✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ **November 2022**

I was lucky enough to be the winner of this lottery for October, and I received so many lovely cards! Thank you so much again everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And now it’s my turn to host!

How to enter:

● Post in this thread (or send me a private message) that you would like to play, and I’ll send you the winner’s address. It’s a SURPRISE!
● Choose a postcard to send them. (Check their Postcrossing profile for postcards they like.)
● IMPORTANT: Be sure to clearly write YOUR username on the card and include your complete name and your address (a return address label is perfect) so that if you win the prior winner can send out your address.
● Also write NA WOTM + month & year on the card (NA WOTM November 2022).
● Mail the card to this month’s winner ASAP once you receive the address, and you’ll be eligible to win if your postcard arrives on or before the last day of the month (November 30th, 2022).
● At the end of the month, this month’s NA WOTM will choose a random card from all eligible cards and that person will be the winner for the next month.
● The current winner will also pick a “pseudo-winner,” or decoy. This is the person whose address the real winner will be given so that it will remain a surprise to the real winner until the postcards start showing up.
● You can only win once in a rolling 12-month cycle, but please send a card to the current winner!

Send this month’s winner one postcard for your chance to be the NA Winner of the Month for next month, December 2022!

✿✿✿ GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! ✿✿✿

Previous Winners:
October 2022 - halflingstory - 18
September 2022 - sarahaeyo -13 + 1
August 2022 - Arylia - 17
July 2022 - TheHassFamily - 18
June 2022 - Hobbittsy - 13
May 2022- Draconic - 15
April 2022 - LaurenceB - 13 + 2
March 2022 - silverdragonia - 13
February 2022 - angeli91 - 14
January 2022 - SharonMI - 17
December 2021 - ladybug513 - 13
November 2021 - uconn - 12
October 2021 - MMMace - 15

1 Like

I’d like to participate this month, please PM me the address.

1 Like

please let me know the address :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Please share the address

1 Like

I’d love to play this month again. But wouldn’t it be for November?

1 Like

I’d love to have the address :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me please

1 Like

I’d like to play again, thanks.

1 Like

Hello, can I please have the winner’s info :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like the new winner’s address, too, please.

1 Like

I thought the same thing when I skimmed the message. We are playing for November right now and by participating in November, the card you send is your entry to perhaps be drawn as the winner in December :turkey::christmas_tree:

1 Like

I would like the address! This seems so fun!

4 Likes

I would love the address, please. Thanx!

1 Like

Please send me the address!

1 Like

I think everyone who has requested the address so far has been messaged! Please let me know if not :blush:

Please send me the address!

1 Like

I’d like the address, too, please.

1 Like

I would love to participate please and thank you

1 Like

Please send me the address, thanks!

1 Like

Addresses sent! :blush: