MELBOURNE: 19 November 2023 - Christmas meet up

The meet up card is awesome! I just saw the event and hopefully be able to make it. I’ve met you all once and looking forward to catching up soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will be there! :blush:

1 Like

My pain’s acting up a bit, I don’t really trust myself to walk all the way to the city even via trains etc :frowning: Such a shame because I was hoping to send out some of the postcards as xmas cards!

@blazingstar Can I offer you a lift at all? :slight_smile: my mum was going to drop me in the city, we are very flexible and would be happy to help if I can?

I live near-ish to ringwood, it’s up to you if you’d want to come out that far! No pressure if not :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you a pm :slight_smile:

I can swap with you. Let me know which card you would like.

I’d love the Christmas card. Let me know which card you would like.

Wow :open_mouth: that looks really cool. I’ll be interested to hear all about Bermagui Local Post. I had holidays there as a child.

I can’t even get into the city… with the protest all the roads are blocked and trams not going through collin street :frowning:

1 Like

I’m really sorry I don’t think I can make it this time… I’m still stuck on the outter shirt of CBD.

Would anyone able to hold onto the meet-up cards for me please? 5 or 10 would be great. I’m happy to pick it up from you and paid you back :frowning:

I have some extras, I’ll send you a PM

Helen,
Hope you are really well. I’m sorry I missed this latest meet up - am wondering if you had any cards over - just one or 2 would be great - I can swap you for something or pay you at the next meet up - hopefully I can come.
Cheers
Kay (movek)

sorry for my lae reply , i wanna swap this one

Sure, send me your address and I will post