Melbourne Meet Up - 30th January 2021

I would also like to attend :smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait to meet you all next week!

1 Like

Count me in Helent!

1 Like

Fantastic, see you then.

Hi @helent I’m wondering - is there a special postmark or stamp for this meet-up?

Hi!
I’d love to join in! As I’m only and 11 year old postcrosser, my dad will also be joining me.
don’t forget your masks everyone!

4 Likes

BTW put me down for a maybe.

1 Like

Great, looking forward to seeing you both.

Just the postcards. Hope we see you then.

You could probably cancel the date stamp at Kensington LPO :laughing:

Hi Helen I will be there today sry I forgot to reconfirm.

1 Like

I’ve updated the first post with some quick details about getting there.

See you all soon.

1 Like

Hi Helen. Just confirming that I’ll be coming.

1 Like

Hi @Qiana - nice to meet you on Saturday. I was wondering if you could share a couple of the photos you took in this thread?

Hi. I have some beautiful Postcrossing Meetup cards (Putian,China)… Would you like to swap with me? If you want to swap with me, please tell me your email address. Thank you!
Tom

Thanks @Qiana for these photos from the day!

4 Likes

I’m so sorry I missed this. I’ll be watching out for the next meet up.

1 Like

HI!
I really like your meeting card:

I would like to swap for it please!!! Does anyone want so swap with me? I am from Germany!
Just let me know what you collect or what kind you want in exchange for this one! :grinning:

We received a postcard from this meeting here at Postcrossing’s headquarters — thank you for thinking of us all the way down-under, and also for sharing these nice photos of the meeting! :heart_eyes: It’s so nice to see people getting together again. We hope you enjoyed this day!

2 Likes

Hello dear All,
I really love your meet-up card with the Easter bilby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Australia
I would be really happy if there would be someone who could swap this card with me :smiley:
Many thanks for reading! :two_hearts:

Hope one day there is a meet up in Brisbane.