Meetup in Bonn- 1st of October 2021

@busymaria @tika please remember to write English in the meetup forum! Even if it’s a German meetup!

Beim Meeting reicht.

1 Like

Nee, hier müssen wir nicht mehr nur Englisch schreiben. Wir dürfen Deutsch nutzen. Die Regeln wurden geändert.

Link: Forum Guidelines - Postcrossing Community

2 Likes

Okay, that’s news to me. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I would love to join the Meetup! If its still possible sign me up please!

1 Like

Sure! Absolutely. :bouncing:

Great! I’ll be there :smiley:

I tried my hand at designing a card for the meetup as well and am happy to order cards for anyone who is interested on top of my own order:

One card would be 0,49€.

4 Likes

Can I get 10 of them, too? :blush:

1 Like

No problem, @Axolotl_ ! I will probably order them over the weekend and can send them to you before the meetup if you like.

That would be great. I can pay you per PayPal if you want, just send me your PayPal name per DM. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@frewen Another 5 for me, please. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As I gave up on using PayPal I am happy to wait until we meet in Bonn. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@tika No problem - if you would like to have the cards sent to you in advance, please let me know!

1 Like

Ok then! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yuhuuu!
And here comes another one… :drum:

This one is a photo of an art piece of myself :art: :paintbrush:and I’m super excited to share it finally! :star_struck:
The back of the postcard shows also in one corner the (red) official logo of the WORLD POSTCARD DAY 2021. :postcard:
One postcard will cost 0,30 €. And because we’ve already a few different motives, I ordered a smaller amount of them. I hope I can make everyone happy.

P.S.: I’m so excited to see all those colorful Meeting-Postcards here. I can’t wait to write all of them!! :partying_face:
I look forward to see all of you!!

8 Likes

May I order ten cards with your design, please, @MagicMarie?

1 Like

Absolutely! :+1:t3:

1 Like

I’d take 20 if you have them left for me. :relaxed:

I want 20 Cards. Please.