:page_facing_up:  
DRAFT MEETUP PLAN
:
Tour one of the following:
Lichfield Cathedral / Samuel Johnson Museum / Erasmus Darwin House
then
Lunch followed by Card Signing

Meet-up Card - Yes there will be one.

[From Wikipedia] Lichfield is a Cathedral City established in the Middle Ages. Notable for its three-spired medieval cathedral, Lichfield was the birthplace of Samuel Johnson, the writer of the first authoritative Dictionary of the English Language . The city’s recorded history began when Chad of Mercia arrived to establish his Bishopric in 669 AD and the settlement grew as the ecclesiastical centre of Mercia. In 2009, the Staffordshire Hoard, the largest hoard of Anglo-Saxon gold and silver metalwork, was found 5.9 km (3.7 mi) south-west of Lichfield.

:steam_locomotive:Nearest railway station: Lichfield City on the Cross City line out of Birmingham New Street (Lichfield Trent Valley connects to the West Coast Main Line and is a single stop away).
:small_airplane:Nearest Airport: Birmingham International (BHX)

Looking forward to meeting Postcrossing friends old and new! :tada: :confetti_ball:

PLAN IS SUBJECT TO COVID SITUATION AT THE TIME

Attendees
1: Star-Mix-1982, UK
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Waiting List

4 Likes

Count me in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, how do you join the list to attend please?

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I will add you to the list

Hi, I’d like to come if things are back to normal(ish) by then - If they’re not I’ll be very fed-up with the world!

Hi, how do you register to attend the meet up? I’d love to come!

I’d be interested in this! I LOVE Lichfield - it’s a beautiful place!

Added you :slight_smile:

Added you too :slight_smile:

Tentatively add me to the list please :slight_smile: hopefully the whole situation will have calmed down a little more by then and we can experience ‘real life’ once more!

Lichfield is only one hour-ish from me on the train; fingers crossed I will be able to travel up…can I be added please?

Please can I be added to the list? Thank you

Hi
I’d love to attend if Boris let’s us play out by then!:laughing:
Can you please add me to the list?

I would like to attend if COVID restrictions allow!

Hi, please can you add me to the list as I would like to attend. It will be great to add Lichfield to my Cathedral visit list. Thanks, Val

Hi, how do I join the meetup list? I live in Birmingham so am not far away.

Hi! Can I be added to the list please? Thank you xx

Hiya, can I please be added to the list? Hopefully better days are coming soon!

Hopefully I will be able to come.

I’d like to come. If all’s well Covid-wise). I shall be staying in Derby (from Oxford) & Lichfield is about 30 mins. by train. I’m quite new to Postcrossing so don’t know what to expect. Wendy