MANY THEMES RR 🎞 Many THEMES TO CHOOSE. Groups # 3200 - # 3300

Thema - RR (2)

MANY THEMES ROUND ROBIN :clapper: :film_strip: :three: :two: :zero: :zero: - :three: :three: :zero: :zero:

You have to send a postcard related to the theme / subject of the group .

:white_check_mark: Updated 09/06/2021

:smiley: Welcome to the third topic regarding the MANY THEMES ROUND ROBIN
:three: :two: :zero: :zero: This topic is for groups from # 3200 - # 3300 :three: :three: :zero: :zero:

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FLICKR ALBUM of the MANY THEMES RR to see the NICE CARDS , SENT BY THE MEMBERS , JOINING THIS ROUND ROBIN .

We can share our received postcards for this RR , don’t hesitate to add your received cards . :camera_flash:
===============================================

:smiley: Here are the rules/guidelines for this RR : ( edited 01/02/2021 )

:paintbrush: Hello dear everyone,

Unfortunately, I notice that because of Covid19 the lockdowns are increasing again and it is difficult for some countries to send or receive mail.
I ( we :wink: ) have changed the rule back to:

:bellhop_bell: “Two members from the same country can participate in one group.”

:bellhop_bell: Of course the group will consist of four participants, but two participants from the same country may participate per group.

**Jette

:bellhop_bell: Rule changed by the Covid 10 situation - worldwide.
ONLY ONE MEMBER FROM EACH COUNTRY IN A GROUP " / one participant per country>> is “Two members from the same country can participate in one group.”

Please don’t sign up for a group if you are not sure if you want to participate.
It is disappointing for others in a group if someone doesn’t send their cards .

You can request to receive your cards in an envelope, but the sender is not obligated to do so.
In some countries, sending a card in an envelope costs more than sending it without an envelope.
All cards must have the message on the back of the card.

:white_check_mark: If you want to join for the first time:
:white_check_mark: Post on the thread the group number you wish to join.
:white_check_mark: Send me a private message with your address.
:white_check_mark: If you are younger than 15 and you want to participate in this RR, I would appreciate it if you let me know.

First-time participants may only join one group .
When all the other participants have received your cards, you can join other groups.
When you’re joining / have joined another RR /if you’re a honest member of the forum, there is no restriction.

When a group closes, you will receive a private message from the host with the addresses..
Send your cards within TWO WEEKS when you have received the addresses.

Always include your username and the group number on the cards you will send.
Just a quick reminder to everyone :
When you send cards, remember to note your user name along with your given name if you use both.
When you post received cards, please note the user name.
It’'s easier for quick updates.

Post in the thread : when you have sent ALL cards for a group.
when you receive any cards, also do write / notice the sender of the card ( use the forumname of the member ! ( privacy :wink: )

:writing_hand:t2: Please note :
Be respectful and polite .
Other posts than posts, regarding The Many Themes Round Robins " are not allowed in the threads.
Discussion should be done elsewhere, by a private message for example.

Be friendly.
Postcrossing / " joining the forum ", is a global community with many people so always be polite and respectful of other members .
Members who don’t report sent / received cards aren’t allowed to join future groups.
Sorry .

Please send me a private message or post on the thread if you are going to be away / you will be unable to send the cards within two weeks .

Address changed ? Please send me a private message .

I won’t allow unreliable participants , joining this RR to join a new group if " several cards, concerning more groups " didn’t arrive .**
(People who didn’t send cards in other RR’s, didn’t report received cards or don’t answer u2u 's sent by me ( the host ) , didn’t follow the requests , sent by the host.)

To help keep the groups diverse, please don’t sign up for every open group. You may sign up / join 5 " open groups " at a time .

If you haven’t received your cards within 3 months, please let me know and I will ask for a resending.
I will send a reminder for you to look if resends are necessary. After about 3 - 4 months, I will close the groups.

If your cards get lost, be courteous and resend.

If you are inactive or you don’t send me a u2u for your not received cards I assume that they are received.

** :postcard: You have to send store bought cards .*
It’s not allowed to send " trash " , like old, yellow , damaged cards .
Handmade cards are acceptable in groups created specifically for them.
They are not acceptable in other groups.

• It’s not allowed to send Free or Advertisement cards ( Ad - cards" ).
  • Folded cards should only be sent in groups where they say they are okay.*
  • Professionally printed viewcards of your own photographs, by Moo or Zazzle for instance, are OK. But if somebody in your group says that he/she doesn’t want a card like that, it’s a good idea not to send one.*
  • Handmade cards, cards that you print yourself on an inkjet printer, pictures taped to an index card or “flimsy papers” are not allowed.*
    ( Currently not applicable: “One member from each country in a group/ one particapant per country”.)*

Kind regards,
Jette, moderator

:world_map: Letter country codes are used as shown here :arrow_right:

https://www.iban.com/country-codes
  • SC = Scotland
  • KR = South Korea
  • RS = Serbia
  • AE = United Arab Emirates ( the )

:paintbrush: I will update all groups regularly but please don’t forget my :mantelpiece_clock: TIMEZONE*

3 Likes

Updated - 07/06//2021

reminder (2)

Have a look at the Postal Monitor if you need to check whether you can send mail to a certain country.
:white_check_mark: Be sure you are able to send to the other participants.

Hello dear everyone,

Unfortunately, I notice that because of Covid19 the lockdowns are increasing again and it is difficult for some countries to send or receive mail.
I ( we :wink: ) have changed the rule back to:

“Two members from the same country can participate in one group.”

Of course the group will consist of four participants, but two participants from the same country may participate per group.

** Jette

OPEN GROUPS

:white_check_mark: I’ve added a condition to give you more chances to join the popular groups.
If there are two groups with the same theme, you can participate in one group.
Sometimes there will be two groups with the same theme because of the interest and popularity.
This rule also applies if you participate in two or more groups with the same theme that have not yet been closed .

OPEN GROUPS :smile:

Group # 3205 -General WISHLIST Group - Mention five requests / preferences, other members will send you a card based on your wishs/requests ( Please have general wishes, rather than specific.)

1. Grakallo :de: - wishes: lighthouses, stadiums, ferrys/cruising-ships, bridges, parliaments

Group # 3219 - BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic plants, fruits ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS / Illustrations etc.

1. dnrhott :us:
  2. annebethp :netherlands:
  3. Reeds :cn:

Group # 3224 - Vintage and Retro cards - Original vintage cards : used = written & stamped in “yesteryear” or unwritten cards - Anyone interested in " yesteryear " ?
Let’s say cards from 1970 or earlier. (Vintage - cards older than 1960 " the older the better " .Retro - Cards that date between 1960 - 1990 - written / unwritten . You may send the card in an envelope

1. EllisAndersen :netherlands:
  2. hyder :us:
  3. ?

Group # 3225 - UNESCO - send a card , UNESCO related. Please check the collection of the other participants.

1. Caoran :de:
  2. oiloncanvas :portugal:
  3. ?

Group # 3232 - Lighthouses around the world -Viewcards - photographs / cards with paintings of Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. everywhere in the world . Cards, bought during a holiday, are also allowed to send.

1. Grakallo :de:
  2. NittanyLionRI :us:

Group # 3233 - * HUMORISTIC / funny cards : Make Me Laugh ! Send a funny card with a humorous, funny picture , quote, cartoon etc.

1. Coriena :netherlands:
  2. thuegirl :de:
  3. HookedonPostcards :canada:

Group # 3238 - NAUTICAL themes - It could be anything related to nautical themes , like ships, boats etc.

1. Caoran :de:
  2. NittanyLionRI :us:

Group # 3249 - BEACHES in the world - All kind of beaches, sand, rocks, gravel or pebbles between the land and either the sea or a freshwater lake or river.

1. Dr-K :us:
  2. Merle13 :de:

Group # 3250 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country. )

Group # 3253 - LUCKY DIP Group: Close your eyes, pick a card from a “pile of cards”, send a random card to the other members in the group.Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards,no trash.)

1. wurzelsofie :de:

Group # 3254 - MAPS - A card , showing a map. - All type of map cards: only a map, illustrated, with pictures… any postcard with a map etc.

1. cateye :de:
  2. Carolien25 :netherlands:

Group # 3257 - Favourite Colours
Tell us two or three favourite colours and the other members will send you a card with " the colours " you have mentioned . Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love.

1. Cmleonard630 :us: - colour pink :heartpulse:
  2. wurzelsofie :de: colours : green - blue :green_circle: :large_blue_circle:
  3. HookedonPostcards :canada: colours Purple, Black-and-White, Red. :purple_heart: :black_heart: :heart:

Group # 3258 - PEOPLE / PORTRAITS ( photography/ paintings/ drawings /famous people/ royalty etc.)

1. agnes721 :cn:
  2. Merle13 :de:
  3. TwasBrillig :us:

Group # 3259 - Theme : Food & Drinks theme / restaurants, cafés and coffee corners etc.

1. annebethp :netherlands:

Group # 3260 - RAILWAY related - railway/ trains / railway bridges/ underground /stations/ organized journey by train / tube maps etc. . Cards, bought in another country are allowed to send.

1. -Atomu- :cn:
  2. libbyhellish :switzerland:
  3. Grakallo :de:

Group # 3261 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - books, writers, book recommendations,poets, children’s books, everything related to reading.

Group # 3262 - “Find water” - Fountains, Lakes, river, sea, ocean, waterfalls, mountains ( snow/ glaciers) related to WATER

Group # 3263 - MEETING POSTCARDS - remaining / leftover Meeting postcards .
Send and receive remaining meeting postcards. Please CHECK the COLLECTION of the other members to avoid sending duplicates.

1. Eta55 :us:

Group # 3264 - Send TWO unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE - NEW /STORE BOUGHT cards ( NO TRASH)

1. anamcara :finland:
  2. EllisAndersen :netherlands:

Group # 3266 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail.

Group # 3267 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS like Palaces / Fort- Fortresses / Towers of defense etc. ( example : The Tower of London) / monasteries /museums /cottages / manors etc. Please check the preferences of the member by PC profile

Group # 3268 - NATURE - forest - tree / trees, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like waterfalls, rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and " more "

Group # 3269 - Help or SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION (s). ( I will add / send a link of your PC profile when I send the addresses.) Your partners have to send a new card for your collection. ( Please, a well organized collection and varied themes, if not it will be difficult for all.)

1. MailboxIngrid :netherlands:

Group # 3270 - REPRINT/ “REPRO” VINTAGE CARDS

Group # 3271 - * Mirror, mirror ": Senders will send others a postcard related to the first letter of their user name.

Group # 3272 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile

1. annebethp :netherlands:

Group # 3273 - ART / MUSEUM - It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings, modern art & techniques, museum related themes, exhibitions or collection in a museum. Please check the preferences of the other participants .Postcards, bought in a museum, are allowed to send.

Group # 3274 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile.

Group # 3275 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile.

Group # 3276 - Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this!
A card with sparkles / glittering card, 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture like mixed media art techniques, textile, scented, etc.
You may use pictures of magazines/ books /pretty wrapping paper/textile etc… Any theme is welcome as long as you make the card yourself! Sending in an envelope is allowed , even a stitched envelope.

Group # 3277 - QUOTES & “Keep Calm Quotes” : A quote has to be part of the front of the card or written at the back of the card . The quote may be in your language, but please translate it so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest extent

1. HookedonPostcards :canada:

Group # 3278 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile.

THEMES

• Animals as Pets / : Cats, dogs, rabbits etc. .

• -Art - " Modern art & techniques " , EXAMPLE - It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings , museum related themes , exhibitions or collection in a museum : example the exhibition " Pink Floyd " in the Victoria and Albert Museum ( V&A museum )

• AVIATION related - airplanes, airports , aircraft etc .

• BEACHES in the world - All kind of beaches, sand, rocks, gravel or pebbles between the land and either the sea or a freshwater lake or river.

• BIRDS - Birds of All Kinds ( included petbirds )

• Black & White postcards / vintage / retro Black & White postcards - Send any Black & White postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile.

• Black & White card with a TOUCH of COLOUR

• BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - book recommendations, books, writers, poets, children’s books, everything related to reading.

• BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic ) plants, fruits etc. ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS

• CARS / Automobiles / Cars / Transport related - Automobiles etc. .

• Celebrities / Moviestars / actors / actresses etc. RELATED

• Chose your own two letters! : send a postcard using the letter N and a minimum of 6 letters to make a word. You don’t need to post your word here. Describe the connection on your card. ( It may be a word in any language.)

• Colleges / Universities

• Favourite Colour! - Tell us your favourite colour and the other members will send you a card related to that colour ! Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love !

• Flags, Heraldry and National Symbols

• Food - bake & cook , TEA and COFFEE - recipes cards

• Dictionary Group - Pick a page number (page 1>>> 4464 ) and a word number (1 >>>>>

• General WISHLIST Group - Mention five requests / preferences, other members will send you two unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE, based on these requests ( Please have general wishes, rather than specific.)

• Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this!
    You may use pictures of magazines/ books /pretty wrapping paper/textile etc… Any theme is welcome as long as you make the card yourself! Sending in an envelope is allowed , even a " stitched envelope ".

• HANDWRITING : Write with your " other hand / wrong hand " like " left hand " if you normally write with your right hand !
    If you are right-handed, write with your left hand on the card.
    And if you are left-handed, write with your right hand.
    :wink: You may write the address with the " normal writing hand "**

• HUMORISTIC / funny cards : Make Me Laugh !

• Intangibles. - Pick and intangible (love, luck, happy, peace, etc.) and senders will send a card relating to the first letter of the word and MAYBE relate to the intangible itself.

• Interiors / stairways / doors of houses,cottages , manors , castles etc. …

• Letters in the Sand : Use at least 4 letters. With these scrambled letters, find a word and post it. Others must send a card relating to your word.

• LGTB - cards - For postcards with LGTB - related themes, examples : rainbow flag, pride photos , art etc. ( You may request to receive these cards in an envelope.)

• Lighthouses around the world
    *Viewcards - photographs / cards with paintings of Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. everywhere in the world . Cards, bought during a holiday , are also allowed to send.

• Maps - Maps / Celestial map - A card , showing a map / drawing of the earth’s surface, or part of that surface, showing the shape and position of different countries, political borders, natural features such as rivers and mountains, and artificial features such as roads and buildings.

• MEETING POSTCARDS - remaining / leftover Meeting postcards .
    Send and receive remaining meeting postcards. You have to CHECK the COLLECTION of the other members to avoid sending duplicates .

• Mirror, mirror : Senders will send others a postcard related to the first letter of their user name.

• Mountains - Any views of Mountains , like mountains with snow , mountains near a lake, river, waterfall, a mountain vieuw , season related

• MUSIC - music, artists, radio - related , instruments, concerts, dancing, ballet etc. , everyting to do with MUSIC

• Natural landscapes / Nature - the visible features of an area of land, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and " more " .

• NAUTICAL themes - It could be anything related to nautical themes, like ships, boats etc.

• Pin-up girls postcards ( vintage / modern )

• POSTCARD, bought in a MUSEUM - Send your favorite museum pieces around the globe with art postcards showcasing highlights . Send a card, bought in a museum the card could be bought in any museum , many choices , many themes

• Publishers - Brands ( store bought ) - send postcards by publishers, such as: Editions des Correspondances, Aquarupella, International Graphics, Edition Gollong, Skowronski and Koch , Nouvelles Images, etc . Please add a link of your collection .

• QUOTES : A quote has to be part of the front of the card or written at the back of the card . The quote may be in your language, but please translate it so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest extent!

• RAILWAY related - railway/ trains / railway bridges/ underground /stations/ organized journey by train / tube maps etc. . Cards, bought in another country are allowed to send.

• ROADS / ROADSIGNS / ROUTES/ the NAME OF A STREET etc. / SQUARE : some streets / squares have simple names (i.e. Via Roma, from Rome city) but some have really interesting names after famous people or important events.

• ROYALTY - Current royals / existing monarchies and royals from the past.

• Send TWO unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE - NEW /STORE BOUGHT cards ( NO TRASH)**

• SPECIAL EFFECT {such as 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture ( like " mixed media art techniques " ) , textile, scented , etc .

• SPORTS & People & Stadiums - everything Sports related

• STICKERS " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes ) on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile

• TRADITIONAL clothes, events, dance & folklore etc.

• Viewcards - photographs / cards with paintings of Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. everywhere in the world . Cards, bought during a holiday , are also allowed to send.

• VINTAGE - Anyone interested in " yesteryear " ?
    Let’s say cards from 1980 or earlier. ( - Vintage - Cards older than 1960 " the older the better " .Retro - Cards that date between 1960 - 1990 )

• WATER - Fountains, Lakes, river, sea, ocean, waterfalls, everything related to WATER.

:memo: Addresses to be sent to these groups :memo: :email::postbox: :fountain_pen:

:wink: :writing_hand:t2:

Just a quick reminder to everyone :
When you send cards, remember to note your user name along with your given name if you use both.

When you post received cards, please note the user name.
It’'s easier for quick updates.

Please be so kind and take a look at this posting and help us tidy up.
If you haven’t received a card, please let me know in case you want the card resend.
If you haven’t reported received cards, please do so now!
If your card hasn’t arrived, please let me know if you are going to re-send.

Thank you !

TRAVELLING GROUPS - # 3200 - # 3250

Updated 12/06/2021 :paintbrush:

TRAVELLING GROUPS : #3200 - #3250 CLICK HERE

[/details= “COMPLETED GROUPS”]

:postcard: :fountain_pen: :postbox: :mailbox_with_mail:

TRAVELLING GROUPS - 3200 - 3250-

:confetti_ball: Group # :three: :two: :zero: :zero:- HAPPY SURPRISE GROUP - MAY - Send any happy, nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile. " As many people who sign up by the end of MAY" - 12 participants - addresses sent 31 /05/2021**

1. Lleytoncassidy :cn:
  2. katkero2 :belgium: :postbox: 08/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -, :m:,3,4,—8,9,-,
  3. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 04/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -2 :m:,4,----8,–,11
  4. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 03/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  5. DinkaDin :ru: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  6. SiM_ :tr::mailbox_with_mail: —,4,
  7. frozenstorm44 :us: ---- :mailbox_with_mail: —,4,
  8. cateye :de: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: --3,4,---- :m:,9
  9. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 03/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -2,3,4,----,8
  10. Argentea :it: :postbox: 08/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  11. azzurri :it: ( :switzerland:) :postbox: 11/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: - 2,3----8,9,
  12. dnrhott :us: - :mailbox_with_mail: —4,

Group # 3201 - Help or SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION (s). ( I will add / send a link of your PC profile when I send the addresses.) Your partners have to send a new card for your collection. ( Please, a well organized collection and varied themes, if not it will be difficult for all.)- addresses sent 14/05/2021

1. Vitality :ru: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 17/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. Slothy95 :singapore: :postbox: 26/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. estrellacards :es: :postbox: 17/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3202 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - books, writers, book recommendations,poets, children’s books, everything related to reading - addresses sent 19/05/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 27/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: eta55,Cmleonard630
  2. eta55 :us: :postbox: 21/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Cmleonard630,annebethp
  3. Marija12 :serbia: :postbox: 20/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Cmleonard630 :us: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: eta55, annebethp

Group # 3203 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 12/05/202

1. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 14/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp,Tatjana_n,
  2. annebethp :netherlands: - :postbox: 17/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAndersen, Tatjana_n,
  3. Chengmlx :cn: :postbox: 21/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Tatjana_n :belarus: :postbox: 17/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAndersen, annebethp,

Group # 3204 - Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this!
A card with sparkles / glittering card, 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture like mixed media art techniques, textile, scented, etc… - addresses sent 18/05/2021

You may use pictures of magazines/ books /pretty wrapping paper/textile etc… Any theme is welcome as long as you make the card yourself! Sending in an envelope is allowed , even a stitched envelope.

1. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coriena, Nathalie71
  2. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coriena, wurzelsofie
  3. Coriena :netherlands: :postbox: 19/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71,Wurzelsofie
  4. grrlboiwonder :australia: :postbox: 05/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3206 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country. ) - addresses sent 23/05/21

1. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 31/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Ronya89,Cmleonard630,
  2. Ronya89 :de: :postbox: 26/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie,Cmleonard630,
  3. Cmleonard630 :us: :postbox: 25/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Ronya, wurzelsofie
  4. jilltootee :philippines: :mailbox_with_mail: 31/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3207 - QUOTES & “Keep Calm Quotes” : A quote has to be part of the front of the card or written at the back of the card . The quote may be in your language, but please translate it so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest extent - addresses sent 04/06/2021

2. Coriena :netherlands: (prefer other than keep calm cards) :postbox: 08/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Marija12 :serbia: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. oiloncanvas :portugal: (Prefer other than postcards/quotes than “keep calm”, but can send keep calm calm.) :postbox: 04/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3208 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country. ) - addresses sent 10/06/2021

1. Grakallo :de :postbox: 11/06/21- :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Meringer :finland: :postbox: 11/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Maggie2614 :cn:
  4. Cmleonard630 :us: :postbox: 11/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3209 - NATURE - forest - tree / trees, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like waterfalls, rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and “more” - addresses sent 05/06/2021

1. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 06/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: libbyhellish,MikaKlunder
  2. jaquepost :us: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. libbyhellish :switzerland: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie, MikaKlunder
  4. MikaKlunder :netherlands: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie,

Group # 3211 - LUCKY DIP Group: Close your eyes, pick a card from a “pile of cards”, send a random card to the other members in the group.Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards,no trash.) - addresses sent 30/05/2021

1. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 06/06/21- :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. frozenstorm44 :us: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39,
  3. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 01/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: frozenstorm44,
  4. simuke :lithuania: :postbox: 01/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie,

Group # 3212 - Favourite Colours - addresses sent 12/05/2021
Tell us two or three favourite colours and the other members will send you a card with " the colours " you have mentioned . Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love.

1. Nathalie71 :netherlands: - colours pink - red :cherry_blossom: :red_circle: - :postbox: 13/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EugeneOnegin,
  2. Chengmlx :cn: - colour - blue :large_blue_circle: - :postbox: 21/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. LucyGV99 :es: - colour - yellow or/and blue :yellow_circle: :large_blue_circle: :postbox: 02/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71
  4. EugeneOnegin :ru: - colours : white and gold :sparkles: (also possible silver and yellow, silver and gold or just white/light grey and yellow :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71,

Group # 3214 - MAPS - A card , showing a map. - All type of map cards: only a map, illustrated, with pictures… any postcard with a map etc. addresses sent 22/05/2021

1. Caoran :de: :postbox: 02/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: cateye, estrellacards,
  2. cateye :de: :postbox: 25/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. estrellacards :es: :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: cateye,
  4. Dr-K :us: :postbox: 25/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3215 - * Mirror, mirror ": Senders will send others a postcard related to the first letter of their user name- addresses sent 16/05/2021

1. BarbL :us: :postbox: 17/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Josi, annenbethp,
  2. Jette Lise :netherlands: :postbox: 30/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Josi :de: :postbox: 21/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: BarbL, annebethp

Group # 3216 - PEOPLE / PORTRAITS ( photography/ paintings/ drawings /famous people/ royalty etc.)- addresses sent 23/05/2021

1. hyder :us: :postbox: 27/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coriena, Hyder
  3. Coriena :netherlands: - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, hyder
  4. PCcai :cn: :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71,

Group # 3217 - ART / MUSEUM - It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings, modern art & techniques, museum related themes, exhibitions or collection in a museum. Please check the preferences of the other participants .Postcards, bought in a museum, are allowed to send - addresses sent 19/05/2021

1. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. annebethp :netherlands: ----- :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39, EllisAndersen
  3. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 19/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. MiraBWinter :finland: :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3218 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail - addresses sent 22/05/2021

1. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: travellingsheep, eta55
  2. travellingsheep :uk: :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, eta55
  3. eta55 :us: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: travellingsheep, Nathalie71
  4. luosida0121 :cn: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3220 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile-addresses sent 24/05/2021

1. roxy :canada: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 31/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, roxy,
  3. dorrra :cn: :postbox: 30/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 30/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Roxy,

Group # 3221 - “Find water” - Fountains, Lakes, river, sea, ocean, waterfalls, everything related to WATER - addresses sent 03/06/2021

1. dnrhott :us:
  2. Dame_Rime :finland: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. wangjidong :cn: :postbox: 08/06/21 - :postbox:
  4. libbyhellish :switzerland: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Dame_Rime, dnrhott,

Group # 3223 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 21/05/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands::mailbox_with_mail: cateye, Tatjana_n,
  2. Vitality :ru: :postbox: 29/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. cateye :de: :postbox: 25/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp
  4. Tatjana_n :belarus: :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: cateye, annebethp,

Group # 3226 - Send TWO unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE - NEW /STORE BOUGHT cards ( NO TRASH) - addresses sent 21/05/2021

1. anamcara :finland: :postbox: 25/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MiraBWinter,
  2. BarbL :us: :postbox::mailbox_with_mail: anamcara,
  3. MiraBWinter :finland: :mailbox_with_mail: anamcara, BarbL
  4. luosida0121 :cn: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3227 - Help or SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION (s). ( I will add / send a link of your PC profile when I send the addresses.) Your partners have to send a new card for your collection. ( Please, a well organized collection and varied themes, if not it will be difficult for all.)- addresses sent 21/05/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: SiM_ , estrellacards
  2. SiM_ :tr: :postbox: 26/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp, Vitality
  3. Vitality :ru: :postbox: 29/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. estrellacards :es: :postbox: 24/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp,

Group # 3228 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 19/05/2021

1. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Red_and_Green,
  2. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 22/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo,
  3. SiM_ :tr: :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp, Grakallo,
  4. Red_and_Green :poland: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, annebethp

Group # 3229 - * Mirror, mirror ": Senders will send others a postcard related to the first letter of their user name- addresses sent 30/05/2021

1. dnrhott :us: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 06/06/21 :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. simuke :lithuania: :postbox: 01/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAndersen,
  4. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3230 - Favourite Colours- addresses sent 21/05/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands: - colours : yellow & green :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :postbox: 23/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MiraBWinter, wurzelsofie
  2. MiraBWinter :finland: - colours : yellow,orange and green :yellow_circle: :orange_circle: :green_circle: - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp, wurzelsofie,
  3. Lleytoncassidy :cn: - colours : purple & black - :purple_circle: and :black_circle: :mailbox_with_mail: 31/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 31/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: - colours green & purple :green_circle: :purple_circle: :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp, MiraBWinter

Group # 3231 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - books, writers, book recommendations,poets, children’s books, everything related to reading-addresses sent 05/06/2021

2. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAnderson
  3. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3234 - ART / MUSEUM - It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings, modern art & techniques, museum related themes, exhibitions or collection in a museum. Please check the preferences of the other participants .Postcards, bought in a museum, are allowed to send- addresses sent 05/06/2021

1. Morcades :australia: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Cmleonard630 :us: :postbox: 08/06/21 - :postbox:
  3. luosida0121 :cn: :postbox: 06/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. oiloncanvas :portugal:

Group # 3235 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile-addresses sent 21/05/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 27/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, cateye
  2. cateye :de: :postbox: 25/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, annebethp
  3. Lleytoncassidy :cn: :postbox: 31/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail: cateye, annebethp

Group # 3236 - REPRINT/ “REPRO” VINTAGE CARDS - addresses sent 09/06/2021

1. roxy :canada:
  2. sky-linn :ukraine:
  3. Geokeeper :us: :postbox: 11/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. TwasBrillig :us: :postbox: 10/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3237 - RAILWAY related - railway/ trains / railway bridges/ underground /stations/ organized journey by train / tube maps etc. . Cards, bought in another country are allowed to send- addresses sent 25/05/2021

1. thuegirl :de: :postbox: 03/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: eta55, Caoran
  2. Caoran :de: :postbox: 03/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. eta55 :us: :postbox: 26/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. rainy0901 :cn: :postbox: 01/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3239 - MOUNTAINS – Any views of Mountains, like mountains with snow , mountains near a lake, river, waterfall, a mountain view - No trash or old, discolored cards .( It’s allowed to send a card, bought in another country, example during a holiday.) - addresses sent 24/05/2021

1. dnrhott :us: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 29/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: dnrhott,
  3. luosida0121 :cn: :postbox: 28/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Meringer :finland: :postbox: 28/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Laidlaw,dnrhott

Group # 3240 - Help or SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION (s). ( I will add / send a link of your PC profile when I send the addresses.) Your partners have to send a new card for your collection. ( Please, a well organized collection and varied themes, if not it will be difficult for all.) - addresses sent 02/06/2021

1. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 04/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Vitality :ru:
  4. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Laidlaw,

Group # 3241 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile- addresses sent 23/05/21

1. HookedonPostcards :canada: :postbox: 26/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, annebethp
  2. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 30/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp, Red_and_Green,
  3. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 27/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, HookedonPostcards
  4. Red_and_Green :poland: :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, annebethp,

Group # 3242 - Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this! - addresses sent 11/06/2021
A card with sparkles / glittering card, 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture like mixed media art techniques, textile, scented, etc.

2. Nathalie71 :netherlands:
  3. sky-linn :ukraine:
  4. TwasBrillig :us:

Group # 3243 - Send TWO unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE - NEW /STORE BOUGHT cards ( NO TRASH) - addresses sent 01/06/2021

1. HookedonPostcards :canada: :postbox: 11/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. anamcara :finland: :postbox: 04/04/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 03/06/21 / :mailbox_with_mail: anamcara
  4. luosida0121 :cn: :postbox: 02/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3244 - Favourite Colours - addresses sent 03/06/2021

1. HookedonPostcards :canada: - colours : Black-and-White, Purple, Red
  2. Dame_Rime :finland: - colours : plum (deep purple) and terracotta (brownish orange) :postbox: 09/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Nathalie71 :netherlands: - colours : pink - red - :postbox: 05/04/21 -
  4. dorrra :cn: - colours : orange, bright yellow, deep green

Group # 3245 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 28/05/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 28/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Vitality :ru:
  3. cateye :de: ---- :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp
  4. Eikuno :de:

Group # 3246 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile- addresses sent 03/06/2021

1. cateye :de: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAnderson
  3. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: cateye,
  4. Moliag :cn: :postbox: 05/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3247 - * Mirror, mirror ": Senders will send others a postcard related to the first letter of their user name- addresses sent 11/06/2021

1. Cmleonard630 :us:
  2. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 13/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. wurzelsofie :de:
  4. EllisAndersen :netherlands:

Group # 3248 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail - addresses sent 27/05/2021

1. HookedonPostcards :canada: :postbox: 29/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: hyder,Carolien25
  2. Dame_Rime :finland: :postbox: 03/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Carolien25, hyder,
  3. Carolien25 :netherlands: :postbox: 28/05/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. hyder :us: :postbox: 01/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: HookedonPostcards, Carolien25,

TRAVELLING GROUPS - # 3250 - # 3300

Updated 12/06/2021 :paintbrush:

TRAVELLING GROUPS : #3250 - #3300 CLICK HERE

[/details= “COMPLETED GROUPS”]

:postcard: :fountain_pen: :postbox: :mailbox_with_mail:

TRAVELLING GROUPS - 3250 - 3300

Group # 3251 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 11/06/2021

1. Grakallo :de:
  2. Ashushu :cn: :mailbox_with_mail: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. thelopho :ru:
  4. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3252 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 11/06/2021

1. Eikuno :de:
  2. dnrhott :us:
  3. MailboxIngrid :netherlands:
  4. JuliaBelgium :belgium:

Group # 3255 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail - addresses sent 06/06/2021

1. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 08/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. eta55 :us: :postbox: 07/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. kcasey :australia:
  4. oiloncanvas :portugal:

Group # 3256 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 11/06/2021

1. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 12/06/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. EllisAndersen :netherlands:
  4. jilltootee :philippines:

Group # 3265 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile- addresses sent 12/06/2021

2. Grakallo :de:
  3. annebethp :netherlands:
  4. HookedonPostcards :canada:

:white_check_mark: 2021 - CLOSED GROUPS & TRAVELLING GROUPS - # 3200 - # 3300

Updated :paintbrush: 12/06/2021

GROUPS # 3200 - # 3300

==============================================

If in two / three months you haven’t received your cards, please let me know and I ask for a resending.

• If you are inactive / haven’t been online for a month or you don’t send me a u2u for your not received cards I assume that they are received.
  • I will check open groups older than two months.

Please be so kind and take a look at this posting and help us tidy up.
If you haven’t received a card, please let me know in case you want the card resend.
If you haven’t reported received cards, please do so now!
If your card hasn’t arrived, please let me know if you are going to re-send.

Thank you :four_leaf_clover:

updated :paintbrush: 12/06/2021

CLOSED GROUPS / TRAVELLING GROUPS : # 3200 - # 3300 CLICK HERE

:hourglass_flowing_sand: means : waiting for a card / didn’t receive all cards

:ok: 3210 - STICKERS :leftwards_arrow_with_hook: card "-11/05/2021 - wurzelsofie/dnrhott /MailboxIngrid /cateye :white_check_mark:

:ok: 3213 - HAPPY GROUP -12/05/2021- Grakallo/EllisAndersen/annebethp/SweetMary :white_check_mark:

:ok: 3222 - Reprint/retro vintage cards - 12/05/2021- mezzanine2/EllisAndersen /roxy /scooby39 :white_check_mark:

Updated 12/06/2021

:mailbox_with_mail: :tada:

TRAVELLING GROUPS / COMPLETED GROUPS : # 3100 - # 3200 CLICK HERE

[/details= "TRAVELLING GROUPS / CLOSED GROUPS "]

:ok: 3102 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS -21/02/2021 -thuegirl /esca0417/Grakallo /Vule101 :white_check_mark:

:ok: 3108 - Handmade cards - 08/03/2021 - wurzelsofie /MissesHaid /Nathalie71 :white_check_mark:

:ok: 3135 - Help/ SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION - 10/03/2021 -piavano /sunrider /ellistrations / jasperreads :white_check_mark:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

OLDER GROUPS CAN BE VIEWED ON THE HERE - PART ONE - MANY THEMES RR :film_strip:

reserved for host :smiley:

reserved for host :smiley:

Reserved for host :smiley:

This topic is reserved for groups # 3200 - # 3300 regarding the Many Themes RR

Thank you

Jette

Reserved for host :smiley:

Reserved for host :smiley: :writing_hand:t2:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)