Lowest Postcard ID

2 Likes

I’m kind of jealous when I see all those cards from Africa. I have not yet received any single card from Africa, the Middle East and only 2 from South America, both from Brazil.
My lowest number is IN-23477 from 2011. But I must admit that I was not active from 2012-2019. :blush:

1 Like

I’m still about to receive a postcard with a reasonably low ID. Here’s mine, one of my only two 5-digits:

1 Like

Some absolutely fabulous cards!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am looking forward to my next rare country postcard… whenever that will come! :grin:

1 Like

Thats my lowest postcard ID MT-19183 :slight_smile: i Was really happy

1 Like

This is my lowest - from Uruguay :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Today in the mailbox, but another beautiful postcard. Because it was a “second try”.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

That the 2nd attempt sent on June 30, 2021

2 Likes

This is my lowest, of a country I even didn’t know existed :smiley:

6 Likes

I don’t have in my collection the postcards with 2 or 3 digits (so pity!), so the lowest postcard ID I have is

2 Likes

I have only one three digits ID, from Honduras!

2 Likes

My only three digits is from Fiji

3 Likes

Postcard MK-2072 covered 6501 km from North Macedonia to Russia in 21 days.

2 Likes

Card #99 from Martinique

6 Likes

Mine is from Aland Islands. AX-9676
I was surprised :grin:

1 Like

Lowest Postcard ID I received is from Aruba :smiley:

6 Likes

I have recently received a postcard that is my new Lowest Postcard ID! It’s from Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates.

4 Likes

Mine is from the Fijis

9 Likes

I’ve only received 237 cards and I have 3 digits cards from: Montenegro, Tuvalu and Rwanda and a low 4 digit from Venezuela. My lowest ID I’ve sent was PR-1252.

The one I sent was:

I’ve also direct swapped back and forth to Cuba and Venezuela among other rare countries. I think living in a rare country has it’s advantages in postcrossing :smile_cat:.

3 Likes

I’ve received a couple of 2-digit IDs:

And several more with 3 digits:

4 Likes

My lowest received card is XJ-62. My lowest sent card is HK-3. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes