Mid Atlantic Postcrossers MAR 2021 Virtual Meetup

I would like to attend, but not been to a virtual meet up before

I will be there! Perhaps I can bring some postcards from a postcard and paper show I will attend.

We currently have been contacted by 80 postcrossers who have expressed a positive intent to attend this event. 31 of them have provided the data we need to to push out cards to attendees after the event takes place. There are only two things that need to happen for you to get a card from this event; one is to attend it, and the other is to provide your real name and address. Please message me with your Postrcrossing handle, your Meetup handle, your real name, and your address as it should appear on the card if you will be attending.

1 Like

Like that one Eric, did u design?

Hi Eric, kindly prioritize the other participants with regards to the cards: I registered myself, but something came up and I might join late for a short greeting - at least you know if you don’t see me :slight_smile: Thank you!

Thanks! Yep wish I could say I’d been there though!

Understood, thanks for letting me know!

I would like to take part in this meetup :blush:

Hey,
It is already 8:00 Pm here so i am already getting ready. Can i get the link?
Thanks!
Very excited to join

Hi Carlos. I’m so glad you are attending again! Did you RSVP through Meetup? If so, you should have received an email with the link. If not, Eric will be posting it here a bit closer to the event.

Here’s the gouge for those joining the meeting:

Mid-Atlanttic Postcrossers MAR 2021 VIRT Meetup

Meeting ID: 831 3616 1669
Passcode: 830977

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

1 Like

If you are waiting to be admitted to the meeting, please be patient. We need to admit and take attendance.

Thank you for the nice meetup.

3 Likes

@eta55 Thank you for hosting, and for the generosity.

@rjmom and Janet,

Great presentation you got there~ We appreciate seeing the cards and the stamps.

2 Likes

Thanks for the meetup! I love it and hope to attend again. Send the link when you host again.

2 Likes

Big shout-out to @eta55 aka Eric, and to Janet, Karen and Kristen for organising this event. Thank you very much, it was wonderful to meet so many postcrossers.

2 Likes

It was an amazing meetup ! Thanks Eric, Janet and Karen for organising it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:hugs:Thanks a million for the lovely evening!
Very interesting stories and gorgeous presentations of lunar material!:crescent_moon::new_moon_with_face:
Can’t wait to get the postcard!:last_quarter_moon_with_face:
Grazie Eric!
Take care! Ciao🇮🇹

1 Like

Thank you so much guys for organizing this wonderful meetup!! :blush:

1 Like

Joined a bit late, but still a pleasure!
Thank you Eric, Janet and Karen for organising!!

1 Like