✿ LOTTERY ✿ North America Winner of the Month (NA WOTM) ✿ January 2021

You’re most welcome! I love them as well!

I’ve received two more awesome postcards!

One from @KristinaGisela ! Thank you for the awesome Daytona Beach, FL postcard! I grew up going to the beaches just south of Daytona (New Smyrna)!

Imgur

I also received an awesome Political postcard from @wormsforbrains! Thank you, I love it!!

Imgur

You all have been added to the list for next month!

1 Like

@Beachyblonde I’m glad you like it, Whitney! You don’t have to put my name in the drawing for next month. I was the winner of the month in March 2020, so I’m not eligible again yet.

1 Like

Thank you! I had looked at the list, but I didn’t even think about some of the names being in the old forum usernames! I’ll try to update the ones I know!

1 Like

There is a list somewhere where people have listed their old and new forum user names. Let me see if I can find it again.

Here we go!

1 Like

That’s perfect! Thank you!!

1 Like

I received an awesome postcard from @RockyRoadTrip today!! Thank you! Fingers crossed that everyone stays safe tomorrow (and beyond)!

Imgur

3 Likes

I received a wonderful Ocean City, MD license plate postcard from @ladybug513!! Thank you so much, these are always a fun surprise! I did go by Ocean City and Bethany Beach when I lived in MD for a year, but
I always wanted to go to Assateague Island to see the wild horses!

Imgur

I’ve made an album if anyone wanted to see! haha

The month is coming to a close fast, but I received an awesome narwhal postcard from @TravelWithMe! It is new to my collection and I love it, thank you!! Good luck with the babies!!

Imgur

1 Like

Has another of my postcards gone missing? I have had the worst time lately with my mail not arriving to the intended recipient.

1 Like

That’s how I feel too, but no, yours made it! I feel like my sent cards aren’t showing up all over the place. I was seriously wondering if I made my postal worker mad (kidding)! I was just coming to update that I received two more postcards!

One from @jm1122, thank you!!

Another one from @avery27!! Thank you!

I’ll add them to the album in a bit!!

@jm1122, thank you for the animal world map postcard! I love it! Luckily we’ve avoided snow this season! We had a light dusting a while ago, but nothing more than that.

Imgur

Thank you @avery27 for the lovely beach scene! We had more snow when we lived in Maryland, but the city shut down so we would always spend the day playing in it! I definitely prefer sand to snow though! haha

Imgur

1 Like

Hello from Baltimore, Maryland. I just found out about this lottery from another postcrosser. Can you please send me the address?