✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ September 2021

Okay, I’ve sent addresses to @KatieM @Beachyblonde @LaurenceB @sannah82 @Jan_Champ @cali29 @PostAddy @Inkspell @TravelWithMe and @uconn

3 Likes

I have written and delivered my card today - cheers

I would like the address please! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

May I have the address please?

Can I have the address please?

A little late to the party, but I’d like the address of this month’s winner, too. Thanks! :smiley:

Hi,

I would like to play. Will you please send me the winner’s address?

Thanks!

I’m very excited because it looks like I’m the September NA WOTM! YAY! :tada: :mailbox_closed: :tada:

I have gotten 2 postcards today!

Thank you @uconn for the cat art! My cat Sam currently looks like that right now. :grinning: I haven’t been to that museum but I really hope to go someday soon. I also loved the stamps.

Thank you @TravelWithMe for the beautiful Lighthouse. I hope the temperature has gotten better for you. Thank you for the book recommendation. I love goats! :goat: and I love those pet names. Thank you for sharing about your trip.

3 Likes

Made a successful trip to the mail box and had received @BarbL amazing bird mail carrier postcard. (Looks like a City carrier :grin:) thank you for the postcard, stickers and different stamps. I hope you have a great September too.

1 Like

I got a very cool cemetery by the French Quarter from @anon2074034. Thank you for helping to get me into the Halloween Mood. The Stamps and stickers were great, too. Thank you for sharing about the times you visited New Orleans cemeteries.

2 Likes

I’ll take the address please

1 Like

Thank you @sannah82 for the beautiful lighthouse postcard and cool stamp. The lakes are amazing and beautiful.

Thank you @cali29 for the amazing Missouri postcard and stamps.

Thank you @MMMace for the very cute red panda postcard and the cool stamps. Thank you for sharing about your grandfather and favorite musician.

Thank you @PostAddy for the amazing CA coast postcard and cool stamp. I hope you had fun at the water park.

Thank you @Inkspell for cool and creepy(?) postcard I love it. The stickers were also great! :grinning:

All and all a great trip to the mailbox today. Thank you! :tada:

3 Likes

Haha glad to hear you liked the spooky stickers, they’re from Cali.

1 Like

2 more postcards have arrived :tada:

Thank you @LaurenceB for the incredibly cute foxes. I also love the stamps, stickers, and tape. I even saw my local fox walking out to the mail box. :grinning:

I think the other one is from @ladybug513 it’s a Cape May Light House postcard. Thank you for the wonderful light House and Cat tape. It’s sounds like an amazing light House to visit.

1 Like

My apologies - I forgot to sign the card!!!

1 Like

Not a problem, just glad I guessed correctly. :grin:

Thank you @Jan_Champ for the beautiful Peggy Cove postcard. It’s always important to remember our history and appreciate each day that we get.

Thank you @KristinaGisela for the meet up postcard and the cute stamps. I hope you get to have your upcoming meet up too.

Thank you @twinb99 for the cool Upper Peninsula postcard. It sounds like fun trip.

2 Likes

@PleiadianDragon your very cool witch postcard has arrived! Thank you! I love it! It likes me as a kid for Halloween, I think I might have even carried my cat like that. It had that same horrified look on its face in pictures.

1 Like

Let me know when its the WOTM for October Lottery please!

October is up. ✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ October 2021