Mid-Atlantic Postcrossers JAN 2021 Virtual Meetup

it says please wait the host will let you in soon

londylou use this:

Meeting ID: 86247772115

Password: 875411

@lyndylou5 lyndylou were you able to connect

Thank you Eric!
I emailed my snail mail.
If y’all do another virtual meet-up I’d love to be included.
d

Thank you for hosting! It was so nice meeting everyone! I’m sorry I had to run. I didn’t realize how late it had gotten and I had to get dinner started! Whoops!

Thanks Again Eric and everyone! My first meetup was great. Fun and informative.

All the Best, Brian (from NYC, Not IRE)

1 Like

That was super fun! Nice to “meet” everyone!

Yes. It took me 45 minutes of trying, but I finally got in. Thanks for your help :grinning:
It was nice to see you “in person!”

It was nice to meet you “in person!”

Thank you. I kept getting an “invalid” message when I entered the meeting number. After 45 minutes of trying I was finally able to get in. Thanks for another great Meetup Eric! I learned a lot of fun stuff, and now that I know a few people from round robins, it was great to meet them “in person!”

To all who attended:

Thanks so much for spending some time with me and discussing our hobby together. It was a pleasure to meet or re-acquaint myself with each and every one of you, and I look forward to the next time we do this! Found this topic in the forums which was one of our discussion points, which all of you may enjoy:

Storage & Display

I’ll be getting cards out to all attendees soon. If I do n to have your address, I’ve already reached out to you.

Be well, stay safe, think positive and test negative!

5 Likes

I am excited for this event! thanks; D

To all attendees:

All individual cards were sent about a week ago. The last of the packets of cards went out in yesterday’s post. I hope you all enjoy them and look forward to our next gathering!

3 Likes

Got mine! Thanks Eric!
Blessings,
d
:upside_down_face:

Got my card yesterday 1/26. Thank you Eric. Looking forward to attending next gathering. -Guillermo

Next one will be March 13th, list both here and on our meetup site!

2 Likes

Hey Eric,
Received my pack of cards todays. Thank you very much!
Wondering if I can help defray your costs somehow??
Let me know.
donna

I received my cards and postcard! Thank you so much!! I’m looking forward to the next one!

Thank you for the cards, Eric! They are great and I am looking forward to our next meet up!

Received the cards! Thanks! Excited for the next meetup