Meetup in Bonn- 1st of October 2021

@MagicMarie Another 5 cards for me, please. :smiley:

Hi everyone - I guess this takes me to the first person in the waiting list :blush: Can someone put me to the list? Thank you!
Luckily it´s a Friday, I can finish work early and will reach Bonn on time hopefully (from Dortmund).
I´m quite new to postcrossing so please understand if I ask some questions then :see_no_evil: . . . if I can join in, of course.
all the best, Melina :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

Hey Melina and WELCOME! :postcrossing:
Cool! I just put you on the waiting list. Feel free to ask anything anytime. :wink:
We are happy to have you here!

2 Likes

Ich biete noch diese Karte an zum Preis
0,30 Euro. Bringe die Karten mit zum Meeting.

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

can we swap

I love to swap

1 Like

Sure can we swap. :postcard: :postcard: :postcard: :sunglasses:

Yes, we can

Mein Stempel ist startklar für‘s Meetup.

4 Likes

Ooooh! Wie toll! :heart_eyes:
Ich habe mir jetzt auch einen bestellt. :wink:
(Aber nur, weil ich privat so oder so einen brauchte.) :clap:

1 Like

Huhu, sorry, wir kommen von am Weitesten … :see_no_evil: … die Warteliste ist gut gefüllt … :see_no_evil: … Wir räumen unsere Plätze … :see_no_evil: (Luis und Marie) … :see_no_evil: … mag mir wer trotzdem eine Karte schreiben … ?

Are there still meetup postcards to buy at the meeting itself? @frewen Do you have about 10 left? I‘d be interested.
See you next Friday! Looking forward to meeting you around gummibears, postcards and Beethoven :partying_face:

1 Like

Of course, @tacobella! I am sure that there will be some leftovers. I am going to pick the finished cards up from the shop I had them delivered to either this afternoon or tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hallo! Ich sammle die meet-up Postkarten. Darf ich um Tausch bitten, wenn jemand freie Karten hat ? :grinning:… die Karten fur swap habe ich im Album in einem lokalen Netz ( hoffentlich oeffnet es sich bei Ihnen :slight_smile: на обмен – 355 Bilder | VK

1 Like

Hey @tacobella,
I also have some extra postcards “in petto”. They just delivered me more than I actually ordered. So if anyone needs some; there are still a few left. :upside_down_face:

Meine Karten waren heute abholbereit und machen mich total happy. Die sehen irgendwie echt toll aus! :blush:

Really looking forward to meeting you all on Friday!

@Axolotl_ Would you still like me to send you the cards beforehand? I could drop them off tomorrow but I fear they might only reach you in Friday.

@busy-marie Send me your address and you will get a nice card! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wenn du sie mir beim Meetup gibst, wird das noch früh genug sein. Ich hab mir für die Nacht ein Hotel gebucht und schreibe sie dann einfach vor dem Schlafengehen. :heart_eyes:

Hi there. If you are needing people to send postcards to at your hookup, I will appreciate one.

Leigh Dunn
P.O. Box 557
Plettenberg Bay
South Africa

1 Like