Meetup in Vienna // 8th of January, 2022

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Vienna/Austria
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: WienerWald, Goldschmiedgasse 6, 1010 Wien
:calendar: DATE: January 8, 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00 local time
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Lukas (tschure) and I (HannahV16) are organising a meetup event in Vienna, Austria. Join us and send the first postcards of 2022 together with us!
We will simply meet in the restaurant to eat, talk, and write postcards. We have made a reservation at WienerWald near the Stephansdom. Make sure you will go to the right one since there are several locations.

We already have a design for the meetup-postcard. The cards are ordered very soon and should reach all the participants at New Years Eve at the very latest. The price per card is 0,15 €. The postage within Austria is 2,75€. If you are curious how it will look – here is a preview of the design:

COVID-19 measures: Since we are still in a critical period, we will for now limit the number of attendees to 15 for the meeting. Check the forum again if you are still interested, even though all places are filled: We will re-evaluate whether we can change the number of possible participants in the future. We will also follow the rules set by the government (likely ‘2-G’-rule). Moreover, it is always appreciated if you take extra measures like PCR-testing…

Participants (13/15)

1. HannahV16
  2. tschure
  3. honeybee
  4. Meixi
  5. chrisgri
  6. haweiup
  7. danube
  8. edelweiss
  9. schwestersusi
  10. radiofan
  11. eagle1
  12. voyageur252
  13. Bock

If you’re planning to attend or have any questions, just reply to this post here in the thread or send us a direct message. Looking forward hearing from you!

7 Likes

i want to join and pls put me on the list

Leider kann ich meinen eigenen Post nicht ändern, also werde ich Änderungen hier als Kommentare veröffentlichen:

Es haben sich in den letzten Tagen noch folgende Personen angemeldet:
14. loewenmensch
15. wandafan

Wir haben somit unsere Personengrenze erreicht und werden noch einmal besprechen, ob wir sie erhöhen oder nicht. Ich werde mich also bald bei den Personen melden, die auch noch angefragt haben :slight_smile:

Du kannst deinen Post ändern wenn du auf das Stift Symbol clickst. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sofern ich das nachgelesen habe, kann ich das nur 48 Stunden tun :see_no_evil: Aber danke für den Hinweis!

Also nach meinen Erfahrungen geht das immer wieder zeitunabhängig. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, would you like to swap a card of your meeting with one from Genova (Christmas meet up 18/12)? :slight_smile:

Hi! Is someone interested in swap? Here is my swap album: на обмен – 481 Bilder | VK or I can offer the Meet-up card from NY - Meet-up in St.Petersburg ( Russia)
Thanks!

1 Like

Komme da gerade erst aus dem Urlaub retour, wünsche euch also viel Spaß! :smiley:

1 Like

Have fun tomorrow, I’ll be thinking of you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like to swap

Thank you Hannah and Lukas for the organisation of a nice meeting with good food and organisation of meeting cards. It was nice to see so lot of postcrossers again after a longer time. I hope we can see and meet us again on meetings this year more often than the last 2 years. Sabrina

Thank you Hannah and Lukas for the organisaton, It was a real nice time for me.

1 Like

Dankeschön @Meixi, @Honeybee und @Wandafan für eure Karten. :smiley:

1 Like

To @Eagle1, Thanks a lot for your card and thank you to all who sighned.

1 Like

Alright. Thank you for asking. :slight_smile: