar:

@eta55 Thanks a million for the great Meetup, the Google Earth idea was brilliant and lots of fun!:earth_americas:
Thanks Eric, Janet, Kristen and Karen for the effort, time and energy you invested in preparing those 3 presentations! They were just fabulous!:mermaid:‍♀:sailboat::anchor::ship::ocean:

Last but not least, a big Thank You to all the participants for everything you shared! I enjoyed every single moment and story!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Postcrossing is such a cool way of connecting people and spreading joy!!! :earth_americas::two_hearts:

See you around on another virtual Meetup!:computer:

Antonella👋

1 Like

Thank you so much for the amazin meet up! I loved to see you all and the idea with the maps was great,too!
Can’t wait for the next meet-up and who knows - maybe my boys will sleep the next time and I will be able to take part longer than about one hour. :wink:
Have a great sunday everybody!

1 Like

Thank you for a lovely meeting. The maps were great. Hope you have another meetup soon :smile:

1 Like

Here’s a huge thanks to all who attended, you make these meetups what they are, and we very much appreciate all that you bring to the table! Also, a big shout out to @JntDxn, @rjmom and @yellowrose70, whose organizational and troubleshooting work made a huge difference in making this meetup possible. Great presentations as well! Once we’ve hammered out the mailing for this one, we’ll get to work on the next one!

4 Likes