May 5, 2023 - mini Spring Postcrossing Meetup in Seoul, Gong Deok St - Korea

Hello all

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Seoul, Korea
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Get & Show Cafe near Gong Deok St. (겟앤쇼카페 공덕점, 마포대로 89 1층)
:calendar: DATE: May 5th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2pm - 4pm KST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
2:00 Meet and Greet time
2:30 Prep/Sign postcards
4:00 End of Event
4:30 Dinner after the event (optional)

Anybody interested in meeting other people who has their heart in snail-mails and postcards and stamps and wonderful nice people from all around the world,

fyi, i have several postcrossing accounts and i hardly check my messages from here so fastest way to get to me is the kakao link or comments/replies under this topic. :slight_smile:

Previously planned meetup cards will be not used due to the change of location but Stickers with a goodie bag will be provided to share for our mini meet up.

All the best,
Emmy

5 Likes

i’d love to swap!

1 Like

Sure, i’ll get in touch with you again since the meeting is sitll a few weeks away.
best, Em

1 Like

hello,
I’m interested in swap this meet up card.
Imgur
thanks

1 Like

Will can be in touch again later since the meetup is still afew weeks away. Thanks

1 Like

Hello all

we now have a new location for our mini meet up!

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Seoul, Korea
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Get & Show Cafe near Gong Deok St. (겟앤쇼카페 공덕점, 마포대로 89 1층)
:calendar: DATE: May 5th, 2023
:alarm_clock: TIME: 2pm - 4pm KST
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:
2:00 Meet and Greet time
2:30 Prep/Sign postcards
4:00 End of Event
4:30 Dinner after the event (optional)

Anybody interested in meeting other people who has their heart in snail-mails and postcards and stamps and wonderful nice people from all around the world,

Official meetup cards are

fyi, i have several postcrossing accounts and i hardly check my messages from here so fastest way to get to me is the kakao link or comments/replies under this topic. :slight_smile:

Previously planned meetup cards will be not used due to the change of location but Stickers will be provided to share for our mini meet up.

All the best,
Emmy

Attending list
1 @anon62009234 엠엠
2 gkgk저제님
3 Tina from Germany
4 Friend of Tina (tbd)
5 다흰님 (need confirmation)

Anyone, who would like to swap a meetup card?

Thank you for the card @fullmoon.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have any meeting cards left. All of them are sent. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you @fullmoon for your surprise! A card from Seoul, I’m so happy about it.
Thank’s to all who sighned.
(LOVE the stamp)

2 Likes

Hi @knopf-17 kroete68 I have some cards left from the meet up. did you want to swap still?

1 Like

@anon62009234 Yes, I would love to swap.

Can you sent me a PM? (Which card will you like in return)