Meet up March 12, 2022 Plano, Texas

MEETUP PLAN:Meetup Saturday, March 12, 2022 10 am.
CITY/REGION: Plano, Texas
MEETUP PLACE: Dallas Metro Postcard Show, 700 Central Parkway East, Plano, Texas, more complete information below
DATE: March 12, 2022 ask at the door for the space we are to meet.

Hi all,

I am planning a meetup to occur at the Dallas Metro Postcard Show. The show entrance fee is $4.00, early bird on Friday $6. Tell the person at the entrance you are there for the Postcrossing meetup. He will direct you to our meetup space.

Meet-up postcards will be available for you to autograph and send to your friends and yourself.

The show is two days, but the meet is on Saturday. There will be snacks available but please bring your own drink.

Tell the person at the door you are here for the Postcrossing Meetup.

Bring your friends and see what a Postcard Show is all about. email me for more details at ezrestexas@aol.com more information is below.

If you would like a meetup postcard please send your mailing address to email above or message ezredax on postcrossing.

I look forward to meeting you there.

Demaris Swint
ezredax

More info.
What are we going to be doing?

• Spend the time getting to know our fellow postcrossers
  • Share our postcrossing experiences/stories
  • Postcard swapping
  • Sign designed postcrossing meet-up cards
  • and of course…write as many cards as we can to send out to the world!

What should I bring? (not mandatory, just some suggestions)

• Pens, markers, stickers, washi tape, decorative stamps etc. (anything you like to write or decorate cards with)
  • list of addresses to send too.
  • Postage stamps (so we can mail as many cards as we can!)
  • Postcards to trade/swap
  • Postcards you would like to send out at this meetup
  • Postcards you want to show off
  • A smartphone/iPad/tablet for connecting to postcrossing.com

The ultimate goal of this meetup is to share our collective joy of postcrossing, to make good, positive, and wholesome connections with another human beings, and to spread that positivity and happiness to our fellow postcrossers across t!he globe.

2 Likes

Sign me up. My wife and I would love to attend. It will be our first, so we are intrigued by it. If you have any additional information, I would love to know more about it.

Thank you for posting!

HI,

I look forward to meeting you and your wife. Please send your questions. I will be happy to answer them.

We will be meeting somewhere in the room. Ask at the desk when you enter. I will have meetup postcards for you both to autograph and send to yourself. If you bring your list of addresses to send to there will be plenty of postcards for you to send.

Depending upon how many people attend there will be meetup postcards for you to take home. There is always someones wish list to get meetup postcards.

I will be taking a photo of those attending and will mail one to the participants.

Happy holidays,
Demaris

Hi Demaris, I am hoping to attend this one! Please count me in for now :slight_smile: Thank you!

HI Helen,

I look forward to seeing you .

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

I would love to attend. This would be my first one to attend. I’m fairly new to Postcrossing. I live in Richardson so that’s just up the road. I will email you as directed above.

HI Dan,

I look forward to meeting you. Postcard shows are fun!

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

Hello! I will be attending. What time does the meetup start?

HI Trevor,

The meetup starts at 10 am.

I look forward to seeing you.

Demaris

1 Like

Hi I am Joy from India can i get a meetup postcard?

HI Joy,

I will be happy to send you a meetup postcard. Please send your mailing address to ezrestexas@aol.com.

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

Hi Demaris!

I am so excited to come to the meet up. It has been too long since I have seen you. I will see you on Saturday!

Janet

1 Like

HI Janet,

I look forward to seeing you again. It will be fun!

Enjoy the day!
Demaris

1 Like

Janet, it was great meeting you yesterday. I look forward to crossing paths again.

1 Like

It was great meeting you yesterday. Thank you for all the great information and insight. I truly enjoyed learning.

Demaris, I enjoyed the meetup and learning from all the experience and knowledge at the table . Thanks again for hosting.

Too bad I missed this! I was already in Mexico. I’ll catch you in the fall.

Thank you for coming! Please shoot me a message if you every have any questions, I’m always happy to help!
Please see this thread for information about using different stamps to make the postage rates-