Lowest Postcard ID

I received a card from Cocos Islands :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, which I didn’t even know existed.
When I first read this card, I thought it’s imaginary country for some who likes cocos, but made in style with this series. Then I looked for the id, and thought it’s missing (even when it was there twice!), it was so short it didn’t look like id I am used to :smile:

19 Likes

I received a 3 digit ID in September from Saint Lucia LC-155

7 Likes

I have to send in travel mode for getting low IDs :sweat_smile:

Three-digit IDs from Bolivia, Palestine, San Marino, four digits from Peru, Colombia, Oman, Ecuador (this one never made it), Uruguay, and a five digits from Argentina, Aland islands, Israel

Received, I only have one four digit-card (Gambia, but it was sent from Germany), and everything else starts with at least five digits…

Would really love also getting official cards from rare countries, not only sending from them😂

1 Like

It was cool to get a two digit id!

7 Likes

Lowest IDs in my favorites

1 Like

The lowest ID I will ever send (!!) has arrived -

And it went to someone I met in person at a meetup! @sylvacards i was so excited to get an Australian address for this one!

13 Likes

I was too busy working since the meetup, and when I finally got some time (because I’m sick so I didnt go to work today) to read through and registered the PC cards just now, “missmelbourne” a familiar name popped up on the screen!!! I was also really surprise to receive a such low number ID card from PC website, and even more surprise is from someone who I’ve talked to during my first meetup!

5 Likes

Such a HUGE coincidence!! I’m looking forward to meeting u at the next coming meetup😃.

3 Likes

This is absolutely the lowest card number I’ve ever sent…

8 Likes

Please bring the card and show us!

My second lowest ID to the date arrived today:

MC-1245

5 Likes

Just discovered this thread! :smile:
My lowest received has 5 digits and is

which was sent on “Twosday” (2022-02-22, which was also a Tuesday) from a group account.
And my next lowest is, funnily enough, also from Åland Islands

and was sent out by an individual about a month after my first AX card, by someone who had been to the group meetup and recognized my address when it was pulled again :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The lowest ID postcard I sent, I sent from the Vatican :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is one of my postcards with a low number, from Cameroon:

7 Likes

My lowest sent was GI-1392

2 Likes

One of my lowest, received, ID from @NaruMinamino in Peru, in 2020:

6 Likes

My lowest ID sent card:

My lowest ID received card:

:+1:

2 Likes

Received

1 Like

My lowest VC-91

3 Likes

Leave one line blank below any writing, then insert the URL

And then one line blank after the URL.

In other words, you need a blank line before and after the URL.

4 Likes