Meet-up Alphen a/d Rijn 22-05-2022 (FULL)

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Alphen aan den Rijn
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Restaurant De Alphense Burgermeester, Julianastraat 36
:calendar: DATE: 22 May 2022
:alarm_clock: TIME: 12.00/16.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

Dear Postcrossers,

Since the meetup in January was cancelled because of the lockdown. We set up a new date.
This will be a small meet-up.
We will first have a lunch together. And after lunch we will sign the meet-up cards.

Participants:

1. @Pinktulip (50 cards payed)

2./3. @Deeske1974 + Harry (51 cards payed)

1. @natasja12 (16 cards payed)

2. @barbizon (15 cards payed)

3. @Mijntje (15 cards payed)

This is the new meetup card. And cost €0,45 each.

7 Likes

yesss please

count me on

1 Like

Hello, yes i like to come :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

Oh such a shame… i can’t come it’s my work weekend…
Maybe next time

1 Like

Yes… i like to come

2 Likes

Hai fellow Dutchies :slight_smile: So, I have never been to a Postcrossing meet-up. What’s it like? What do you do during a meeting? Do you look at each others postcards, will you swap cards? Can someone elaborate? Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

The goal of the postcrossing meet-up is getting to know other postcrossers. That is what we do while we are having lunch together.
After lunch we will all sign the postcrossing cards that will be special designed for this meet-up. That will take some time.
After signing the cards there will be time for other things. Like swapping cards or writing in meetingbooks etc.

1 Like

I like to come

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer, @Pinktulip
Sounds like a lot of fun, can I sign up please? I’d like to be a part of it aswell.

1 Like

Nice! Please count me in as first spare participant!

1 Like

As there are already 8 + 1 participants, I’m afraid I’m #2 on the waitinglist… ?

1 Like

I will put you on the waitinglist

The government revealed that from 25th September 2021 you need a Corona Access Pass when you visit a restaurant.
That means that you have to be vaccinated or you need a negative test to get entrance to the restaurant.
We don’t know how long this new rule will stay. But be aware for it that it is possible that you need an Corona Access Pass when you want to visit this meet-up in the restaurant.

Can you put me on the waitinglist please

1 Like

Please put me on the waiting list… it has been too long

1 Like

Hello.
If an exchange is possible, I would like to ask for your postcard.
My exchanger Обменник – 612 Bilder | VK

1 Like

Is there any chance the amount of participants will get bigger? I’d love to join, but if I’m 5th on the waiting list, I don’t think I’ll make it to the meet-up… :frowning: I’ve never been to one, so I really would love to join.

2 Likes

@Gwwen007 i am so sorry to dissapoint you. I can put you on the waitinglist, but because there are many participants before you on the waitinglist there will be a small change to go to this meet-up.
Because i have PTSD, i only organize small meet-ups. I hope you can find any other meet-up soon. Or maby on my next meet-up😊

1 Like

For me 20 cards please