Lowest Postcard ID

The lowest ID I received is from Kazakhstan.

2 Likes

Ah! I received KZ-63703 recently. But today I went one stage further - GH-5795 arrived and it took only seven days! Super :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine is Postcard ST-208

I think I have another 3 digit card iD from an exotic country and a couple of 4 digit card iDs

3 Likes

I have two postcards that have low IDs: MF-125 (Saint-Martin) and CK-128 (Cook Islands) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I have recieved KN-21 and KN-22 as my lowest ID ever.
The lowest ID sent is MF-129

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

@Petre we received our lowest cards from the same sender!

2 Likes

Not very low for me :frowning:
It was from Bosnia Herzegovina

1 Like

This is my new lowest card, which was also my 500th card received, if I remember correctly:

Lowest sent:

1 Like

My two lowest! Burkina-faso and the Aland Islands

3 Likes

My lowest card IDs (I think the only 4-digit ones I have) are from Bahrain in 2018

French Polynesia in 2019

and Argentina in 2011

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never thought about this topic… it’s interesting. unfortunately, I have never received postcards with such short numbers, but I have been in postcrossing not so long ago…

Today I received a postcard from the Faroe Islands! For me, this postcard also has an emotional personal value and I am so grateful that the sender drew my address during their holiday and while using Postcrossing’s Travel mode! It is generally the lowest ID I have received so far. Love the postcard motif, the stamp and the postmark from the capital Tórshavn, which was beautifully neatly cancelled on the stamp! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

My lowest is from Cabo Verde. I was so excited to receive it!

3 Likes

I love this topic!
Fascinating to see how many postings this wonderful site has generated…

My lowest ID number is AX-2024, posted 5 years ago, from the Aland Islands :heart:

3 Likes

My lowest numbers were JM-98 (Jamaica) and VA-112 (Vatican City), but these were received many years ago.

These days, I’m the one sending the low numbers from various Travel Mode locations.

4 Likes

I thought it was BB-983 (Barbados) 22 February 2021, but it’s actually MV-656 (Maldives) 12 June 2022!

2 Likes