✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ March 2021

Hoe Noes, I am teh Pseudo Winner of the Month!

Thanks, @jaqueposts for this Magic Eye 3D card!
I still haven’t gotten it to work for me… but the wine IS helping!

Have fun this month!

2 Likes

I also received @RockyRoadTrip’s card today! Thanks for the extremely accurate postcard! Love the Scooby sticker!

And I received a meetup card from @KristinaGisela! Thank you, I hope I can attend one someday! Love the cinco de mayo stamp, thanks!

1 Like

A card has been sent for this month’s winner!

More joy in my mailbox!

@ladybug513 thank you for the Hersheypark postcard! I’ve been hoping for one of these! A visit there is definitely on my bucket list!

@cali29 thank you for the awesome mailbird postcard! I love it! I’m glad your weather is getting better :slight_smile:

@jm1122 a cute cat in a box illustration! Thanks for sending a smile my way!

@anon37612707 all the way from Canada, look at this masked troublemaker! Thanks for all the cool stamps too!

2 Likes

@avery27 another awesome mailbird! Where are these postcards from? I love them! I know the feeling of finishing a series you’ve been very invested in. I usually take a break before I jump into another show!

A wonderful postcrosser(@lovely-weirdo) was sending free postcards to USA residents. It was one of the cards she sent :smile: Not sure about their original source though.

2 Likes

Ooh I love this! A map of SW Wisconsin! Thank you @twinb99!

1 Like

Look at this cute postcard from @anon2074034! It’s from ikea?? Who would’ve thought!

Can’t believe postcards are still arriving :slight_smile: thanks everyone, I’m so grateful!

Congrats Chelsey on getting the vaccine, I’m still waiting for my age group to open up but hopefully it’s soon!

2 Likes

Glad you liked the card… But, FYI, it was for March NARR, not this WOTM. (I make this mistake all the time, too!) We also recently sold a sewing machine we weren’t using - to a very appreciative mom!

I try to be so careful with the thread titles! I usually catch myself, but not this time! Corrected and entered it so Craig can track it! Thanks, Rocky!

1 Like

One more came in! Thank you @jewelldelis! It’s so cute :slight_smile:

Tomorrow evening I’ll make the post for April! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you all for a record breaking 15 postcards! The lottery for April has officially opened:

✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ APRIL 2021 - Language & Geographical Communities / North America - Postcrossing Community

2 Likes