✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ January 2022

@SharonMI Thank you Sharon for the decoy postcard. I received it today. It is a stunning picture of Lake Superior. In Maryland, we too are finally having winter in January after some warm weather in December.

1 Like

Congratulations, Sharon! Hope you have a terrific month!

1 Like

Please send address. Thank you!

Please send address.

Address sent to:
@jm1122
@DeepSouthRick

Cards received so far. Apologies for any glare. I haven’t figured out the best way to photograph postcards yet!

First, from James @uconn, this lovely portrait of Björk. She is amazing and I hope you have the opportunity to see the exhibit some time.

From Whitney @Beachyblonde, this postcard with facts of Georgia. I like this card and haven’t received any from other states so I hope I get more sometime!

From Cali @cali29, this cute cat card. It looks my kitty although she is not quite that chubby. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Michigan.

3 Likes

From Kristina @KristinaGisela, this pretty island view. I love the trees and their reflections. And the seal stickers!

From Donna @TravelWithMe, another cute black cat, this time in a secret garden. I hope you are settling in to your new place.

From Susan @ladybug513, this great lighthouse. I hope I can visit it someday, and you have more snow than I do at my house!

From Angeli @angeli91 these pretty dogwood flowers. They may me wish for spring!

3 Likes

From Katie @KatieM a cute black cat riding a bike. I like the pop of pink and the design of the state shape.

3 Likes

Two more cards in today’s mail made my Monday a lot better!

From Mary @twinb99, a card with beautiful waterfalls. I looked up this park and it looks like it would be lovely any time of the year.

From Lynn @breeze2902, this summery card that makes me want to visit this town! I love the water.

1 Like

And thanks to James @uconn for the tip to use a scanner app for cards. So easy to use and the photos are much better!

1 Like

Friday happy mail!

From Jami @halflingstory, a cool building showing the history of Quebec. Montreal is high on my list of places I would like to visit.

From Jodie @jm1122, some cute and mischievous vintage kitties!

1 Like

@halflingstory Jami, please send me your address so I have it for the February drawing.

1 Like

May I have the address, please?

Address sent to:
@MMMace

1 Like

Mail today from Rick @DeepSouthRick, a pretty state park card. Unfortunately in my area of Michigan the lakes aren’t frozen over for ice fishing yet.

May I have the address?

Address sent to:
@jakey

Hi, I am new to this and would love to try this lottery :grinning:

Puis je avoir les coordonnees?

Message sent to indotika