MANY THEMES RR 🎞 - Many THEMES TO CHOOSE . Find & join your theme!

Thema - RR (2)

MANY THEMES RR >>>> You have to send a postcard related to the theme / subject of the group .

Welcome!

Many thanks to :smiley: Tolkien and all other previous hosts of the MANY THEMES RR, for the wonderful job they did.***

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FLICKR ALBUM of the MANY THEMES RR to see the NICE CARDS , SENT BY THE MEMBERS , JOINING THIS ROUND ROBIN .

We can share our received postcards for this RR , don’t hesitate to add your received cards . :camera_flash:
===============================================

:smiley: Here are the rules/guidelines for this RR : ( edited 01/02/2021 )

:paintbrush: Hello dear everyone,

Unfortunately, I notice that because of Covid19 the lockdowns are increasing again and it is difficult for some countries to send or receive mail.
I ( we :wink: ) have changed the rule back to:

:bellhop_bell: “Two members from the same country can participate in one group.”

:bellhop_bell: Of course the group will consist of four participants, but two participants from the same country may participate per group.

** Jette

:bellhop_bell: Rule changed by the Covid 10 situation - worldwide.
ONLY ONE MEMBER FROM EACH COUNTRY IN A GROUP " / one participant per country>> is “Two members from the same country can participate in one group.”

• Please don’t sign up for a group if you are not sure if you want to participate.
    It is disappointing for others in a group if someone doesn’t send their cards .

• You can request to receive your cards in an envelope, but the sender is not obligated to do so.
    In some countries, sending a card in an envelope costs more than sending it without an envelope.

• All cards must have the message on the back of the card.
    No blank card requests, please.

• If you want to join for the first time:
    :white_check_mark: post on the thread the group number you wish to join.
    :white_check_mark: send me a private message with your address.
    I do not add members to a group without complete address information.

First-time participants may only join one group .
When all the other participants have received your cards, you can join other groups.
When you’re joining / have joined another RR /if you’re a honest member of the forum, there is no restriction.

• When a group closes, you will receive a **private message ** from the host with the addresses.
    Send your cards within TWO WEEKS when you have received the addresses.

• Always include your username and the group number on the cards you will send.

• Just a quick reminder to everyone :
    When you send cards, remember to note your user name along with your given name if you use both.
    When you post received cards, please note the user name.
    It’'s easier for quick updates.

• Post in the thread : when you have sent ALL cards for a group.
    when you receive any cards, also do write / notice the sender of the card ( use the forumname of the member ! ( privacy :wink: )

:writing_hand:t2: Please note :
Be respectful and polite .
Other posts than posts, regarding The Many Themes Round Robins " are not allowed in the threads.
Discussion should be done elsewhere, by a private message for example.

Be friendly.
Postcrossing / " joining the forum ", is a global community with many people so always be polite and respectful of other members .

• Members who don’t report sent / received cards aren’t allowed to join future groups.
    Sorry .

• Please send me a ptivate message or post on the thread if you are going to be away / you will be unable to send the cards within two weeks .

• Address changed ? Please send me a private message .

*** I won’t allow unreliable participants , joining this RR to join a new group if " several cards, concerning more groups " didn’t arrive .**
( People who didn’t send cards in other RR’s, didn’t report received cards or don’t answer u2u 's sent by me ( the host ) , didn’t follow the requests , sent by the host .)

* To help keep the groups diverse, please don’t sign up for every open group. You may sign up / join 5 " open groups " at a time .

• If you haven’t received your cards within 3 months , please let me know and I will ask for a resending.
    I will send a reminder for you to look if resends are necessary. After about 3 - 4 months, I will close the groups.

• If your cards get lost, be courteous and resend.

• If you are inactive or you don’t send me a u2u for your not received cards I assume that they are received.

• You must be at least 15 years old to join this RR . If you 're 15-17 years young , :wink: you must list that on your profile.

Kind regards,
Jette, moderator

:postcard: You have to send store bought cards .
It’s not allowed to send " trash " , like old, yellow , damaged cards .
Handmade cards are acceptable in groups created specifically for them.
They are NOT acceptable in other groups.

• It’s NOT ALLOWED to send Free or Advertisement cards ( *Ad - cards" ).
    Folded cards should only be sent in groups where they say they are okay.

• Professionally printed viewcards of your own photographs, by Moo or Zazzle for instance, are OK. But if somebody in your group says that he/she doesn’t want a card like that, it’s a good idea not to send one.

• Handmade cards, cards that you print yourself on an inkjet printer, pictures taped to an index card or “flimsy papers” are not allowed.

• ONLY ONE MEMBER FROM EACH COUNTRY IN A GROUP " / one participant per country .

:crystal_ball: Do you have ideas for how to improve this RR?
Have an idea for a themed group?
Please u2u me!

:world_map: Letter country codes are used as shown here :arrow_right:

https://www.iban.com/country-codes
  • SC = Scotland
  • KR = South Korea
  • RS = Serbia
  • AE = United Arab Emirates ( the )

:paintbrush: I will update all groups regularly but please don’t forget my :mantelpiece_clock: TIMEZONE*

12 Likes

reminder (2)

Have a look at the Postal Monitor if you need to check whether you can send mail to a certain country.

04/03/21

Hello dear everyone,

Unfortunately, I notice that because of Covid19 the lockdowns are increasing again and it is difficult for some countries to send or receive mail.
I ( we :wink: ) have changed the rule back to:

“Two members from the same country can participate in one group.”

Of course the group will consist of four participants, but two participants from the same country may participate per group.

** Jette

3 Likes

OPEN GROUPS

boeken zetel

OPEN GROUPS :smile:

Group # 3087 - MOUNTAINS - - Any views of Mountains , like mountains with snow , mountains near a lake, river, waterfall, a mountain view , season related group - ( It’s allowed to send a card , bought in another country , example during a holiday .)

1. Grakallo :de:
  2. kyvintage :us:

Group # 3093 - ILLUSTRATIONS / CARTOONS , Animés, Manga , Studio Ghibli ( also called "Japanimation ", is hand-drawn or computer animation associated with Japan.)

1. Eikuno :de:
  2. ellistrations :us:
  3. Clari :de:

Group # 3098 - RAILWAY related - railway/ trains / railway bridges/ underground /stations/ organized journey by train / tube maps etc. . Cards, bought in another country are allowed to send.

1. thuegirl :de:
  2. eta55 :us:

Group # 3103 - MUSIC - music, artists, radio - related, instruments, concerts, dancing, ballet etc. , everyting to do with MUSIC - Send a postcard RELATED to music, it could be a big or small detail

1. Clari :de:
  2. Coriena :netherlands:

Group # 3104 - MEETING POSTCARDS / REMAINING - LEFTOVER postcards.
Send and receive: remaining meeting postcards/ mini meetups / online meetups .
You have to CHECK the COLLECTION of the other members to avoid sending duplicates.

1. Oiloncanvas :portugal:
  2. MailboxIngrid :netherlands:

Group # 3108 - Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this!
A card with sparkles / glittering card, 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture like mixed media art techniques, textile, scented, etc. .
You may use pictures of magazines/ books /pretty wrapping paper/textile etc… Any theme is welcome as long as you make the card yourself! Sending in an envelope is allowed , even a stitched envelope.

1. wurzelsofie :de:
  2. MissesHaid :austria:
  3. Nathalie71 :netherlands:
  4. ?

Group # 3109 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile

2. Lleytoncassidy :cn:
  3. frozenstorm44 :us:

Group # 3110 - UNESCO - send a card , UNESCO related. Please check the collection of the other participants.

1. thuegirl :de:
  2. bucia :netherlands:

Group # 3117 - Theme : FOOD - bake & cook - tea& coffee - local cuisine - favorite recipes, dishes, products. etc.

1. scooby39 :us:
  2. kyvintage :us:
  3. Clari :de:

Group # 3118 - HANDWRITING : Write with your " other hand / wrong hand " like " left hand " if you normally write with your right hand !
If you are right-handed, write with your left hand on the card.
And if you are left-handed, write with your right hand.
:wink: You may write the address with the " normal writing hand "

2. Lleytoncassidy :cn:
  3. Coriena :netherlands:

Group # 3119 - Favourite COLOURS !
Tell us two favourite colours and the other members will send you a card with " the colours " you have mentioned . Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love !

1. Coriena :netherlands: - colour black or purple :black_circle: / :purple_circle:

Group # 3120 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - books, writers, book recommendations,poets, children’s books, everything related to reading.

1. annebethp :netherlands:

Group # 3122 - MAPS - A card , showing a map. - All type of map cards: only a map, illustrated, with pictures… any postcard with a map etc.

Group # 3123 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country. )

Group # 3124 - BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic plants, fruits ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS / Illustrations etc.

1. kyvintage :us:
  2. frozenstorm44 :us:

Group # 3126 - NATURE - forest - tree / trees, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like waterfalls, rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and " more "

Group # 3127 - ROYALTY - Current royals / existing monarchies and royals from the past.

Group # 3128 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile.

1. MailboxIngrid :netherlands:
  2. JetteLise :netherlands:
  3. DinkaDin :ru:

Group # 3129 - Send TWO unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE - NEW /STORE BOUGHT cards ( NO TRASH)

1. Nathalie71 :netherlands:
  2. ellistrations :us:

:confetti_ball: Group # 3130 - HAPPY SURPRISE GROUP - MARCH - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile. " As many people who sign up by the end of MARCH " - …? participants. The amount of the participants will be a surprise. :bellhop_bell: First-time participants may only join a normal group.
I will send the addresses MARCH 29 /03/2021**

1. tangyaya :cn:
  2. Leuchttuermchen :de:
  3. scooby39 :us:
  4. SiM_ :tr:
  5. Nathalie71 :netherlands:
  6. frozenstorm44 :us:
  7. Dame_Rime :finland:
  8. Grakallo :de:
  9. thuegirl :de:
  10. ilovepiggies :us:

Group # 3133 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS like Palaces / Fort- Fortresses / Towers of defense etc. ( example : The Tower of London) / monasteries /museums /cottages / manors etc. Please check the preferences of the member by PC profile

Group # 3134 - PEOPLE and PORTRAITS ( photography/ paintings/ drawings /famous people/ royalty etc.)

1. Nathalie71 :netherlands:

Group # 3135 - Help or SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION (s). ( I will add / send a link of your PC profile when I send the addresses.) Your partners have to send a new card for your collection. ( Please, a well organized collection and varied themes, if not it will be difficult for all.)

1. piavano :netherlands:
  2. sunrider :de:
  3. ellistrations :us:

Group # 3136 - Lighthouses around the world

Group # 3137 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail.

1. ellistrations :us:

Group # 3138 - LUCKY DIP Group: Close your eyes, pick a card from a “pile of cards”, send a random card to the other members in the group.Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards,no trash.)

1. ellistrations :us:

Group # 3139 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile .

1. katie333 :canada:

Group # 3140 - ART / MUSEUM -
It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings, modern art & techniques, museum related themes, exhibitions or collection in a museum. Please check the preferences of the other participants .Postcards, bought in a museum, are allowed to send-addresses sent 21/02/21

Group # 3141 - QUOTES : A quote has to be part of the front of the card or written at the back of the card . The quote may be in your language, but please translate it so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest extent

Group # 3142 - Fantasy - Magical cards - Drawings , paintings, pictures , fantasybooks, movies, tv related, like Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter, Rick Riordan etc.

1. ?
1 Like

THEMES

• Animals as Pets / : Cats, dogs, rabbits etc. .

• -Art - " Modern art & techniques " , EXAMPLE - It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings , museum related themes , exhibitions or collection in a museum : example the exhibition " Pink Floyd " in the Victoria and Albert Museum ( V&A museum )

• AVIATION related - airplanes, airports , aircraft etc .

• BIRDS - Birds of All Kinds ( included petbirds )

• Black & White postcards / vintage / retro Black & White postcards - Send any Black & White postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile.

• Black & White card with a TOUCH of COLOUR

• BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - book recommendations, books, writers, poets, children’s books, everything related to reading.

• BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic ) plants, fruits etc. ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS

• CARS / Automobiles / Cars / Transport related - Automobiles etc. .

• Celebrities / Moviestars / actors / actresses etc. RELATED

• Chose your own two letters! : send a postcard using the letter N and a minimum of 6 letters to make a word. You don’t need to post your word here. Describe the connection on your card. ( It may be a word in any language.)

• Colleges / Universities

• Favourite Colour! - Tell us your favourite colour and the other members will send you a card related to that colour ! Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love !

• Flags, Heraldry and National Symbols

• Food - bake & cook , TEA and COFFEE - recipes cards

• Dictionary Group - Pick a page number (page 1>>> 4464 ) and a word number (1 >>>>>

• General WISHLIST Group - Mention five requests / preferences, other members will send you two unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE, based on these requests ( Please have general wishes, rather than specific.)

• Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this!
    You may use pictures of magazines/ books /pretty wrapping paper/textile etc… Any theme is welcome as long as you make the card yourself! Sending in an envelope is allowed , even a " stitched envelope ".

• HUMORISTIC / funny cards : Make Me Laugh !

• Intangibles. - Pick and intangible (love, luck, happy, peace, etc.) and senders will send a card relating to the first letter of the word and MAYBE relate to the intangible itself.

• Interiors / stairways / doors of houses,cottages , manors , castles etc. …

• Letters in the Sand : Use at least 4 letters. With these scrambled letters, find a word and post it. Others must send a card relating to your word.

• LGTB - cards - For postcards with LGTB - related themes, examples : rainbow flag, pride photos , art etc. ( You may request to receive these cards in an envelope.)

• Lighthouses around the world
    *Viewcards - photographs / cards with paintings of Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. everywhere in the world . Cards, bought during a holiday , are also allowed to send.

• Maps - Maps / Celestial map - A card , showing a map / drawing of the earth’s surface, or part of that surface, showing the shape and position of different countries, political borders, natural features such as rivers and mountains, and artificial features such as roads and buildings.

• MEETING POSTCARDS - remaining / leftover Meeting postcards .
    Send and receive remaining meeting postcards. You have to CHECK the COLLECTION of the other members to avoid sending duplicates .

• Mirror, mirror : Senders will send others a postcard related to the first letter of their user name.

• Mountains - Any views of Mountains , like mountains with snow , mountains near a lake, river, waterfall, a mountain vieuw , season related

• MUSIC - music, artists, radio - related , instruments, concerts, dancing, ballet etc. , everyting to do with MUSIC

• Natural landscapes / Nature - the visible features of an area of land, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and " more " .

• “Off the beaten track / off the beaten path“ - Send a card , showing a place where few people go, far from any main roads and towns. Places /towns /villages that nobody probably ever heard of .
    Landmarks, dwellings of no special interest, just places you come across… something like the B-side of travel guides,
    Example : “ The farmhouse we stayed in was completely off the beaten track.”

• Pin-up girls postcards ( vintage / modern )

• POSTCARD, bought in a MUSEUM - Send your favorite museum pieces around the globe with art postcards showcasing highlights . Send a card, bought in a museum the card could be bought in any museum , many choices , many themes

• Publishers - Brands ( store bought ) - send postcards by publishers, such as: Editions des Correspondances, Aquarupella, International Graphics, Edition Gollong, Skowronski and Koch , Nouvelles Images, etc . Please add a link of your collection .

• QUOTES : A quote has to be part of the front of the card or written at the back of the card . The quote may be in your language, but please translate it so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest extent!

• ROADS / ROADSIGNS / ROUTES/ the NAME OF A STREET etc. / SQUARE : some streets / squares have simple names (i.e. Via Roma, from Rome city) but some have really interesting names after famous people or important events.

• ROYALTY - Current royals / existing monarchies and royals from the past.

• SPECIAL EFFECT {such as 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture ( like " mixed media art techniques " ) , textile, scented , etc .

• SPORTS & People & Stadiums - everything Sports related

• STICKERS " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes ) on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile

• TRADITIONAL clothes, events, dance & folklore etc.

• Viewcards - photographs / cards with paintings of Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. everywhere in the world . Cards, bought during a holiday , are also allowed to send.

• VINTAGE - Anyone interested in " yesteryear " ?
    Let’s say cards from 1980 or earlier. ( - Vintage - Cards older than 1960 " the older the better " .Retro - Cards that date between 1960 - 1990 )

• WATER - Fountains, Lakes, river, sea, ocean, waterfalls, everything related to WATER

• HANDWRITING : Write with your " other hand / wrong hand " like " left hand " if you normally write with your right hand !
    If you are right-handed, write with your left hand on the card.
    And if you are left-handed, write with your right hand.
    :wink: You may write the address with the " normal writing hand "**

:memo: Addresses to be sent to these groups :memo: :email::postbox: :fountain_pen:

2 Likes

:wink: :writing_hand:t2:

Just a quick reminder to everyone :
When you send cards, remember to note your user name along with your given name if you use both.

When you post received cards, please note the user name.
It’'s easier for quick updates.

Please be so kind and take a look at this posting and help us tidy up.
If you haven’t received a card, please let me know in case you want the card resend.
If you haven’t reported received cards, please do so now!
If your card hasn’t arrived, please let me know if you are going to re-send.

Thank you !

reserved for host

reserved for host

TRAVELLING GROUPS / GROUPS older than TWO MONTHS. # 3000 - # 3100 :mailbox_with_no_mail:

updated :paintbrush: 07/03/2021

Please try to click the :fairy:t2: BLACK TRIANGLE

:airplane: :flight_departure: :small_airplane: :flight_arrival:

TRAVELLING GROUPS # 3000 - # 3100 - CLICK HERE

[/details= “TRAVELLING GROUPS”]

TRAVELLING GROUPS # 3000 - # 3100
:

Group # 3015 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 16/02/21

1. MailboxIngrid :netherlands:
  2. wurzelsofie :de:
  3. jewelldelis :us: :postbox: 20/02/21- :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. katie333 :canada:

Group # 3024 - MAPS - A card , showing a map . - All type of map cards: only a map, illustrated, with pictures… any postcard with a map etc. - addresses sent 17/01/21

1. Kyvintage :us: :postbox: 21/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Laidlaw, thuegirl,
  2. thuegirl :de: :postbox: 23/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. zveroboy :ukraine: :postbox: 23/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 19/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: kyvintage, thuegirl

Group # 3026 - ILLUSTRATIONS / CARTOONS , Animés, Manga , Studio Ghibli ( also called "Japanimation ", is hand-drawn or computer animation associated with Japan.)- addresses sent 23/01/21

1. Jocrafts :us: :postbox: 26/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. thuegirl :de: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. Oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 24/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: thuegirl, ellistrations,
  4. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 23/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3040 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - book recommendations, books, writers, poets, children’s books, everything related to reading addresses sent 09/02/2021

1. frozenstorm44 :us: :postbox: 10/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Hyder :us: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: frozenstorm44,
  3. Dame_Rime :finland: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. EllisAndersen :netherlands: - :postbox: 15/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: frozenstorm44, Dame_Rime,

Group # 3041 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 27/01/21

1. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 28/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Piavano, JetteLise
  2. Piavano :netherlands: :postbox: 03/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. JetteLise :netherlands: :postbox: 04/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Anna_Sophia :ru: :postbox: 28/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: PiavanO, JetteLise

Group # 3043 - RAILWAY related - railway/ trains / railway bridges/ underground /stations/ organized journey by train / tube maps etc. . Cards, bought in another country are allowed to send - addresses sent 30/01/2021

1. eta55 :us: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: heatherc, bvdev234
  2. flyer2011 :cn: :postbox: 02/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: bvdev234, heatherc
  3. heatherc :us: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: eta55, bvdev234,
  4. bvdev234 :india: :postbox: 31/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: heatherc, eta55

Group # 3044 - Theme : FOOD - bake & cook - tea& coffee - local cuisine - favorite recipes, dishes, products. etc. - addresses sent 30/01/2021

1. Suir :cn: :postbox: 04/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Katkero2,
  2. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 31/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: hildea, Katkero2,
  3. Katkero2 :belgium: :postbox: 07/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. hildea :sweden: :postbox: 03/02/21 / :mailbox_with_mail: Katkero2, scooby39

Group # 3047 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 16/01/21

1. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 19/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Laidlaw, Lleytoncassidy,
  2. sauliusvo :lithuania: :postbox: 18/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, Laidlaw,
  3. Lleytoncassidy :cn: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 16/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, Lleyton

Group # 3049 - ART / MUSEUM - addresses sent 09/02/2021
It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings , modern art & techniques, museum related themes , exhibitions or collection in a museum . Please check the preferences of the other participants . Postcards , bought in a museum , are allowed to send.

1. Oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 16/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. quickbrownfoxph :australia: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :postbox:
  3. Cherry-milk :cn: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. jelenne :lithuania: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3053 - :christmas_tree: CHRISTMAS POSTCARDS - addresses sent 09/01/2021

1. ginzanow :jp: :postbox: 12/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Anactacia :ru: - :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail: katyaT
  3. tangyaya :cn: :postbox: 18/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ginzanow, katyaT,
  4. katyaT :ru: :postbox: 14/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: tangyaya,

Group # 3054 - BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic plants, fruits ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS / Illustrations etc. - addresses sent 08/01/2021

1. Kyvintage :us: :postbox: 12/01/21- :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, Jette,
  2. quickbrownfoxph :australia: :postbox: 14/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. JetteLise :netherlands: :postbox: 12/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, Kyvintage
  4. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 18/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3055 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 13/01/2021

1. sauliusvo :lithuania: :postbox: 14/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, mere5oh
  2. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 22/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. Lleytoncassidy :cn: :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: sauliusvo, Grakallo
  4. mere5oh :us: :postbox: 19/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3056 - General WISHLIST Group - Mention five requests / preferences, other members will send you a card , based on these requests ( please have general wishes, rather than specific.)- addresses sent 17/02/2021

1. Lleytoncassidy :cn: - wishes : food, royal family, map, cute animals, snow view - :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Merle13, Grakallo
  2. Merle13 :de: - wiahes - black&white, animals, food / sweets, people, scenery / nature - :postbox: 21/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. alarica76 :us: - wishes : Covid-theme, maps, viewcards, tourist cards, tea cards - :postbox: 31/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Grakallo :de: - wishes : Lighthouses, stadiums, ferrys/cruising-ships, parliaments, bridges - :postbox: 23/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3057 - MEETING POSTCARDS / REMAINING - LEFTOVER postcards. - addresses sent 01/02/2021
Send and receive: remaining meeting postcards/ mini meetups / online meetups .
You have to CHECK the COLLECTION of the other members to avoid sending duplicates.

1. Oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 08/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 08/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Oiloncanvas, agnes721,
  3. agnes721 :cn: :postbox: 04/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. eta55 :us: :postbox: 04/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Oiloncanvas, MailboxIngrid,

Group # 3058 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile- addresses sent 19/02/21

1. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 21/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Eikuno, scooby39,
  2. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, scooby39,
  3. tangyaya :cn: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 19/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3059 - PEOPLE and PORTRAITS ( photography/ paintings/ drawings /famous people/ royalty etc.)- addresses sent 20/02/2021

1. Merle13 :de: :postbox: 28/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. garvey :canada: :postbox: 23/02/21 -

Group # 3061 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country. ) - addresses sent 22/01/21

1. garvey :canada: :postbox: 24/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Genevril :ireland: :postbox: 22/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 24/01/21 / 15/02/21 ? - :mailbox_with_mail: garvey, Genevril, Oiloncanvas
  4. pjsubway :us: :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  5. Oiloncanvas :postbox: 24/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Genevril, Grakallo,Garvey,

Group # 3062 - Favourite COLOUR ! - addresses sent 18/01/2021
Tell us your favourite colour and the other members will send you a card with " the colour " you have mentioned . Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love !

1. simuke :lithuania: - colour = :green_circle: - :postbox: 19/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Merle13, Scooby39,
  2. Genevril :ireland: - colour = :purple_circle: - :postbox: 22/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. Merle13 :de: - colour = blue :large_blue_circle: :postbox: 21/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. scooby39 :us: - colour = :red_circle: :postbox: 19/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3064 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS like Palaces / Fort- Fortresses / Towers of defense etc. ( example : The Tower of London) / monasteries /museums /cottages / manors etc. Please check the preferences of the member by PC profile - addresses sent 06/02/2021

1. Mister_O :fr: - :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. pelike :hungary:
  3. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 09/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Sonnenblumen, Mister_O
  4. Sonnenblumen :es: :postbox: 08/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Mister_O,Grakallo,

Group # 3065 - NATURE - forest - tree / trees, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like waterfalls, rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and " more " - addresses sent 30/01/21

1. isabetta :it: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Merle13, heatherc,
  2. Merle13 :de: :postbox: 03/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: heatherc, JuliaAr, isabetta
  3. JuliaAr :ru: :postbox: 05/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: heatherc, Merle13
  4. heatherc :us: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3066 - MUSIC - music, artists, radio - related, instruments, concerts, dancing, ballet etc. , everyting to do with MUSIC - Send a postcard RELATED to music, it could be a big or small detail - addresses sent 06/02/2021

1. WriteASmile :uk: :postbox: 08/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Dame_Rime, Hella_sp
  2. Dame_Rime :finland: :postbox: 10/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MiraBWinter, WriteASmile,
  3. Hella_sp :ru: :postbox: 08/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. MiraBWinter :finland: :postbox: 08/02/21 - :postbox: Dame_Rime, WriteASmile,

Group # 3067 - LUCKY DIP Group : Close your eyes, pick a card from a " pile of cards ", send a random card to the other members in the group. Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards ,no trash.) - addresses sent 23/01/2021

1. Jocrafts :us: :postbox: 26/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Joey_Naaeik :india: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 24/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Allai :ru: :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39, Jocrafts

Group # 3068 - Lighthouses around the world - addresses sent 04/02/21

1. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 08/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 07/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. manencov :romania: :postbox: 05/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, MailboxIngrid
  4. DinkaDin :ru: :postbox: 06/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3069 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 22/01/2021

1. Jocrafts :us: :postbox: 26/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Sonnenblumen, ana_banana,
  2. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 29/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. Sonnenblumen :es: :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. ana_banana :ru: - :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, Jocrafts,

group # 3070 - FUN Group - :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2: :writing_hand:t2: WRITE " left or right " - Write with your " other hand / wrong hand " like " left hand " if you normally write with your right hand ! :wink: You may write the address with the " normal writing hand " - addresses sent 21/02/21

1. Jocrafts :us: :postbox: 25/02/21 -
  2. mommi :us:

Group # 3071 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country. ) - addresses sent 12/02/2021

1. Grakallo :de: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail: Eikuno, mike12,
  2. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, mike12,
  3. jaqueposts :us: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. mike12 :ru: :postbox: 15/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo,

Group # 3072 - Fantasy/ Magical creatures etc. - addresses sent 22/02/2021

1. Helmamartens :netherlands: :postbox: 23/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAndersen,
  2. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Helmamartens,
  3. Kupina :ru: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3073 - BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic plants, fruits ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS / Illustrations etc. - addresses sent 09/02/2021

1. Katkero2 :belgium: :postbox: 16/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 13/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. eta55 :us: :postbox: 11/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Katkero2,
  4. Verooro :ru: :postbox: 11/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Eta55,

Group # 3075 - UNESCO - send a card , UNESCO related. Please check the collection of the other participants- addresses sent 31/01/2021

1. Oiloncanvas :portugal: - :postbox: 17/02/21- :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, bucia,
  3. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. bucia :netherlands: :postbox: 02/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Laidlaw, Oiloncanvas

Group # 3076 - General WISHLIST Group - Mention five requests / preferences, other members will send you a card , based on these requests ( please have general wishes, rather than specific.) - addresses sent 27/01/21

1. Oiloncanvas :portugal: - -Art (Prehistoric, Native/Indigenous, Impressionism, Neo- and Post-Impressionism, Modernism and Post-Modernism, Erotic Art ), - series collections: WTravel, WCloud, GF, FOTW, MOTW, Icons, Cloud, WPD, 150 yrs postcards, HPC, Map Cover, Stay Safe at Home, pandemic related,…; - Postcrossing related, - Mail related, - Notable personalities (science, art, literature, automobile). If repeated card, please send blank in envelope. - :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39, cateye,
  2. Grakallo :de: - wishes : lighthouses, stadiums, parliaments, ferries/cruising-ships, bridges. - :postbox: 30/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: cateye, Oiloncanvas
  3. cateye :de: - wishes: Cats all kind of, wolves, springtime, maps, otter - :postbox: 30/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. scooby39 :us: - wishes : flowers, food, home city cards, art, dogs - :postbox: 27/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Cateye, Oiloncanvas,

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Group # 3077 - VALENTINE GROUP - addresses sent 14/02/21 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 15/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: hildea, SaraDuckie,
  2. SaraDuckie :us: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: nathalie71, Hildea,
  3. tangyaya :cn: :postbox: 16/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. hildea :sweden: :postbox: 17/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, SaraDuckie

Group # 3078 - MAPS - A card , showing a map . - All type of map cards: only a map, illustrated, with pictures… any postcard with a map etc. - addresses sent 11/02/2021

1. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 11/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: eta55, Sonnenblumen,
  2. simuke :lithuania: :postbox: 13/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Sonnenblumen,
  3. Sonnenblumen :es: :postbox: 15/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Eta55 :us: :postbox: 113/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39,

Group # 3079 - QUOTES : A quote has to be part of the front of the card or written at the back of the card . The quote may be in your language, but please translate it so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest extent - addresses sent 14/02/21

1. jewelldelis :us: :postbox: 15/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. stongia :india: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. luxe :lithuania: - :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. hildea :sweden: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: luxe,

Group # 3080 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail - addresses sent 07/02/21

1. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 10/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, Simuke,
  2. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 09/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. simuke :lithuania: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, ellistrations,
  4. Oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3081 - LUCKY DIP Group : Close your eyes, pick a card from a " pile of cards ", send a random card to the other members in the group. Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards ,no trash.) - addresses sent 24/01/2021

1. Lissy99 :uk: :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: AlliKat, dearchristy
  2. SiM_ :tr: :postbox: 27/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. AlliKat :canada: :postbox: 25/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. dearchristy :jp: :postbox: 08/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: AlliKat,Lissy99,

Group # 3082 - LUCKY DIP Group : Close your eyes, pick a card from a “pile of cards”, send a random card to the other members in the group. Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards,no trash.) - addresses sent 11/02/21

1. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 13/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ElimGarak,
  2. Lleytoncassidy :cn: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 14/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ElimGarak,
  4. ElimGarak :us: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ellistrations, wurzelsofie

Group # 3083 - Favourite COLOUR ! - addresses sent 06/02/2021
Tell us your favourite colour and the other members will send you a card with " the colour " you have mentioned . Check a user’s profile before you send cards; try to send something that they would love !

1. Merle13 :de: Colour = purple :purple_circle: - :postbox: 14/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39, Eosynthia
  2. scooby39 :us: Colour = red :red_circle: - :postbox: 06/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: jewelldelis, Merle13,
  3. jewelldelis :us: Colour = teal - :postbox: 07/02/21 - :postbox: scooby39, Eosynthia
  4. Eosynthia :cn: Colour = green :green_circle: :postbox: 06/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3084 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 01/02/2021

1. TigerWaifu :ru: :postbox: 05/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Lleytoncassidy :cn: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. jewelldelis :us: :postbox: 02/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 11/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: TigerWaifu,

Group # 3085 - Help or SURPRISE me in my COLLECTION (s). ( I will add / send a link of your PC profile when I send the addresses.) Your partners have to send a new card for your collection. ( Please, a well organized collection and varied themes, if not it will be difficult for all.) - addresses sent 02/03/2021

2. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 03/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ellistrations,
  3. Helmamartens :netherlands: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. frozenstorm44 :us:

Group # 3086 - Handmade cards - You don’t have to be an artist to do this!
A card with sparkles / glittering card, 3D, with a hole in it, shaped, with texture like mixed media art techniques, textile, scented, etc. .
You may use pictures of magazines/ books /pretty wrapping paper/textile etc… Any theme is welcome as long as you make the card yourself! Sending in an envelope is allowed , even a stitched envelope- addresses sent 12/02/21

1. Merle13 :de: :postbox: 23/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie
  3. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 14/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. alohagreetings :us: :postbox: 16/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71,

Group # 3088 - NON VIEWCARDS >> non-touristic cards - Send a NON - VIEWCARD /postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 12/02/21

1. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 24/02/21 :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAndersen, Tatjana_n,
  2. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 15/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. mere5oh :us: :postbox: 13/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Tatjana_n :belarus: :postbox: 13/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: EllisAndersen

Group # 3089 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - book recommendations, books, writers, poets, children’s books, everything related to reading- addresses sent 20/02/2021

1. eta55 :us: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: katie333,
  2. lapje :netherlands: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. katie333 :canada: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: eta55,

Group # 3090 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail - addresses sent 12/02/21

1. Allai :ru: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coffeedoff
  2. lapje :netherlands: :postbox: 17/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coffeedoff, Elllistrations
  3. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 12/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coffeedoff, lapje,
  4. Coffeedoff :uk: :postbox: 15/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3092 - General WISHLIST Group - Mention five requests / preferences, other members will send you a card , based on these requests ( please have general wishes, rather than specific.)- addresses sent 22/02/21

1. Grakallo :de: - wishes : lighthouses, stadiums, ferries/cruising-ships, parliaments, bridges - :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71, sheandherpostcards,
  2. Nathalie71 :netherlands: - wishes : Forestanimals (no birds), mail, snoopy, winter, travel (no view) - :postbox: 23/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo, sheandherpostcards,
  3. sheandherpostcards :singapore: - wishes: Penguins, Whales, Maps, Bicycles, ‘Black&white’ photography - :postbox: 23/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. linda_hyq :cn: - wishes: wishes: (polar) bears, (ballet) dancing, autumn, reading, fine photography - :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3094 - NATURE - forest - tree / trees, landforms such as (ice-capped) mountains, hills, water like waterfalls, rivers, lakes, ponds and the sea and " more " - addresses sent 24/02/2021

1. GeoJosh :us: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: sforsally,
  2. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: sforsally,
  3. sforsally :uk: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. kyvintage :us: :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: sforsally,

Group # 3095 - BOOKS & LITERARY THEMES - book recommendations, books, writers, poets, children’s books, everything related to reading addresses sent 25/02/21

1. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. annebethp :netherlands: :postbox: 01/03/2021 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 26/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp
  4. JetteLise :netherlands: :postbox: 03/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annebethp, Wurzelsofie

Group # 3096 - Lighthouses around the world - addresses sent 03/03/2021

1. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 06/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. bucia :netherlands:
  3. eta55 :us: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. tedra :ru: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3097 - Favourite COLOUR ! - addresses sent 03/03/2021

1. wurzelsofie :de: - colour = green :green_circle: - :postbox: 04/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coriena,
  2. linda_hyq :cn: - colour = yellow or orange :yellow_circle: :orange_circle:
  3. BarbL :us: - colour = purple :purple_circle: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Coriena :netherlands: colour : purple and orange :purple_circle: :orange_circle: :postbox: 03/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Wurzelsofie,

Group # 3099 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile. - addresses sent 10/02/2021

1. Roxy :canada: :postbox: 10/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie, Eikuno,
  2. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 11/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  3. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 10/02/ 21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  4. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 13/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

TRAVELLING GROUPS - # 3100 - # 3200

Updated 07/03/2021 :paintbrush:

TRAVELLING GROUPS : #3100 ---- #3200 CLICK HERE

[/details= “COMPLETED GROUPS”]

:postcard: :fountain_pen: :postbox: :mailbox_with_mail:

TRAVELLING GROUPS - 3100 - 3200-

:confetti_ball: Group # 3100 - HAPPY SURPRISE GROUP - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile. - 29 participants - addresses sent 26/02/2021

1. DinkaDin :ru: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :m:,
  2. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -, :m:, 3, 4, ----9, -----15, —, 20, —, 24
  3. Katkero2 :belgium: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -2 :m:,4,–7,-9,-----------20,
  4. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -, 2, 3, :m:, --, 7, -9, ------15, ----, 20, -, 22,
  5. Lleytoncassidy :cn:
  6. Verooro :ru: :postbox: 03/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  7. EllisAndersen :netherlands: :postbox: 03/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -2, -4, – :m:-----15, -20, -22,
  8. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ------- :m:, —12,13
  9. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 06/03/21 - 1-8 - :mailbox_with_mail: -2, -4, -7,- :m:, -----15, ----, 20,
  10. Oiloncanvas :portugal:
  11. Havana :ru: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  12. frozenstorm44 :us: :postbox:01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ---------8, — :m:,13, —21,22,
  13. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: --------8,----12, :m:,
  14. SaraDuckie :us: :postbox: - :mailbox_with_mail: ------------, 12, --------, 21
  15. Leuchttuermchen :de: :postbox: 03/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -2, -4, --7, ----- :m:, ----20, –
  16. quickbrownfoxph :australia:
  17. jelenne :lithuania: :postbox: 06/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  18. Sim_ :tr:
  19. haha577 :cn: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: --------------------- :m:, -----21
  20. Lissy99 :uk: :postbox: 02/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ----4, --7, —15, – :m:, 21, --24,
  21. Laidlaw :us: :postbox: 03/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: -------8, —12,13, 14,
  22. Z001 :jp: :postbox: 02/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ------------------------ :m:,
  23. Tolkien :es:
  24. Coffeedof :uk: — - :mailbox_with_mail: —4, —12, --15, ----20,21, – :m:
  25. linda_hyq :cn:
  26. preethi21 :india:
  27. roxy :canada:
  28. Xute :ru: :postbox: 28/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ------------------17, -------------- :m:,
  29. Tatjana_n :belarus: :postbox: 04/03/21 /1,2,3,4,-,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,17,22,23,24,27 - :mailbox_with_mail: —4,

Group # 3101 - BOTANICAL themes like FLOWERS, ( exotic plants, fruits ) PARKS and GARDENS / HERITAGE GARDENS / Illustrations etc. - addresses sent 21/02/21

1. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: annet_a,
  2. quickbrownfoxph :australia: :postbox: 28/-2/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: scooby39, annet_a
  4. annet_a :belarus: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3102 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS like Palaces / Fort- Fortresses / Towers of defense etc. ( example : The Tower of London) / monasteries /museums /cottages / manors etc. Please check the preferences of the member by PC profile - addresses sent 21/02/2021

1. thuegirl :de: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Grakallo,
  2. esca0417 :us: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Grakallo :de: :postbox: 22/02/21- :mailbox_with_mail: thuegirl,
  4. Vule101 :india: :postbox: 23/01/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3105 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 16/02/21

1. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 23/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:
  2. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 17/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: katie333, MailboxIngrid,
  3. jewelldelis :us: - :mailbox_with_mail: katie333, MailboxIngrid,
  4. katie333 :canada: :postbox: 18/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid, ?,

Group # 3106 - LUCKY DIP Group: Close your eyes, pick a card from a “pile of cards”, send a random card to the other members in the group.Totally random & good fun .(Store bought cards,no trash.) - addresses sent 04/03/2021

1. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 06/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. wurzelsofie :de:
  3. Coriena :netherlands: :postbox: 05/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. jilltootee :philippines:

Group # 3107 - MAPS - A card , showing a map. - All type of map cards: only a map, illustrated, with pictures… any postcard with a map etc. - addresses sent 20/02/21

1. wanderingpt17 :us: :postbox: 21/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. thuegirl :de: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wanderingpt17,
  3. sheandherpostcards :singapore: :postbox: 21/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Vule101 :india: :postbox: 23/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3111 - ART / MUSEUM -
It could be anything related to art, sculpture, paintings, modern art & techniques, museum related themes, exhibitions or collection in a museum. Please check the preferences of the other participants .Postcards, bought in a museum, are allowed to send. - addresses sent 21/02/21

1. SaraDuckie :us: :postbox: 25/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. thuegirl :de: :postbox: 02/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: mezzanine2,
  3. mezzanine2 :canada: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :postbox:
  4. Oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 04/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3112 - NOT MY COUNTRY ( Send a postcard you bought in a different country or with the view of a different country than your own country.) - addresses sent 28/02/21

1. quickbrownfoxph :australia: :postbox: 02/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. Eikuno :de:
  3. Grakallo :de:
  4. wangzhuoqi :cn:

Group # 3113 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail- addresses sent 21/02/21

1. ellistrations :us: :postbox: 22/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: mavra, raichiaki,
  2. raichiaki :jp: :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: ellistrations
  3. mavra :uk: :postbox: 24/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: raichiaki, ellistration,
  4. Oiloncanvas :portugal: :postbox: 04/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: :white_check_mark:

Group # 3114 - Send TWO unwritten cards in an ENVELOPE - NEW /STORE BOUGHT cards ( NO TRASH) - addresses sent 25/02/21

1. Juka1015 :ru:
  2. quickbrownfoxph :australia: :postbox: 28/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. Coffeedof :uk: :postbox: 02/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: MaybeMartha,
  4. MaybeMartha :malta: :postbox: 26/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Coffeedof

Group # 3115 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 25/02/21

1. scooby39 :us: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  2. roxy :canada: :postbox: 28/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  3. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 01/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. shal11 :uk: ---- :mailbox_with_mail: MailboxIngrid,

Group # 3116 - HAPPY GROUP :smile: - Send any happy , nice postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile- addresses sent 25/02/21

1. Eikuno :de: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie,
  2. MailboxIngrid :netherlands: :postbox: 04/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: wurzelsofie, Eikuno,
  3. wurzelsofie :de: :postbox: 27/02/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Eikuno, MailboxIngrid,
  4. Lleytoncassidy :cn: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

Group # 3121 - MAIL - related : Maxicards , PHQ cards, USPS cards, letters, mailboxes, postmen/women, stamps, anything related to mail- addresses sent 01/03/2021

1. Coffeedof :uk: :postbox: 04/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71,
  2. Nathalie71 :netherlands: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Lapje,
  3. eta55 :us: :postbox: 01/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. Lapje :netherlands: :postbox: 04/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail: Nathalie71

Group # 3132 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - Instead of writing a message on the back of the postcard you may add many stickers ( different sizes )on the card. It has to be a postcard based on members’ preferences / PC profile - addresses sent 05/03/2021

1. tangyaya :cn:
  2. SiM_ :tr:
  3. Coriena :netherlands: :postbox: 06/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:
  4. frozenstorm44 :us: :postbox: 07/03/21 - :mailbox_with_mail:

:mailbox_with_mail: :tada:

COMPLETED GROUPS : # 3100 ---- # 3200 CLICK HERE

COMPLETED GROUPS # 3100 - # 3200

1 Like

reserved for :m:

:white_check_mark: 2021 - CLOSED GROUPS & TRAVELLING GROUPS older than TWO MONTHS - # 3000 -# 3100

Updated :paintbrush: 07/03/2021

2021 - CLOSED GROUPS & TRAVELLING GROUPS :airplane: :postal_horn:

GROUPS # 3000 - # 3100

==============================================

If in three months you haven’t received your cards, please let me know and I ask for a resending.

• If you are inactive / haven’t been online for a month or you don’t send me a u2u for your not received cards I assume that they are received.
  • I will check open groups older than two months.

Please be so kind and take a look at this posting and help us tidy up.
If you haven’t received a card, please let me know in case you want the card resend.
If you haven’t reported received cards, please do so now!
If your card hasn’t arrived, please let me know if you are going to re-send.

Thank you :

**JetteLise

TRAVELLING GROUPS / COMPLETED GROUPS : # 3000 - # 3100 CLICK HERE

[/details= "TRAVELLING GROUPS / CLOSED GROUPS "]

:tickets: 3000 - LUCKY DIP - 06/11/2020 - Lleytoncassidy / Defe :white_check_mark: /Katkero2 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe/ tangyaya :hourglass_flowing_sand: Lleytoncassidy, Oilonvanvas :mailbox_with_mail: Katkero2,
:tickets: 3001 - CHRISTMAS -FOLDED cards - 16/11/20 - Kyvintage , Sashel, Genevril :white_check_mark:
Katkero2 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Genevril
:tickets: 3002 - MEETING postcards - 18/12/2020 - MailboxIngrid, Pixiedustlady :white_check_mark: / Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: MailboxIngrid?/ Ryan726 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas, Pixiedustlady
:tickets: 3003 - FOOD - 05/12/20 - Defe :taiwan: * :ru: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Anactacia/ serifluous & Grauli :hourglass_flowing_sand: Anactacia/ Anactacia :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe
:tickets: 3004 - MAPS - 17/11/20 - kijjy/ estrellacards/ PhoebeWai :white_check_mark: / JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: estrellacards
:tickets: 3005 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS - 17/11/2020 - Jette, helent, Jocrafts :white_check_mark: / j_daine :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts
:tickets: 3006 - MOUNTAINS - 28/11/2020 - helent :australia: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Savagepink / Jette / Azzurri / Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3007 - Favourite COLOUR - /12/20 - Verooro , Cassisia , quickbrownfoxph :white_check_mark: / MStSister :hourglass_flowing_sand: quickbrownfoxph
:tickets: 3008 - LUCKY DIP - 10/12/2020 - Cherry-milk / Jocrafts /mailfromjo :white_check_mark: / RachelDing :hourglass_flowing_sand: mailfromjo:taiwan:
:ok: 3009 - STICKERS &card - 30/11/2020 - Lenikum / :kta67/ MailboxIngrid / Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3010 - Lighthouses - 08/12/2020 - Grakallo / MailboxIngrid / eta55 / Defe :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3011 - HAPPY GROUP - 14/12/2020 - Verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: Ashushu / Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: Verooro, Ashushu / Eikuno :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts / :exclamation: Ashushu :cn: :question:
:tickets: 3012 - ART/MUSEUM - 03/12/2020 - annebethp :hourglass_flowing_sand: RichTheMaster /Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark: / JuicyGrace ,RichtheMaster :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3013 - CHRISTMAS - 28/11/2020 - Jocrafts / Verooro / Nathalie71/ Azzurri :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3014 - MAIL related - 28/11/2020 - Defe :taiwan: :postbox: 08/12/20 (* :portugal: ) Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe / Nathalie71, Defe , Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3015 - CHRISTMAS POSTCARDS - 21/11/2020 - penchan, MailboxIngrid :white_check_mark: / kta67 :ru: :hourglass_flowing_sand: ting23127 / ting23127 :taiwan: :hourglass_flowing_sand: MailboxIngrid, kta67
:tickets: 3016 - NATURE - 01/12/2020 - Kyvintage, Azzurri :white_check_mark: / Dame_Rime :hourglass_flowing_sand: alliebear / alliebear :philippines: / :postbox: 04/12/20 - :question:
:tickets: 3017 - CHRISTMAS - 28/11/2020 - Savagepink /Jess18877 /Azurri :white_check_mark: / Verooro :ru: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jess18877, Azzurri
:ok: 3018 - MAPS 15/12/2020 - Laidlaw/Grauli / quickbrownfoxph / Maleko :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3019 - UNESCO - 20/12/2020 - Oiloncanvas, Tanii, thuegirl :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady / JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas, thuegirl
:ok: 3020 - FANTASY/MAGICAL - 10/12/20 - Kyvintage / Gytemarija /XJuul :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3021 - PEOPLE &PORTRAITS -13/12/2020 - kta67 :hourglass_flowing_sand: quickbrownfoxph / Jocrafts , Oiloncanvas,quickbrownfoxph :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3022 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 28/12/2020 -aerobear/Grakallo /Merle13 quickbrownfoxph :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3023 - LUCKY DIP - 01/01/2021 - Jocrafts/sky-linn / thuegirl /Sonnenblumen :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3025 - QUOTES - 17/01/21 - Jocrafts/ MissesHaid /mgaskell / Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3027 - CHRISTMAS - 21/11/2020 - Oiloncanvas / Verooro /piavano /Katkero2 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3028 - CHRISTMAS - 25/11/2020 - Jess18877/Dee-Marie/Oiloncanvas / juka1015 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3029 - CHRISTMAS ( FOLDED /envelope .) - 23/11/2020 - Verooro /Jette /Pihlakas :white_check_mark: / Katkero2 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Pihlakas :estonia:
:ok: 3030 - General WISHLIST - 27/11/2020 - piavano / kijjy /Grakallo/Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3031 - CHRISTMAS - 29/11/2020 - Anactacia :white_check_mark: / piavano , Azzurri, BabyShukra :hourglass_flowing_sand: :exclamation: Anactacia
:ok: 3032 - CHRISTMAS - 29/11/2020 - SaraDuckie /Nathalie71/BabyShukra / Katkero2 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3033 - MAIL - 20/12/2020 - Defe /Nathalie71 /Kyvintage :white_check_mark: / JannCady :us: assumed received Kyvintage
:tickets: 3034 - CHRISTMAS - 05/12/2020 - Savagepink / Verooro / tusia123 :white_check_mark: / sheandherpostcards :singapore: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Savagepink
:tickets: 3035 - CHRISTMAS -01/12/20 - Nathalie71 :hourglass_flowing_sand: verooro/ JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: Nathalie71 /Katkero2 Verooro :white_check_mark:,
:ok: 3036 - WISHLIST - 07/12/2020 - Nathalie71/Grakallo/sauliusvo /Bayrisches-Madl :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3037 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS - 28/12/2020 - Savagepink :us: :question: - :hourglass_flowing_sand: Cherry-milk / Dame_Rime, Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: Savagepink /Cherry-milk :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas, Savagepink
:ok: 3038 - Handmade - 05/12/2020 - Nathalie71 / melimar /Merle13 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3039 - BOOKS & LITERARY - 11/12/2020 - eta55 :us: :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67, Dame_Rime /MailboxIngrid /kta67 / Dame_Rime :white_check_mark:
:ok: 3042 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card - 06/01/2021 - Roxy /Nathalie71 /
quickbrownfoxph /Lissy99 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3045 - CHRISTMAS - 13/12/2020 - Nathalie71 :white_check_mark: /
quickbrownfoxph :hourglass_flowing_sand: Polochanka/ alinenok_8 :ru: :postbox: 02/01/21 - :hourglass_flowing_sand: Nathalie71, Polochanka /Polochanka :ru: :postbox: 25/12/20 :australia: - :hourglass_flowing_sand: quickbrownfoxph
:ok: 3046 - General WISHLIST - 05/01/2021 - Nathalie71 /Grakallo /sauliusvo /heatherc :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3048 - Handmade cards - 14/01/21 - Nathalie7 / wurzelsofie :white_check_mark: / Pxn :cn: :mailbox_with_mail: :question:
:ok: 3050 - NATURE - 19/12/2020 - Defe / Eikuno /Laidlaw /Z001 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3051 - Lighthouses - 30/12/2020 - alarica76 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Grakallo / Grakallo / MailboxIngrid / Defe :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3052 - MOUNTAINS - 02/01/2021 - Grakallo, quickbrownfoxph :white_check_mark: / yarimnota :hourglass_flowing_sand: flyer2011 / flyer2011 :hourglass_flowing_sand: quickbrownfoxph , yarimnota,
:ok: 3060 - MAIL - 26/01/2021 - Lapje / zozanna /oiloncanvas /moonlitka :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 3063 - UNESCO - 09/01/2021 - Luxe, MailboxIngrid, estrellacards :white_check_mark: / Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: Luxe, MailboxIngrid ?
:tickets: 3074 - UNESCO -16/01/2021 - mere5oh /thuegirl /Sonnenblumen :white_check_mark: / anarita91 :portugal: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Sonnenblumen :es:

:tickets: 3091 - Two unwritten cards :arrow_right: envelope - 12/01/21 - Nathalie71 /Alohagreetings /ellistrations :white_check_mark: / Coffeedoff :hourglass_flowing_sand: Alohagreetings

2020 / 2021 - COMPLETED GROUPS / TRAVELLING GROUPS - # 2900 - # 3000
:crystal_ball: older than TWO MONTHS

updated :paintbrush: 26/02/2021

TRAVELLING GROUPS / COMPLETED GROUPS : # 2900 - # 3000 CLICK HERE

[/details= "TRAVELLING GROUPS / CLOSED GROUPS "]

COMPLETED GROUPS :white_check_mark: / TRAVELLING GROUPS :airplane: :ship: # 2900 - # 3000

COMPLETED GROUPS / :mailbox_with_no_mail: GROUPS older than TWO MONTHS. # 2900 - # 3000

:hourglass_flowing_sand: means : waiting for a card / didn’t receive all cards

:tickets: 2900 - Jubilee Group - 03/07/2020 - 15 :smiley: - Nordfriesland /katkero2/sunrider / ellistrations / Coffeedoff /Jette /Mindee/celticshk /Cassisia / Teereading :white_check_mark: / thelopho :hourglass_flowing_sand: celticshk / XJuul :hourglass_flowing_sand: katkero2 / Eikuno :hourglass_flowing_sand: Mindee / Dinka :hourglass_flowing_sand: celticshk / Lleyton (CN) - sent 27/07/20- rec. Eikuno, Dinka, thelopho, sunrider, XJuul, Cassisia, Coffeedoff, Jette
:tickets: 2901 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS -24/08/2020 - Red_and_Green / taebbig :white_check_mark: / stormstrucksiren & Usman :hourglass_flowing_sand: Red_and_Green
:ok: 2902 - MOUNTAINS - 16/07/2020 - kijjy /Jette/Nordfriesland :white_check_mark:/ Pixiedustlady assumed received kijjy
:tickets: 2903 - BOTANICAL themes - 22/08/2020 - Jocrafts / thuegirl :white_check_mark: /JuicyGrace :hourglass_flowing_sand: stormstrucksiren / stormstrucksiren :hourglass_flowing_sand: JuicyGrace
:ok: 2904 - Food & Drinks - 19/07/2020 - UniqueBeing / thelopho /ellistrations / verooro :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2905 - Favourite COLOURS - 29/07/2020 -Verooro/ DearChristy/Clari/Coffeedoff :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2906 - Cinema - 29/07/2020 - Piavan0/ Pixiedustlady /verooro/ Irisz :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2907 - QUOTES - 01/08/2020 - :exclamation: bekkajeanne (US) - reminder sent by host d.d. 26/08 / last visit forum : 29/8 op / taebbig & Irisz waiting for Bekkajeanne / , Tao rec. Irisz :question:
:tickets: 2908 - Books etc. - 22/08/2020 - Clari :white_check_mark: / Savagepink :hourglass_flowing_sand: JuicyGrace / JuicyGrace :hourglass_flowing_sand: stormstrucksiren / stormstrucksiren rec. Clari
:ok: 2909 - MOUNTAINS - 23/08/2020 - Nordfriesland /stormstrucksiren/sheepadeep / Pixiedustlady :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2910 - ANIMALS ( wild) in YOUR COUNTRY - 02/10/2020 - taebbig / ysq8648 / Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2911 - LUCKY DIP - 12/08/2020 - Bethmnie / taebbig /Lleyton /ginzanow :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2912 - NATURE - 24/08/2020 - taebbig, Lleyton, sheepadeep. :white_check_mark: / mcquay rec. Sheepadeep
:ok: 2914 - FOOD & recipes - 30-7-20 - verooro / SavagePink / DearChristy :white_check_mark: / taebbig assumed received Verooro
:ok: 2915 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card " - 10/08/2020 - verooro / Lenikum /raindear :white_check_mark: / Savagepink assumed received raindear
:ok: 2916 - NON VIEWCARDS - 23/07/2020 - Coffeedoff /Jette/serafaina/ thelopho :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2917 - CARS / Transport - 13/10/2020 - oiloncanvas / Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2918 - MAPS - 23/07/2020 - estrellacards/ thuegirl / FeNa /Pixiedustlady :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2919 - RAILWAY - 13/11/2020 - masa-1230/kijjy :white_check_mark: /flyer2011 :hourglass_flowing_sand: asta_ko / asta_ko :hourglass_flowing_sand: masa1230
:ok: 2920 - BOTANICAL - 31/08/2020 - taebbig /JannCady / verooro / Meringer :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2921 - MAIL - 23/08/2020 - Defe / Nathalie71 :white_check_mark: / oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe* / JannCady rec. Nathalie71
:tickets: 2922 - ART / MUSEUM - 20/08/2020 - MeaganMS :hourglass_flowing_sand: JuicyGrace / taebbig / JuicyGrace/ Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2923 - MOUNTAINS - 25/08/2020 - EverettGal / taebbig / Isabetta/ Lleyton :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2924 - MAPS - 23/08/2020 - taebbig /TeeReading/ estrellacards/ flyer2020 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2925 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 29-8-20 - guan1000/ JuicyGrace /sheepadeep / Nordfriesland :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2926 - NON VIEWCARDS - 25/08/2020 - thelopho :hourglass_flowing_sand: Ashusu / Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: thelopho, ashushu / Ashushu/ Nathalie71 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2927 - PEOPLE & PORTRAITS - 21/09/2020 - verooro/ taebbig / Kyvintage :white_check_mark: / Tangyaya :hourglass_flowing_sand: verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: Kyvintage
:ok: 2928 - Favourite COLOURS - 18/08/2020 - verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: TeeReading/ TeeReading :hourglass_flowing_sand: Verooro /cicus / Linda_HYQ :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2929 - MUSIC - 10/10/2020 - Eels / cicus / Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2930 - CHRISTMAS - 14/11/2020 -Katkero2/piavano /Kyvintage /Rohtola :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2931 - FOOD & recipes - 06/09/2020 - verooro/ JannCady Eels / Katkero2 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2932 - ART/MUSEUM -26/102020 - kyvintage/ RachelDing :white_check_mark: / Verooro , Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: RachelDing
:ok: 2933 - Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. - 24/09/2020 -Nordfriesland / Pixiedustlady/MailboxIngrid/ EugeneOnegin :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2934 - FANTASY - XJuul /Linda_HYQ /katkero2 / TeeReading :question:
:tickets: 2935 - WISHLIST - 10/08/2020 - Lenikum /thelopho/Polochancka :white_check_mark: / Lleyton :hourglass_flowing_sand: Polochancka
:ok: 2936 - HAPPY GROUP - 29/08/20 - thelopho/Tangyaya/JannCady/Nordfriesland :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2937 - Black & White card / TOUCH of COLOUR -17/10/2020 -Linda_HYQ /Zaara :white_check_mark: /Leggert assumed recceived all
:ok: 2938 - Favourite COLOURS - 02/11/20 - verooro/stellsie/Luxe/ Matrini :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2939 - WISHLIST - 02/09/2020 - Nathalie71/Nordfriesland /Pixiedustlady /srgboy :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2940 - UNESCO - 18/09/2020 - anarita91 /Qkarmes/ JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: wxycn / wxycn :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady ,anarita91?
:ok: 2941 - LITERARY THEMES - 07/09/2020 - Meringer/ MailboxIngrid /Katkero2 /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2942 - MAPS - 09/10/2020 - Pixiedustlady :hourglass_flowing_sand: Andrea24/Andrea24 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Sowushka (RU) / thuegirl / Sowushka :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2943 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card " - 22/08/2020 - LilyPostKort :white_check_mark: /roxy, verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: stormstrucksiren /stormstrucksiren :hourglass_flowing_sand: verooro
:tickets: 2944 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 31/08/2020 - Pixiedustlady /Jette /Defe :white_check_mark: / mike12 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe
:tickets: 2945 - ILLUSTRATIONS / Manga etc. -08/10/2020 - thuegirl /Luxe / Jocrafts :white_check_mark: / Tangyaya :cn: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Luxe
:ok: 2946 - MOUNTAINS - 29/09/2020 -Grallako /srgboy /sheepadeep :white_check_mark: / TeeReading :question:
:ok: 2947 - MAIL - 22/09/2020 - Meringer / Eels /Jette /alohagreetings :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2948 - LUCKY DIP - 05/09/2020 / Jocrafts /Defe/ cherrymilk /MiktuM :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2949 - Handmade - 06/10/2020 - Nathalie71 / ulla80 :white_check_mark: /
darjeeling_Hocha :hourglass_flowing_sand: ulla80 ?
:ok: 2950 - MEETING POSTCARDS - 13/09/2020 - MailboxIngrid/ Tini2018/ thelopho /Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2951 - STICKERS -> back of the card " - 06/09/2020 - Jocrafts /verooro /MailboxIngrid/katkero2 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2952 -“Off the beaten track / path“ - 10/10/2020 - Andrea24 / kijjy / estrellacards :hourglass_flowing_sand: :exclamation: Red_and_Green :poland:
:ok: 2953 - QUOTES - Bethmnie / MailboxIngrid /Dame_Rime / luxe :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2954 - NATURE - kijjy /Kyvintage / Defe :white_check_mark: /Alina_Sa :hourglass_flowing_sand: kiij/Defe
:ok: 2955 - HAPPY GROUP - 24/09/2020** - Dinka / Nordfriesland/ qiye /JannCady :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2956 - NOT MY COUNTRY - Grakallo/Meringer /JuicyGrace :white_check_mark: / jlk254 :hourglass_flowing_sand: JuicyGrace
:ok: 2957 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS - 07/09/2020 - kijjy /estrellacards /Jette / thuegirl :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2958 - WISHLIST - Nordfriesland /Polochanka/meskenas :white_check_mark: /
TeeReading :question:
:tickets: 2959 - LUCKY DIP - 23/10/2020 - leggert /Lleytoncassidy :white_check_mark: /
3. sheepadeep rec. Allai - :postbox: 24/10/20 * Alla / Allai * sheepadeep
:tickets: 2960 - BOTANICAL - 07/11/2020 - DinkaDin /Kyvintage / Cinpy :white_check_mark: / Stacey77 (ysq8648) :cn: :mailbox_with_mail: Cinpy,
:ok: 2961 - RAILWAY - 15/09/2020 - kijjy/ RachelDing / Pia van O./ Manhui :white_check_mark:
:tickets:2962 - LITERARY THEMES - 21/10/2020 - :exclamation: TeeReading :us: didn’t report/send :question: last seen in 17-10-20 /kta67 /oiloncanvas / Meringer :hourglass_flowing_sand: ReeReading
:tickets: 2963 - FOOD & Cook - 29/10/20 - Grauli / Verooro :white_check_mark: /JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: Verooro/ wangzhuoqi :cn: :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady
:ok: 2964 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card -13/09/020 - MailboxIngrid / Bethmnie/ Eels/ verooro :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2965 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card - 23/09/2020 - MailboxIngrid/LLeyton/Kyvintage :white_check_mark: / midada rec. LLeyton
:ok: 2966 - CHRISTMAS - 17/11/2020 - Katkero2/Sashel/Polochanka / Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2967 - MEETING POSTCARDS - 05/10/2020 - sunrider / JannCady / MailboxIngrid /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2968 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS -30/10/20 - neophyte336 :white_check_mark: / Dame_Rime, mebertram :hourglass_flowing_sand: neophyte / Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: neopphyte
:tickets: 2969 - CHRISTMAS - 26/11/2020 - Kyvinyage/Allai/Canute :white_check_mark: / Qingshun :cn: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Kyvintage, Allai
:tickets: 2970 - UNESCO - 24/08/2020 - neophyte336 /JannCady :white_check_mark: / anarita91, helent :hourglass_flowing_sand: neophyte336
:tickets: 2971 - RAILWAY - 23/09/2020 - masa-1230 / Kyvintage :white_check_mark: / wxycn :hourglass_flowing_sand: Kyvintage
:tickets: 2972 - NON VIEWCARDS - 21/11/20 - Lleyton :cn: :hourglass_flowing_sand: alohagreetings /alohagreetings :us: :hourglass_flowing_sand: truenorth_49 / truenorth_49 :white_check_mark: / Grauli :de: :hourglass_flowing_sand: truenorth_49
:tickets: 2973 - MAPS -18/10/2020 - DearChristy / Gwee/ estrellacards :white_check_mark: / JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: DearChristy
:tickets: 2974 - STICKERS & card -10/10/2020 - kta67 /MailboxIngrid :white_check_mark: / Leggert :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67, MailboxIngrid / flyer2020 :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67
:ok: 2975 - HAPPY GROUP :postbox: 04/10/202 MailboxIngrid/ alohagreetings /estrellacards /Grallako :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2976 - WISHLIST - 17/10/2020 - Lleytoncassidy /MailboxIngrid/kijjy /garvey :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2977 -“ Off the beaten track “ / beaten path “ - 29/11/2020 - kyvintage - :us: / Andrea24 :hourglass_flowing_sand:
:tickets: 2978 - MOUNTAINS 00-11/2020 - Meringer / flyer2011/srgboy :white_check_mark: / mike12 :hourglass_flowing_sand:flyer2011
:tickets: 2979 - RAILWAY related - 10/10/2020 - EverettGal / piavano/flyer2020 :white_check_mark: / kijjy :hourglass_flowing_sand: EverettGal
:ok: 2980 - Viewcards - photographs / cards with paintings of Lighthouses /beaches/ islands everywhere - 23/12/2020 - quickbrownfoxph/ Grakallo / EverettGal / IlluminatiD :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2981 - HAPPY GROUP - 08/11/2020 - Lleyton / Grakallo :white_check_mark: / DinkaDin :hourglass_flowing_sand: KongYu / KongYu :hourglass_flowing_sand: DinkaDin
:tickets: 2982 - MAIL-18/10/2020 - Defe * :portugal: - :white_check_mark: / eta55 :white_check_mark: / oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe / DearChristy :hourglass_flowing_sand:
:tickets: 2983 - SURPRISE my COLLECTION - 27/12/2020 - Luxe :white_check_mark: / Lleyton :hourglass_flowing_sand: Luxe /garvey :hourglass_flowing_sand: Eikuno/ Eikuno :hourglass_flowing_sand: Lleyton, Garvey
:tickets: 2984 - ILLUSTRATIONS / CARTOONS - 01/11/2020 - Lleyton /Jocrafts/JuliaGeneralova :white_check_mark: / shurenok :ru: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Lleyton, Jocrafts
:tickets: 2985 - MEETING POSTCARDS - 23/10/2020 - MailboxIngrid /oiloncanvas / flyer2011 :white_check_mark: /JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: flyer2011
:tickets: 2986 - LITERARY - 25/11/2020 - MailboxIngrid, brittanyjewell :white_check_mark: / Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: shurenok / shurenok :hourglass_flowing_sand: ?
:ok: 2987 - Handmade - 02/11/2020 Ckip / Nathalie71 /Genevril :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2988 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card - 20/10/2020 -alohagreetings :white_check_mark: ? /MailboxIngrid / sheepadeep / lemontoffy :white_check_mark::
:tickets: 2989 - STICKERS :arrow_right: back of the card - 28/10/2020 - kta67 / lemontoffy/MailboxIngrid :white_check_mark: / Leggert :mailbox_with_mail: lemontoffy
:tickets: 2990 - BOTANICAL -14/12/2020 - JannCady / Grauli /Eikuno :white_check_mark: /RachelDing :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady
:ok: 2991 - MAIL - 04/11/2020 - Dame_Rime /Nathalie71 /Oiloncanvas /AstroTimbre :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2992 - WISHLIST - 21/11/2020 - Grakallo / MailboxIngrid / Dadida / Laidlaw :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2993 - MUSIC - 28/12/2020 - Eels, Kyvintage, Meriger :white_check_mark: / MikaKlunder
:hourglass_flowing_sand: Eels
:tickets: 2994 - NATURE - 12/11/2020 - helent / kyvintage :white_check_mark: / luxe :hourglass_flowing_sand: Kyvintage / ana_banana :hourglass_flowing_sand: luxe
:tickets: 2995 - Lighthouses around the world - 14/11/2020 - Summerluo / Sunrider :white_check_mark: / MailboxIngrid :hourglass_flowing_sand: diana_pastoriza / diana_pastoriza :es: / :postbox: / :hourglass_flowing_sand:
:tickets: 2996 - MEETING POSTCARDS - Oiloncanvas / RachelDing :white_check_mark: / MailboxIngrid :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas/ Flyer2011 :hourglass_flowing_sand: RachelDing
:tickets: 2997 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 08/11/2020 - RachelDing /Pixiedustlady / Grakallo :white_check_mark: / Jill2t04 :philippines: :hourglass_flowing_sand: RachelDing, Grakallo
:tickets: 2998 - UNESCO - 16/11/20 - Lleytoncassidy :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady /
Oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady / helent :hourglass_flowing_sand: JannCady/JannCady :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas
:tickets: 2999 - LITERARY - 01/12/2020 - Anne Beth :white_check_mark: /Savagepink :hourglass_flowing_sand: annebethp / Dame_Rime :hourglass_flowing_sand: alliebear /
alliebear :hourglass_flowing_sand:

COMPLETED / CLOSED GROUPS :tada: - # 2800 -# 2900

updated :paintbrush: 22/02/2021

COMPLETED GROUPS / CLOSED GROUPS : # 2800 - # 2900 CLICK HERE

CLOSED GROUPS :crystal_ball: / COMPLETED GROUPS :white_check_mark: # 2800 - # 2900

:tickets: 2800 - JUBILEE GROUP -14 - 30/03/2020 - Clari / Nordfriesland/ katkero2, Ashushu /sunrider/FeNa/Cassisia/imbrito/Coffeedoff /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark: / Eels :hourglass_flowing_sand: oiloncanvas, TeeReading, annieZ
:ok: 2801 - MY COUNTRY -30/03/2020 - Jocrafts /kijjy /garvey/cicus :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2802 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS/INTERIORS - 19/04/2020 - Jocrafts/ Savagepink/writing-fan/kaelinrae :white_check_mark:

:tickets: 2804 - HAPPY GROUP - 02/04/2020 - Nordfriesland :white_check_mark: /resent to dollart 04/07/20) / Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: Ashushu / dollart :hourglass_flowing_sand: Nordfriesland / Ashushu :hourglass_flowing_sand: Dollart
:ok: 2805 - WISHLIST - 06/04/2020 - bogdanovskaya /Nordfriesland/ dollart/mackereltabby :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2806 - MOUNTAINS - 19/04/2020 - Jocrafts/dollart/Nordfriesland /kaelinrae :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2807 - Lighthouses /beaches etc. in the world - 24/04/2020 - Nordfriesland/ TeeReading/ Savagepink / Rimelady :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2808 - QUOTES - 11/04/2020 - Luxe :white_check_mark: / annieZ (CN) rec. ginchen / newjersey (US) rec. ginchen / ginchen (DE) rec. Luxe,
:ok: 2809 - MY COUNTRY - 29/04/2020 - Lleyton/ Cassisia/ oiloncanvas /Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2810 - ILLUSTRATIONS /Mangas etc. - 24/04/2020 - thuegirl/ Jocrafts / TeeReading :white_check_mark: / Lleyton :hourglass_flowing_sand:Teereading ?
:ok: 2811 - WISHLIST - 19/04/2020 - kijjy /Nordfriesland/ bogdanovskaya /Mindee :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2812 - CINEMA -19/04/2020 - PiavanO./TeeReading /Cassisia /Meringer :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2813 - BOTANICAL - 19/05/2020 - Jocrafts /Qkarmes /Koko84 :white_check_mark:/RachelDing assumed received Koko84
:ok: 2814 - BOOKS - 23/05/2020 - Jocrafts /Clari / jacq492/ Cassisia :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2815 - MAIL - 26/04/2020 - Savagepink /emotis/ Cassisia/ eta55 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2816 - FOOD & DRINKS etc. - 30/04/2020 - verooro/ Jocrafts/ SavagePink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2817 - MEETING POSTCARDS -10/05/2020 - Meringer/oiloncanvas /eta55 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2818 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 24/04/2020 - TeeReading /Nordfriesland :white_check_mark: /taebbig & mackereltabby :hourglass_flowing_sand: Teereading
:ok: 2819 - BOOKS - 28/04/2020 - Jocrafts /katkero2 / Cassisia /TeeReading :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2820 - Handmade -01/05/2020 - Reisegern/ knit /Chickadee007 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2821 - QUOTES -26/05/2020 - taebbig/Nordbaer /Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2822 -SURPRISE my COLLECTION - 27/04/2020 - Cassisia/ Pia van O./Elenna /Kherya :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2823 - Colleges / Universities - 12/07/2020 - TeeReading /estrellacards / Pixiedustlady :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2824 - CINEMA - 15/05/2020 - verooro/KaT-85 /yevannier /Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2825 - NON VIEWCARDS - 04/05/2020 - Lleyton / Jocrafts / Savagepink :white_check_mark: /verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts
2 :tickets: 826 - ANIMALS in the wild - YOUR COUNTRY - 01/05/2020 - verooro, taebbig :white_check_mark: / waiting for verooro & Savagepink
:ok: 2827 -WISHLIST - 06/05/2020 - Nordfriesland /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2828 - Favourite Colour - 03/05/2020 - TeeReading /Jocrafts/Jette :white_check_mark: /katkero2 : waiting for Jocrafts ?
:ok: 2829 - FANTASY/ MODERN/ WHIMSICAL etc -07/05/2020 - Cassisia /Jocrafts / Jette /thelopho :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2830 - MOUNTAINS - 14/05/2020 - Savagepink / taebbig /Chengmlx /ginzanow :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2831 - HAPPY GROUP - 23/05/2020 - Nordfriesland /Dinka Cassisia/Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
2832 - FOOD - anything related to food & cook - 30/04/2020 - Irisz/ RoniRavioli /DearChristy /Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2833 - RAILWAY etc. - 28/04/2020- taebbig/ Gingko/ eta55/kijjy :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2834 - LUCKY DIP - 27/05/2020 - nordbaer/AnnaGermanovna /Jocrafts Chickadee007 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2835 - Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. - 28/04/2020 - Nordfriesland / verooro /Teereading /eta55 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2836 -WISHLIST Group - 12/06/2020 - Nordfriesland / Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark: / Lleyton :hourglass_flowing_sand: Grakallo / thuegirl :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas
:tickets: 2837 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 08/05/2020 - Nordfriesland joylyhana / RachelDing :white_check_mark: / Verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: RachelDing ?
:ok: 2838 - MAIL - 16/05/20 - Savagepink /CrimsonKing/ Coffeedoff /Jette :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2839 - MY COUNTRY - 08/05/2020 - Jocrafts/ thuegirl/ oiloncanvas/ Clari :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2840 - SURPRISE-> my COLLECTION - 06/06/2020 - garvey / oiloncanvas / estrellacards :white_check_mark:/ Elenna assumed receved all
:ok: 2841 - Favourite Colour - 18/05/2020 - Chickadee007 / Coffeedoff/ Jette /Lleyton :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2842 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS & INTERIORS - 04/05/2020 - TeeReading/ Savagepink /kijjy /Jette :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2843 - ILLUSTRATIONS / CARTOONS etc. - 30/05/2020 - TeeReading / Savagepink /XJuul / Cassisia :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2844 - Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. - 14/06/2020 - Nordfriesland / Savagepink /Cubbie :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2845 - Animals as Pets / Cats, dogs, rabbits etc. - 12/06/2020 - Savagepink /raindear / taebbig :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2846 - STICKERS at the back of the card " - 28/05/2020 - Savagepink /thelopho / Layaly / Roxy :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2847 - RAILWAY - 26/06/20 - kijjy /martin-cze /LetsGoPens /eta55 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2848 - ILLUSTRATIONS / CARTOONS - 28/07/2020 - teereading :hourglass_flowing_sand: Eikuno / Eikuno / Verooro / Lleyton :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2849 - 23/05/2020 - TeeReading / Savagepink / Chickadee007/ Nordfriesland assumed received all ? (Chickadee007?)
:ok: 2850 - CARS / Automobiles - 08/06/2020 - oiloncanvas /Irisz/martin-cze / thelopho :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2851 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 31/05/2020 - Nordfriesland / Pia van O./ thelopho /TeeReading :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2852 - Handmade cards - 30/06/2020 - knit /nanatrip/Chickadee007 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2853 - HAPPY GROUP - 03/06/2020 - XJuul /Luxe /katrin_vnv/TeeReading :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2854 - ANIMALS in the wild in YOUR COUNTRY - 10/07/2020 - taebbig/Chickadee007/RachelDing :white_check_mark: / TeeReading assumed received all
:ok: 2855 - MUSIC - 06/06/2020 - Clari /Dinka / Cubbie /taebbig :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2856 - MOUNTAINS - 26/06/20 - Nordfriesland/ Dinka /taebbig /dollart :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2857 - ART / MUSEUM - 25/05/2020 - TeeReading/ Clari /oiloncanvas / ellistrations :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2858 - CINEMA - 04/06/2020 - Pia van O./ Irisz/ TeeReading /Elenna :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2859 - Favourite Colour - 15/06/2020 - Irisz / mcquay / Dinka /Dollart :white_check_mark:
:ok:2860 - MY COUNTRY - 08/06/2020 - garvey /taebbig/ TeeReading / oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2861 - FOOD - 28/06/2020 - Clari / Verooro / CaliSmiles :white_check_mark:/ hildealma assumed received CaliSmiles
:tickets: 2862 - MEETING POSTCARDS - 09/07/2020 -boricky770 waiting for Oiloncanvas & Meringer/ Meringer / HanFeng / Oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2863 - UNESCO - 30/06/2020 - thuegirl /nanatrip /cello15 / oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2864 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 15/06/2020 - taebbig /Layali/ Nordfriesland / dollart :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2865 - BOOKS RELATED THEMES /CHILDREN BOOKS - 04/06/2020 -XJuul / TeeReading /Cubbie /jacq4926 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2866 - HAPPY GROUP - 30/06/2020 - Eikuno/Lleyton /jwes60223 :white_check_mark: /Dinka :hourglass_flowing_sand: jwes60223 ?(TW)
:ok: 2867 - MAIL - 11/07/2020 -writing-fan waiting for dollart ? /dollart /Tangyaya / oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2868 - PEOPLE and PORTRAITS - 12/06/2020 - Savagepink/ taebbig/ nordbaer :white_check_mark: /kta67 :hourglass_flowing_sand: nordbaer :question:
:ok: 2869 - BOTANICAL themes - 15/06/2020 - taebbig /JessicaKeating/ Cubbie /SavagePink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2870 - QUOTES - 04/07/2020 -Irisz/ taebbig /eta55 /nordbaer :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2871 - BOOKS /CHILDREN BOOKS - 20/06/2020 -kta67 /thelopho / JuicyGrace /TeeReading :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2872 - FANTASY/ MODERN ART - 20/06/2020 -Elenna - reminder sent by host d.d. 6-8-20 / XJuul, raichiaki :white_check_mark: / Qkarmes :hourglass_flowing_sand: Elenna
:ok: 2873 - MY COUNTRY - 12/08/2020 - taebbig /Pixiedustlady /Svetlana Savina :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2874 - STICKERS >back of the card -16/06/2020 - Jocrafts/ nanatrip/ dollart :white_check_mark: / roxy :hourglass_flowing_sand: nanatrip ?
:tickets: 2875 - NON VIEWCARDS - 16/06/2020 - Elenna (FI) - reminder sent by host d.d. 6-8-20/ Lleyton / nordbaer,thelopho : all :hourglass_flowing_sand: Elenna
:ok: 2876 - ILLUSTRATIONS /CARTOONS - 20/08/2020 - AnnieLiu / XJuul /TeeReading / verooro :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2877 - UNESCO -12/08/2020 - Nordfriesland :white_check_mark: / oiloncanvas :hourglass_flowing_sand: wxycn / wxycn :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas
:tickets: 2878 - WINDMILLS - 23/08/2020 - FeNa :white_check_mark: / Cubbie waiting for FeNa?
:ok: 2879 - LUCKY DIP - 19/06/2020 - Jocrafts/ nordbaer/ bayleebmc /ginzanow :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2880 - Help/ SURPRISE my COLLECTION - 01/08/2020 - tusik / AnnieLiu /Eikuno
:white_check_mark: / FeNa :hourglass_flowing_sand: Eikuno
:ok: 2881 - BOTANICAL - 03/07/2020 - thelopho /taebbig/Eikuno / Layali :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2882 - Favourite Colour - 11/07/2020 - taebbig /writing-fan/thelopho / HanFeng :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2883 - CARS / Automobiles - 06/07/2020 - oiloncanvas /Cubbie/ Irisz /FeNa :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2884 - Lighthouses/beaches etc. everywhere in the world - 26/06/20 - sunrider/ Pixiedustlady/ eta55 /taebbig :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2885 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 28/07/2020 - taebbig /Pixiedustlady / RachelDing :white_check_mark: / verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: Rachelding
:ok: 2886 - NON VIEWCARDS - 17/07/2020 - XJuul/thelopho / Eikuno :white_check_mark: / /Ashushu assumed received all
:tickets: 2887 - STICKERS -> " back of the card " - 19/07/2020 - Littleredtamale / Roxy :white_check_mark: /Verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: littleretamale / Eikuno :postbox: 23/11/20 / :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2888 - CINEMA - 05/07/2020 - XJuul / Irisz/ eta55/ Pixiedustlady :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2889 - BOOKS - 21/07/2020 - writing-fan/Bethmnie / Layali/ Jette :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2890 - ART / MUSEUM - 24/07/2020 - TeeReading / stormstucksiren :white_check_mark: / thuegirl & thelopho :hourglass_flowing_sand: for stormstucksiren
:ok: 2891 - HAPPY GROUP - 04/08/2020 - Dinka rec. mondkind,AnnieLiu / AnnieLiu / Mondkind :white_check_mark: / lollipop0404 assumed received all
:ok: 2892 - PEOPLE and PORTRAITS - 06/08/2020 - nordbaer/ thelopho / Linda_HYQ ]Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2893 - Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. in the world - 31/07/2020 - writing-fan :hourglass_flowing_sand: Dinka ?( RU) / Pixiedustlady /Dinka /eta55 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2894 - MUSIC RELATED - 29/07/2020 -TeeReading/estrellacards / Clari/verooro :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2895 - HAPPY GROUP - 02/09/2020 - Verooro / Nordfriesland / alohagreetings /Jette :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2896 - MAIL : Maxicards etc.- 12/08/2020 - Coffeedoff / taebbig / Savagepink/ raichiff :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2897 - LUCKY DIP - 14/07/2020 - Defe, Nordbaer / Aprilminded :white_check_mark: / Chickadee007 assumed rec. Aprilminded
:ok: 2898 -WISHLIST - 01/08/2020 - Nordfriesland / Pixiedustlady/ srgboy/estrellacards:white_check_mark:
:ok: 2899 - RAILWAYS - 29/08/2020 - kijjy / Pixiedustlady / JuicyGrace / thuegirl :white_check_mark:

Updated :paintbrush: 04/03/2021

CLOSED GROUPS / UNCOMPLETED groups, older than two months # 2700 - # 2800 CLICK HERE

# COMPLETED GROUPS / GROUPS older than TWO MONTHS - # 2700 - # 2800

*I do realise the postal systems do/ did have got delays because of the Covid-19 situation. *
There are also countries , still living in a " lockdown " .

*However, there are also particants who have promised to send the cards and still didn’t send the cards / didn’t answer my u2u messages / reminders . *
Some members didn’t join the ( previos / old ) forum for months .

:ok: 2700 - SURPRISE > COLLECTION - 05/01/2020 -Pia van O./ Cassisia / oiloncanvas /AnnieLiu :white_check_mark:
:ok: 701 - Mail - 31/12/2019 - runningirl/ ChristineC/Jette/ Cassisia :white_check_mark: :ok: 2702 - BOOKS - 27/12/2019 - runningirl /kta67/ Piavano/Cassisia :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2703 - HAPPY GROUP - 11/01/2020 - runningirl /katkero2/ mackereltabby /Eikuno :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2704 - MOUNTAINS - 04/03/2020 - Defe /Nordfriesland/oliviagao/ estrellacards :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2705 - CINEMA - 29/12/2019 - southkawai/ ChristineC/Eels :white_check_mark: / :question: Hallorenkind ( reminder send by host, no response )
:ok: 2706 - MEETING POSTCARDS - 14/01/2020 - helmamartens/ yuenman16 / Antjelino :white_check_mark: / oiloncanvas assumed received Antjelino
:ok: 2707 - SURPRISE - 2 unwritten CARDS/ ENVELOPE - 01/03/2020 - Nordfriesland/ bogdanovskaya / Sophie54 /Coffeedoff :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2708 - BOOKS - 08/01/2020 - kta67 :hourglass_flowing_sand: LindaHYQ /Linda_HYQ :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67/ runningirl :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67/katkero2 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2709 - RAILWAY - 25/01/2020 - Defe/ Piavano./ Chiaki4654 /eta55 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2710 - SURPRISE - 2 unwritten - 14/01/2020 - Clari /anamcara/ KryAki /AnnieLiu :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2711 - WISHLIST - 08/01/2020 - Nordfriesland/ thelopho / Linda_HYQ :white_check_mark: / oiloncanvas assumed received Linda_HYQ
:ok: 2712 - CHILDREN BOOKS - 24/01/2020 - kta67/FeNa /Clari /AnnieLiu :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2713 - ILLUSTRATIONS/CARTOONS - 21/01/2020 - Eikuno/ Linda_HYQ Kyvintage :white_check_mark: /Layali assumed received Kyvintage
:ok: 2714 - Cinema - 12/02/2020 - Cubbie/ Piavano./eta55 / Dinka :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2715 - UNESCO - 16/01/2020 - imbrito/Nordfriesland / hidalgo/ginzanow :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2716 - SURPRISE /COLLECTION - 03/02/2020 - helmamartens /DiaNaa / Eikuno / Linda_HYQ :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2717 - ART/MUSEUM - 16/02/2020 - Semy08 :white_check_mark: /oiloncanvas /Melosa/Kyvintage assumed received Nashua :question:
:ok: 2718 - MAIL - 01/03/2020 - Anastasia991/Cassisia /Defe /ChristineC :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2719 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 11/01/2020 - nordbaer/ jess8454/kta67 :white_check_mark: / ginzanow assumed received all
:ok: 2720 - A - ORANGE - 15/01/2020 - runningirl /Jette /Semy08 /Linda_HYQ :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2720 B - O.43 - 08/03/2020 - yudi :white_check_mark: / Semy08 (RU) rec. Jocrafts/ annieZ - rec. Jocrafts / Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: Semy08 / AnnieZ :question:
:ok: 2721 - TRADITIONAL - 07/01/2020 - Cyteea /Rimelady/Kyvintage :white_check_mark: /kta67 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Kyvintage ?
:ok: 2722 - BOOKS - 15/03/2020 - soinisi1/ Layali / Jocrafts/ kta67 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2723 - WISHLIST - 07/03/20 - Nordfriesland /bluegreenfigs /tusia123 /Djalima :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2724 - PEOPLE & PORTRAIT - 21/01/2020 - kta67/oiloncanvas /Linda_HYQ /ginzanow :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2725 - FANTASY - 19/02/2020 - PatiNoel/Cassisia/Euniceyu/ Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2726 - UNESCO - 21/02/2020 - Nordfriesland/ DiaNaa /estrellacards /anarita91 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2727 - UNESCO - 22/01/2020 - anarita91/ hidalgo/helent /ginzanow :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2728 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 13/02/2020 - Sophie54, raindear /Eikuno :white_check_mark: : / kta67 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Eikuno
:tickets: 2729 - HAPPY GROUP - 23/01/2020 - AnnieLiu :white_check_mark: /southkawai rec. PatiNoel / PatiNoel rec. sky-linn/ sky-linn waiting for AnnieLiu ?
:ok: 2730 - Colour - 03/02/2020 - angeldreamer / Coffeedoff / Katkero2 :white_check_mark: / semy08 assumed received all
:tickets:2731 - MY COUNTRY - 04/03/2020 - Antjelino /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark: / jaenelle rec. :question: catalina / catalina :hourglass_flowing_sand: Antjelino
:tickets: 2732 - MEETING POSTCARDS - 31/01/2020 - PiavanO/ angeldreamer /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark: /aidenopoly :hourglass_flowing_sand: angeldreamer
:ok: 2733 - NON VIEWCARDS - 01/03/2020 - nordbaer/ katkero2/Coffeedoff/ Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2734 - Handmade - 08/02/2020- * Angeldreamer wrote a post , 09/03/2020 : cards delayed at the US - Semy08, Withey, knit : waiting for Angeldreamer - sent 20/1/20 :christmas_tree:/ angeldreamer :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2735 - PEOPLE & PORTRAIT - 31/01/2020 - oiloncanvas /angeldreamer/ChristineC :white_check_mark: / Semy08 assumed received all
:ok: 2736 - UNESCO - 24/01/2020 - estrellacards/oiloncanvas/ yumi_j /Nordfriesland :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2737 - NON VIEWCARDS - 11/03/2020 - Eikuno / mainewok97 :white_check_mark: / annieZ rec. jocrafts ./Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: Eikuno
:ok: 2738 - Letter P .43 -21/01/2020 - KDA /Semy08 /gijoewearsdiapers :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2739 - LUCKY DIP - 05/02/2020 - nordbaer /Sophie54/ angeldreamer :white_check_mark: /Aprilminded :hourglass_flowing_sand: Angeldreamer
:tickets: 2740 - Letter Q.43 - 17/03/2020 - reminder to :small_red_triangle_down: GiantAnteater and murongqianhua d.d. 24/05/2020 - GiantAnteater (RU) no response / :exclamation: murongqianhua (CN) - sent 26/05/20 - received Jocrafts, / Jocrafts (US) waiting for GiantAnteater and murongqianhua
:ok: 2741 - ALPHABET - R.43 -15/02/2020 - katkero2 ,Rimelady/Aprilminded :white_check_mark: / Semy08 assumed received all
:tickets: 2742 - HAPPY GROUP - 20/03/2020 - Nordfriesland :white_check_mark: / Anastasia991 :hourglass_flowing_sand: oliviagao /jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: Anastasia991, oliviago / :exclamation: oliviagao (CA) didn’t report
:ok: 2743 A - SEASON - 22/01/2020 - katkero2 /xiaomu330 :white_check_mark: / :GiantAnteater assumed received all
:ok: 2743 B - Mirror, Mirror - 06/03/2020 - katkero2 ,Clari :white_check_mark: /Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: Semy08 / Semy08 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts
:ok: 2744 - BOTANICAL - 15/02/2020 - Rachelding /Angeldreamer /Aprilminded :white_check_mark: Semy08 assumed received Aprilminded
:tickets: 2745 - Colour -15/03/2020 - Layali :white_check_mark: / Semy08 rec. Bluehiyo/ gijoewearsdiapers :hourglass_flowing_sand: Layali ?/ bluehiyo :hourglass_flowing_sand: Semy08
:ok: 2746 - MEETING POSTCARDS - helmamartens /oiloncanvas /Reisegern :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2747 - PEOPLE & PORTRAIT - 26/02/20 - kta67/mainekwok97/Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2748 - CHILDREN BOOKS - 14/02/2020 - Clari /FeNa / Aprilminded :white_check_mark: / 4etvertaya assumed received all
:ok: 2749 - ANIMALS in YOUR COUNTRY - 09/02/2020 - FeNA /Clari/ Torchwood3 /Semy08 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2750 - SURPRISE >COLLECTION - 05/03/2020 - oiloncanvas/ Coffeedoff/ Jette/ sunrider :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2751 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 05/03/2020 - RachelDing / Savagepink /Sophie54 :thumbup: /garvey :hourglass_flowing_sand: Rachelding ?
:tickets: 2752 - ILLUSTRATIONS etc. - 05/03/2020 - Clari :white_check_mark: /Semy08 waiting for Joey (ID) /Joey19 (ID) - sent 13/03/20 - rec. BrittMari77, Semy08 / :exclamation: BrittMari77 (UA) - sent 07/03/20 - hasn’t been online since 16-3-20
:ok: 2753 - ANIMALS - YOUR COUNTRY - 19/02/2020 - Antjelino /FeNa /Euniceyu / Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2754 - CINEMA - 02/04/2020 Kyvintage /gijoewearsdiapers / Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2755 - CHILDREN BOOKS - 03/03/2020 -Aprilminded :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67 / Moe :hourglass_flowing_sand: for Aprilminded & kta67 / FeNa / kta67 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 756 - HAPPY GROUP - 22/04/2020 - den-256/ Cassisia :white_check_mark: / Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: den-256 /Lleyton :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts
:tickets: 2757 - LUCKY DIP - 06/03/2020 - Aprilminded , nanatrip , Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: TinniSur / :question: TinniSur (IN) - sent 16/03/20 - didn’t receive cards
:ok: 2758 -ALPHABET - S. - 08/03/2020 - ChristineC/ Jette/ Cubbie/ Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2759 - BOTANICAL - 21/02/2020 - ChristineC / Cubbie /nanatrip/ Kyvintage :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2760 - Handmade cards - 06/03/2020 - SavagePink /nanatrip / nordbaer :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2761 - ART / MUSEUM - 08/03/2020 - nordbaer/ shurenok/Oiloncanvas/ Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2762 - EASTER - 13/04/2020 - krookus / Antjelino :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2763 - ANIMALS / YOUR COUNTRY - 10/03/2020 - mainekwok97 /FeNa / Savagepink :white_check_mark: /travellersid :question:
:ok: 2764 - UNESCO - 01/03/2020 - helent/Nordfriesland/oiloncanvas /hidalgo :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2765 - PEOPLE and PORTRAITS 22/03/2020 - MitchS (PH) - 28/03 - lockdown sent 04/12/20 - :hourglass_flowing_sand: Oiloncanvas / Cassisia ,Savagepink, Oilonvanvas :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2766 - MY COUNTRY - 21/03/2020 - annieZ waiting for Oiloncanvas / JoCrafts / nanatrip / oiloncanvas :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2767 - FANTASY - 15/04/2020 - Chengmlx :white_check_mark: / jocrafts :question: /Meringer - rec. Jocrafts, Chengmix
:ok: 2768 - BOTANICAL - 02/04/2020 - taebbig / zhuoqi_wang / Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2769 - UNESCO - 25/04/2020 - ]helent :hourglass_flowing_sand: Nordfriesland / Nordfriesland/ thuegirl /verooro :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2770 - BOOKS - 11/04/2020 - Sophie54 / Savagepink :white_check_mark: /jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: kta67 / kta67 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts & Savagepink
:tickets: 2771 - MAIL - 03/04/2020 - Reisegern, emotis :white_check_mark: / Defe :hourglass_flowing_sand: Reisegern / dollart :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe
:ok: 2772 - EASTER POSTCARDS - 09/03/2020 - Clari/ Soinisi1 / FeNa :white_check_mark: / 4etvertaya assumed received Clari
:ok: 2773 - MUSIC - 02/05/2020 - Jocrafts/ Cubbie /Chickadee007 :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2774 - MUSIC - 25/03/2020 - Clari/jocrafts / Dinka :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2775 - NON VIEWCARDS - 15/04/2020 - thelopho /Ashushu / Chickadee07 :white_check_mark: ]jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand: for Ashushu & Thelopho ?
:ok: 2776 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS - 20/03/2020 - Defe / Jocrafts :white_check_mark: / Rimelady :hourglass_flowing_sand: Defe , Jocrafts /nanatrip :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts
:tickets: 2777 - SPECIAL EFFECT - 13/04/2020 - Defe waiting for taebbig [/color] / taebbig / bourdon :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2778 - RAILWAY - 17/03/2020 - Defe :hourglass_flowing_sand: Cubbie, Gi_Poletto / Cubbie :white_check_mark: / :question: bambina0923 waiting for Gi_Poletto (BR) (
Japan) /Gi_Poletto (BR)waiting for bambina0923 - sent to bambina0923 -> 28/08/20
:ok: 2779 - SURPRISE my COLLECTION - 14/04/2020 - helmamartens / sunrider :white_check_mark: / annieZ /newjersey :question:
:ok: 2780 - Colour - 19/04/2020 - taebbig /Luxe / Cassisia / Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2781 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 30/03/2020 - taebbig /TeeReading :white_check_mark: / Rimelady :hourglass_flowing_sand: PrincessVicky /PrincessVicky :hourglass_flowing_sand: taebbig
:ok: 2782 - ART / MUSEUM - 23/03/2020 - qiye/oiloncanvas/taebbig/ Savagepink :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2783 - HISTORIC BUILDINGS - 03/06/2020 - Jocrafts / thuegirl :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2784 - " Mirror, Mirror " - 28/04/2020 - Jocrafts /Rimelady :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2785 - LUCKY DIP - 24/04/2020 - Jocrafts / nordbaer /taebbig/ Chickadee007 :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2786 - ART / MUSEUM - 25/04/2020 - taebbig /oiloncanvas :white_check_mark: /Jocrafts :hourglass_flowing_sand:verooro / verooro :hourglass_flowing_sand: Jocrafts
:ok: 2787 - NOT MY COUNTRY - 09/04/2020 - Cubbie/Savagepink/dollart /emotis :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2788 - MOUNTAINS - 25/03/2020 - Savagepink / Jocrafts /Grakallo :white_check_mark: / bvdev234 (IN) rec. Jocrafts,
:ok: 2789 - Food & cook - 23/04/2020 -Savagepink /nordbaer/ katkero2 / emotis :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2790 - EASTER - 25/03/2020 - alm74 /bluegreenfigs /Cassisia /krookus :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2791 - SURPRISE - 2 unwritten CARDS -> ENVELOPE - 26/03/2020 - bogdanovskaya :white_check_mark: / Nordfriesland, wjm0044109 :hourglass_flowing_sand: Gi Poletto /:exclamation: Gi_Poletto didn’t report
:tickets: 2792 - TRADITIONAL & folklore - 31/03/2020 - /Mindee / jocrafts :white_check_mark: / kta67 / wjm0044109 :hourglass_flowing_sand: JoCrafts
:ok: 2793 - Lighthouses /beaches/ islands etc. - 26/03/2020 -Nordfriesland / Jocrafts /TeeReading/kijjy :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2794 - PEOPLE & PORTRAITS - 07/05/2020 - kta67/verooro /oiloncanvas / Jocrafts :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2795 - SURPRISE- 2 unwritten > ENVELOPE - 07/04/2020 - Nordfriesland / CrimsonKing / Chickadee007 /kijjy :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2796 - RAILWAY related - 19/04/2020 - kijjy / RachelDing /PiavanO/ kaelinrae :white_check_mark:
:ok: 2797 - General WISHLIST - 28/03/2020 - Nordfriesland / kijjy / TeeReading / garvey :white_check_mark:
:tickets: 2798 - ANIMALS in the wild in YOUR COUNTRY - 19/04/2020 -TeeReading/ RachelDing :white_check_mark: / FeNa :hourglass_flowing_sand: TeeReading/ Mindee :hourglass_flowing_sand: Rachelding
:ok: 2799 - SURPRISE - 2 unwritten > ENVELOPE - 24/04/2020 - Nordfriesland / bogdanovskaya /oiloncanvas /adjort :white_check_mark:

OLDER GROUPS CAN BE VIEWED ON THE :postcrossing: PREVIOUS / OLD FORUM :eye: :eye: HERE : MANY THEMES ROUND ROBIN - PREVIOUS / OLD FORUM

Thank you for continuing this great RR.

I would like to join 2977 please

1 Like

Thank you dear @kyvintage .

I have added your name to the group :white_check_mark: