Please send me the address. Thanks

1 Like

I would like the address as well!

1 Like

Yay! It’s that time again! I’d like the address, too, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to play, please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I know there wasn’t mail today, but I’m surprised that we haven’t heard that any cards have arrived yet :thinking:

I think I might be the winner this month! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I received two cards Friday evening, apologies for the delay in reporting over the weekend.

Thank you to @mdmsamm and @twinb99 for the beautiful cards!

I was so excited to receive them - this month is my one year anniversary on Postcrossing which makes it extra special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Another one in today’s mail! Thank you @sarahaeyo for the lovely colourful card! :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

I received three more cards today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This cutie from @Arylia

A cool farmer’s market card from @toadallycool

And a lovely card (plus letter!) from @AndreaMGC

Thank you so much to everyone sending such lovely cards and sweet messages :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

For the last mail delivery of the week, I received five postcards!! Wow! I’m loving hearing about everyone’s favourite autumn/spooky things and Halloween decorations :jack_o_lantern:

Thank you to @Hobbittsy @sannah82 @TravelWithMe @SharonMI and @anon95639744 !

And thank you to @Ringo16 and @uconn whose lovely cards I received yesterday :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Two more lovely cards today! I love that these two are the same theme - vintage beaches! Thank you to @LaurenceB and @KristinaGisela :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Gosh darn Postal Service postmarking the wrong side of the card :expressionless:

1 Like

Three more wonderful cards to report today!! Thank you so much everyone, I feel so lucky to have won this month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you to @Beachyblonde, @StephofYorktown, and @shanx for the cards and messages :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @halflingstory for the lobster card! Clearly I am not WOTM. Congratulations on your win! I love seeing all the cards. Mine will be late, but it’s coming. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m glad it arrived!! It took much longer than I expected, but I’m happy you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll keep an eye out for your card!

1 Like