✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ MAY 2021

This sounds like lots of fun! May I join and receive the address? Thanks :blush:

May I send a card?

Addresses sent to @twinb99, @BarbL, and @jakey

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ve been very busy with work. I’m catching up on mail today and am so happy to be this month’s winner! @avery27 can you send me the address of the pseudo winner?

@Bethmnie I love Malcolm Reynolds. I actually use his action figure as the angel on our Christmas tree, haha! Thank you for the awesome Venus flytrap card!

@KatieM thank you for the pottery card from MOMA!

@cali29 thank you for the Cape Girardeau Nature Center card!

@Agneau thank you for the handmade art card! I love it! I’ve been to Eureka Springs to see some of the caves. It’s a gorgeous little place.

@Beachyblonde thank you for the bike card!

@jaqueposts thank you for the x files card. I’ve watched some of the show but not all the way through.

@ladybug513 thank you for the red currant card! My best friend is from Philly but is living in Alaska now. I get to see her in June!

6 Likes

A card has been sent to this month’s winner!

@wayness Thank you for the illustrated bird card! I love birds and actually found a goose feather this morning.

@jakey Thank you for the awesome spirit animals card! I’m heading up to Alaska at the end of next month and can’t wait to see some indigenous art!

@twinb99 Hi Mary! It’s nice to meet you. Thank you for the Fat Man’s Misery, Wisconsin card. There’s also a narrow passage in Mammoth Cave named Fat Man’s Misery!

@JoDennis Hi Joanne, Nice to meet you too! Thank you for the beautiful card and stamps. St. Francis of Assisi was my good friends confirmation saint, haha!

@ZooDawg Thank you Zoe for the stamp collage card! I like that it is rainbow!

@sannah82 I love this herb card. I have about half of them planted! I hope you have a great trip to see your parents! thank you!

@BarbL Thank you for the gorgeous card and the gorgeous haiku! My garden is starting to really grow and I’m excited!

@jm1122 Thank you for the adorable cat card! My mailbox has definitely been full this past month but I’ve had little time to stay on top because work has picked up quite a bit!

@dnrhott Thank you for the gorgeous card! Green is my favorite color! Also, the T-Rex stamps are so cool!

2 Likes

I was worried the Stamp card wouldn’t hold up. glad it arrived safely

1 Like

Hi how do I send a pc to the winner

1 Like

@RockyRoadTrip Thank you for the excavation of dino bones postcard! I hadn’t seen that study but I’m sure glad we don’t have to share our time on Earth with T-rexes. 2.5 billion is terrifying! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@jewelldelis thank you for the cool geo card!

1 Like