✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ May 2022

I’ve been getting postcards saying I won May?

1 Like

Please send me the address. Thanks!

1 Like

@PleiadianDragon , I think you just might be the winner then! :tada: :tada:

Whenever you get the chance pop in and share what all you have received and who you received from! :blue_heart: :mailbox_closed:

1 Like

Someone else’s name was on it.

1 Like

Thank you to all my senders
@breeze2902 Thanks so much for the glow in the dark card!
@Hobbittsy Thanks so much for that lovely dragon so far away from you.
@PostAddy Thanks so much for the pony card. As a child I did go to Chincoteague in the mid 90s.I miss Misty. There was a movie about her too. I feel a spiritual connection. She’s still with us in the astral plane as everyone is.
@wayness Excellent cat card. Thanks so much. It reminds me I need to watch “The Conners” reboot. I love Sarah Gilbert and John Goodman.
@twinb99 Speaking of rugs have you seen latch hook kits? I do those as a hobby. Thanks so much for the unique postcard with a unicycling skeleton.
@Beachyblonde Thanks so much for the toad.Was happy to see you at the meeting as well!
@angeli91 Thanks for the fast food card. That’s awesome. We had a sonic that closed. :frowning: I hated to see them go.
@uconn That was an excellent Bastet card and thanks for thinking of me even though you aren’t eligible to win. I wouldn’t want to damage the bank either. I have a huge cocacola bottle bank.
@TravelWithMe That is a lovely card that really suits me. Bath supplies are very easy to accumulated. I do that too as I was once and Avon rep but it didn’t bring in any extra funds.
@ljbbauer That was an excellent ferris wheel card. Also a really useful meaningful collection that doesn’t take up much space.

6 Likes

Address sent to @SharonMI

2 Likes

Waiting anxiously for the June NA WOTM lottery to start :grimacing::smile:

4 Likes

Me too !

1 Like

Thanks to @halflingstory
Thanks for the ballet :ballet_shoes: card. I love to receive from Canada. I’d love to hear the halfling story.

Thanks to @LaurenceB Thanks for the awesome crocodile skeleton and the superb stamps crocodile and shark :shark: . I miss Steve Irwin. Thanks for choosing me as the winner for May! Do you think it’s time yet for me to choose a new winner?

Thanks @KristinaGisela Thanks so much the lovely unique beach beauty card. It’s always nice when people share their vacation with me.

Thanks @SharonMI for the awesome beagle portrait art. I had a beagle once as a child whose still with me in spirit!

1 Like

@PleiadianDragon Yes, you should pick randomly a new winner from all the cards you have received, someone who hasn’t won in the last 12 months, and open a new forum post!

1 Like