Meeting in Metz - April 1st 2023 - Closed

Hi~
I would like to swap all the meetup cards.
This is my offer. If you are interested, please contact me :smiley:

Best Wishes!
Barret

1 Like

Looking for swap on this amazing postcards, here is my offers !!!=)

1 Like

Hello! Many greetings from China. :blush: Your postcards look amazing and I am looking for swap. I would like to offer Postcrossing meetup card in my location to exchange.

You can choose a postcard from link below: Feb.12 2023 Meetup in Hainan, China

1 Like

Hello! I really want such beautiful postcard in my collection!
My postcards for swap are here!

1 Like

Hi! I will be glad to swap on this card😊

Here are my poscrads

And I can offer meetup postcards (primarily from Moscow)

1 Like

Tell me what postcard topics you are interested in and I will send screenshots of my postcards.
I have postcards from the meeting in Stavropol.

Hello! :wink:
I want to swap with you, this is my postcard:

you see what you like ~ :heart_hands:

1 Like

Bonjour! Hello everybody, sorry for disturbing, but I saw your nice MeetUpcards and wanted to ask if someone is willing to swap the cards with me?! At the moment I haven’t got a online swap Album (it’s under construction) , but if someone wants to swap I’m sure we find some cards. I have a Meeting on 22 April with the following cards, but I also have others, maybe from your favorites or your wishes. Please feel free to contact me. I would be very happy. Many greetings and have a nice weekend, Zandy.

MeetUp Cards

1 Like

hello someone would swap? thank you

hello can you swap with me? i would like addams card

Thank you very much, but I have already arranged for an exchange.

Bonjour,

Point d’information important :

• Nous serons 13 participants.

• Rendez-vous à 10h place de la Comédie :performing_arts: Nous y ferons une photo de groupe puis nous irons visiter un peu la ville.

• Nous déjeunerons à 12h au restaurant Angelùzzo. Nous pourrons y signer nos cartes lors de l’apéritif et du café. Ce sera l’occasion de partager un bon repas et de discuter.

• Je vous recommande de vous garer au parking Comédie.

• Les cartes ont été commandées, attendez-vous à les recevoir la semaine prochaine. Je vous enverrai un message avec le numéro de suivi.

J’ai hâte de vous voir. A dans 3 semaines ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello everybody! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

Bonjour,
Hello,

those meeting cards are fantastic and I was wondering if someone was interested in swapping these two cards with me

I can provide these meeting cards from MUNICH, or you may find more meeting and other cards in my folders here

Thank you for considering ! You all have a great meeting :slight_smile: Uschi / Postkartensammler

1 Like

Greetings from Brazil!

Are you planning on posting the group pictures on a blog or here on the Forum? I’d love to get a little taste of the event. :smile:

Thank you so much!
I wish y’all a memorable meetup.

Merci @B-Engel for the card from this meeting. :smiley:

1 Like

Merci @Moussette for your card. :smiley:

1 Like

Merci beaucoup - Herzlichen Dank - Many thanks to Hanko, Barbara (Niklot & B-Engel) and Flocke for the lovely meeting card which arrived today!

1 Like

Hello! I love this card of yours!

Anyone has a copy left, and would like to swap with me?
I can send meetup cards from Genoa

or these from previous ones

Or viewcards of other cards from Italy :slight_smile:

Hi from Australia
Can I swap these cards?
My offer: