✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ October 2021

Address sent to @ladybug513 :beetle::tada:

I’d like the address. Thanks!

Address sent to @twinb99 :jack_o_lantern::tada:

:grin: I’m thrilled to say I received two post cards this week… what a nice surprise and pick-me-up!

Thank you @uconn for the sleeping puppy - the first to arrive! Marielle loves the card. We have our own sleeping puppy, a senior black and tan coonhound named Norman. Scratch Igor’s belly for me.

And thank you @TravelWithMe for The Mixed-Up Chameleon. Great colors and a great book, too!

I’m beginning to really appreciate the variety of cards, and these are both excellent quality and thoughtful/sweet.

Again, thank you for your kindness.

• Josh M and Marielle
3 Likes

Send me the winner’s address please?

Address send to @PleiadianDragon :cat::tada:

It looks like I didn’t request the new winner’s address on the 1st :woman_facepalming: Would you send it to me now, please? Better late than never!

Address sent to @KristinaGisela :tada::jack_o_lantern::earth_americas:

Marielle received several more wonderful cards! High quality and thoughtful. Neat stamps. Marielle LOVES the cards from this group. We drop a card or letter in the mail almost every day as part of our evening dog walk, and she has been thrilled with the cards she has received as October 2021 NA WOTM… really several degrees above the others she has received to date.

Thank you @ladybug513 for the Almond Blossom Fairy card and perfectly postmarked Big Bird stamp.

Thank you @sannah82 for the Dino Mail and Dr. Seuss stamp… I will definitely explore Letterland.

Thank you @cali29 for the Little Mermaid card (my personal favorite Disney movie) and stickers.

Thank you @LaurenceB - Marielle enjoyed this panda card a lot, and I was happy to hear from another parent of a child who loves postcards/mail.

Thank you @normajean for the Snow White (or as Marielle calls it, the “hi-ho”) card, the Bugs Bunny stamp, and the Creole valediction.

Thank you @PostAddy for sending Marielle her first Halloween card.

Thank you to the unidentified person who sent the Walt Disney classic movie poster card from Des Moines on World Postcard Day.

4 Likes

Disney one was from me :grin::tada: glad you got it.

Well, this looks like fun! I’m in. Please send the address.

Address sent to @Susaninutah :jack_o_lantern::tada:

@Beachyblonde Thank you - Belle is tied with Moana as Marielle’s favorite Disney princess!

@jm1122 Very nice illustration. My mom is from WV, and so are my all Black and Tan Coonhounds (Hampshire County pound) :slight_smile:

@PleiadianDragon My first Postcrossing-branded card, and a cool one to boot!

3 Likes

Is November posted yet? I haven’t seen it

No, but it will be up later today.

Gracias @KristinaGisela por la postal Poultry from Achterdijk! I love the Mockingbird and Hummingbird stamps from the North American Wildlife sheet!

Thank you @twinb99 for the fall scenes card. Where did you get it?

Last but not least, thank you @Susaninutah for the Disney Friends card… the perfect card to cap the month!

Here’s a collage of all the NA WOTM October 2021 cards that I received as of Sunday, Oct 31. Thank you all so much!! Marielle loved getting the cards, and I truly appreciate the thoughtful messages and card selection.

4 Likes

November 2021 created!!

I’m pleased I could be the one to give you your first postcrossing card!

The fall postcard is by LouPaper on Etsy.

1 Like